Author Topic: Who on here posts how they would actually speak in person?  (Read 1906 times)

Blood$

Who on here posts how they would actually speak in person?
« on: April 29, 2014, 06:56:31 PM »
speak on it.

I know I'm A-100  8)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 07:00:56 PM by Blood$ »

KrazySumwhat

Re: Who on here posts how they would actually speak in person?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 11:06:07 PM »
 Yes and no. Sometimes yes but sometimes not at all.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 12:27:30 AM »
probably nima and rud

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 01:06:16 AM »
me

Will_B

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 02:15:01 AM »
me

Me 2. Only I'm even more ghetto in person nigga

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2014, 10:23:09 AM »
Everyday, nigga. Twenty-fooo seven. 

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2014, 03:34:39 PM »
I think that I'm actually holding back a bit online because I don't wanna be one of those retarded keyboard warriors who run their mouth from behind the screen. Hard to say, though. I know that Sikotic is putting up an act though, semi-black guy trapped in a white body. lol
It will always be 1993 to me.

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2014, 02:10:39 AM »
Bloody money the rape victim is minus 100. 

Matty

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2014, 07:05:31 AM »
pretty much it's a lot of effort to be pretend to be someone else. but i do respect the work ethic of some of the aliases etc. i'm probably more serious because the passion for music comes through.

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2014, 08:45:48 PM »
pretty much it's a lot of effort to be pretend to be someone else. but i do respect the work ethic of some of the aliases etc. i'm probably more serious because the passion for music comes through.

exactly lol I definitely can dig it when an alias is believable but then you got the e-bangers like fogcitysimpin who were either bullied or molested as a youth so they lash out online  :laugh:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2014, 09:28:02 PM »
matty just reminds me of the cool kids i went to school with who handled business but secretly loved wutang and other shit lol

someone i  initially didnt like then eventually grew to respect becasue knowledge is knowledge and knowledge deserves respect and to tell the truth matty ended up putting ME on to alot of shit especially when it comes to 80s era electro funk and shit i never woulda thought....

just as sure as im sure alot of ppl misinterpret who i am and what im about once u get to know me u see theres a genuine cat here who pretty much respects those who respect me and themselves...i laugh and joke . sometimes on other ppls expense...but i dont feel im above a good ribbing on here or being called out or a joke being made on me humor is humor and humor is universal. all that shit is mad amusing to me.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2014, 09:30:17 PM »
...and my dude matty hooked me up  w nile rodgers discography

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2014, 10:00:56 PM »
pretty much but im sure taking the time to type something out changes things a lil bit for everyone

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Matty

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2014, 09:09:49 AM »
matty just reminds me of the cool kids i went to school with who handled business but secretly loved wutang and other shit lol

someone i  initially didnt like then eventually grew to respect becasue knowledge is knowledge and knowledge deserves respect and to tell the truth matty ended up putting ME on to alot of shit especially when it comes to 80s era electro funk and shit i never woulda thought....

just as sure as im sure alot of ppl misinterpret who i am and what im about once u get to know me u see theres a genuine cat here who pretty much respects those who respect me and themselves...i laugh and joke . sometimes on other ppls expense...but i dont feel im above a good ribbing on here or being called out or a joke being made on me humor is humor and humor is universal. all that shit is mad amusing to me.

thanks my man 8) to be honest i took the forum too seriously when they made me a mod cause i thought there was scope for getting it better organised, less trolling more discussion. now i'm more aware of the intentions (or lack of) from the main peeps i could care less and it's more fun.

i was always one of the kids who was closest to the geeks but hung around with the 'cool' kids too, at least in school. the dude i was tightest with in the cool kids is who got me into hip hop initially. the thing that irks me about the euro stuff is i'm the total opposite and know exactly the types that you guys are on about. i see them everywhere in other circles, there's a mentality from a lot of euros/asians which is really geeky/fanboyish and prevents them from being true individuals. people in the US are a lot more 'real' in that regard.

i found if you truly love an art it goes deeper to where you can understand things on your own terms and use it to improve youself, be more in the moment. not just something to masturbate over. i think some of y'all would be surprised at how silly i can be IRL, some of the shenanigans and stuff i get up to. but still learning like a motherfucker...
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 10:47:12 AM by Matty »