Author Topic: OFFICIAL VIDEO: My 2nd battle footage (2-0) + Yatz 1rst battle (1-0) NOW POSTED  (Read 1683 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Will I know u so badly need my attention every now and again so get your fix babyboy...I aint mad at you. I dont really have an issue with you your a core member here I would be lying if I said I never downloaded your tracks....infinite, im sorry but youve failed humanity in even the most basic ways your a shit father you trivialize hip hop culture and you make a mockery out of a whole religion...you have no redeeming qualities what so ever. Your always going to be less then a man to me.

no.. trust me cuzz... I'm in no need of your attention as I've been at this forum 10 + plus years not even knowing who the fucc you are.  But if you want to continue to bring it I can always use you as practice for upcoming battles and maybe you might stimulate a bar or two that I might end up using in one of my battles if I ever face a fat opponent
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
lol cats hanging of every last letter i type, thats the game i guess...

you mention me you famous...i mention you im brainless. makes sense to me....thats why i keep telling you infinite no more shine. you used nikcc me lamb da sauce and even dubcc to help you cultivate an internet presence because in the real world you have none...beta.

...its hard not to murk wiggaz, its like a full time job not to murk wiggaz