Author Topic: 2Pacs Death (some unknown things overlooked)  (Read 1390 times)

V2DHeart

2Pacs Death (some unknown things overlooked)
« on: April 30, 2014, 04:27:43 AM »
Suge didn't do it. Orlando Anderson, who was a big 2Pac fan, was set up too. His lawyer (after his death) stated how he had went back to his hotel room to take cannabis. He had suffered a lot of blows to the ribs. The ironic thing is that Anderson was listening to the (EDIT) Me Against the World album when police arrested him. Mopreme said it was cops and wasn't going to elaborate further than that, but this thing is bigger than just cops. The truth will come out when those behind his assassination are dead and the notice is lifted.

Another thing mostly unknown was that Anderson had been arrested earlier (in August 96) and charged on possession of a carbine Uzi with no paperwork, but feds knew he had a 40 caliber handgun for which he was not charged for and allowed to keep. They had his prints, his gun information, and a whole host of useful entrapment leverage.

It was one of their very own agents who shot Southside Crip Bobby Finch, to spark what would later become the gang war to legitimize this setup of a "crip killing 2Pac" scenario.

People on the street know it wasn't Suge or Orlando. They're saying "COPS" to simplify it, but the rabbit hole runs much deeper than that folks, and if you don't know by now with all the evidence the man put in his music, you have to go back and study it deeply.

"Woke up with 50 enemies plotting my death" - 50 = 50 states IE; the United States of America plotting his death
"And let these devils be sorry for the day they finally freed me" - From All Eyez on Me. All Eyez is actually a reference to the Eye of Providence (the pyramid eye seen on the dollar) with the "Z" standing for Zion. This is also supported by FBI documents of 2Pac being under surveillance constantly (even in Vegas) Just look at the discs people... The satanic symbolic "eye" is right there on each disc.
"Got these devils petrified, The feds is watchin, niggaz plottin to get me, Will I survive, will I die? Come on let's picture the possibility" - From Military Minds
"Make way for a whirlwind prophesied, I wanna go in peace.. when I gotta die" - John Page tells Thomas Jefferson after the declaration of independence is signed that Lucifer rides in the whirlwind and directs this storm. This coincides with his reading of The Thomas Jefferson works in 95
"Makaveli the Don, Solo, Killuminati, The 7 Days" - Hail Mary

We don't even need to talk about They Don't give a fk about us. He also talks about devils (something Michael Jackson mentions, and who also funnily enough had a pop version of the "They Don't Give a Fuck About Us" song) computer chips, genocide and mentions illuminati by name (in 96, this was widely unknown and unheard of) way ahead of his time.

Also, no one really knows what 2Pac is doing in this picture, but he's actually flipping the sacred symbol and offensively giving it the finger:

people may start to realise why 2Pac had issues with certain artists in the music industry or why certain ones went after him directly while avoiding others. We think it's for nothing, but he didn't get along with a lot of people for good reason..

Jay Z

Dan Quayle

He knew what he was in, and he broke that oath. In 1773 Adam Weishaupt called for 7 steps, a 7-step plan. This was:

1 – Abolish All Governments
        2 – Abolish Private Property
        3 – Abolish Inheritance
        4 – Abolish Patriotism
        5 – Abolish The Family
        6 – Abolish Religion
        7 – Creation of a World Government  

Makes the "Kill illuminati - 7 day theory" more understandable now.

I guess the point is that 2Pac was being legally and illegally surveillanced DAILY through being actively followed and having his phone tapped, even in Las Vegas, so a murder could have never been committed without the FBI knowing about it, and seeing it. They knew his every move, what songs he would be working on, you name it. The Shakur’s were part of Malcolm X’s family and this assassination all has to do with his plan.

Would be good to know what individual was responsible for booking 2Pac into this hotel for this hit:

Symbolism again, but it's all there. Assassination. The same interpol element involved were also involved in Biggie's murder
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 05:16:23 AM by V2DHeart »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

123imagee

Re: 2Pacs Death (some unknown things overlooked)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 11:05:10 AM »
c´mon man... ::)

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 11:09:17 AM »
Where do you buy your weed

Jimmy H.

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 09:55:26 PM »
He went about three paragraphs before going into complete batshit craziness with his explanation. Enough with the lame Illuminati theories.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 10:23:53 PM »
He went about three paragraphs before going into complete batshit craziness with his explanation. Enough with the lame Illuminati theories.

Right.. I was kind of thinking he was onto something when he started off by saying Orlando got his ass kicked too bad and needed to go smoke weed.  I mean that made enough sense that he might of been beat up too bad to kill.

But then he lost me
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

dnjp4life

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 02:29:16 AM »
Interesting, as always, with conspiracy theories.  You almost want to believe that it's true.  But 2Pac was just a rapper and entertainer, and wasn't that big in the grand scheme of things.

V2DHeart

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2014, 02:33:53 AM »
The music/entertainment industry is still run by that same element, it's not craziness, it's right there in your face. If the MTV 2009 music video awards wasn't enough to wake people up, then unfortunately nothing ever will.
Tupac tried to tell people this through his music and what they were planning. He wasn't a gangster rapper & Orlando didn't kill 2Pac. He was a fan of 2Pac's.Terrence Brown wasn't even in Las Vegas. Keith Davis & Orlando Anderson are the only 2 shown to have been in Las Vegas. FBI files do not show Eric Martin being anywhere near there. "they" however managed to get them all in on different charges, and attempt to pin the 2Pac murder case on them so that it would have been on court record, meaning that the "unsolved" case would have been officially solved and closed. They had mentioned Jerry Bonds and many others. Basically, they would have required a minibus to have all of the alleged crips who were allegedly there that night.

There was zero evidence, none! I know the MGM security video doesn't look like much, but that kid took a lot of blows to his ribs and chest and rather than file a lengthy report where he would be standing giving a detailed account, he just wanted to get back to his room and puff on some herb to alleviate some of the pain. If revenge was going to take place, it would have been planned and done in LA against ALL and any of Death Row's affiliates, not just focused on 1 man (who in all honesty was a nobody on the streets) and in their own back yard, with more of their entourage with them. This was fight-night weekend in Las Vegas, with witnesses everywhere, and one thing that people overlook was that 2Pac was being surveillanced the entire time in Vegas. His phone was tapped, so his phone conversations were known, his studio recordings were known. He tells you all of this in his music (IE; "Y'all got me under surveillance, huh" ~ outro of All Eyez) when he changes his R U Still Down album to All Eyez On Me, he isn't talking about the public's eyes. The best place to hide something is in plain sight, and he does just that. The Eye of providence is on each disc on All EyeZ on Me. I mean how much more obvious can it be? The minute 2Pac stepped out of jail, they were on him daily, and he knew it. There wasn't a damn thing this man could do without the Feds knowing about it, but why so much devotion to this 1 man? They were scared. The CIA, FBI and others knew his roots and family history very well, but the fact is that if Orlando was the shooter, the FBI would have known about it and saw it.

The FBI in the 90's were using Cadillac fleetwoods, Cadillac Devilles and other Cadillac models in particular stings and operations so it was a very popular car make in their arsenal. The reason the FBI, DEA and others liked to use cars that had a statistically higher involvement in certain crimes (IE; bank robbery) was to give them greater invisibility in the "under world".

The streets know it wasn't any of their own, and many say "cops", but in time more of the files will be released. Fact is that the assassination and who done it is only 1 layer of this..

EDIT: dnjp4life - We are led to believe that he was just an entertainer, but if that were true, then he would not have had COINTELPRO operations conducted against him, as is evident with the heaps of files and records that are still classified to this day, at top secret level. There isn't even a need for a DA notice on some of the files due to their level of secrecy.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 02:51:48 AM by V2DHeart »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

abusive

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2014, 12:26:04 PM »
Suge didn't do it. Orlando Anderson, who was a big 2Pac fan, was set up too. His lawyer (after his death) stated how he had went back to his hotel room to take cannabis. He had suffered a lot of blows to the ribs. The ironic thing is that Anderson was listening to the (EDIT) Me Against the World album when police arrested him. Mopreme said it was cops and wasn't going to elaborate further than that, but this thing is bigger than just cops. The truth will come out when those behind his assassination are dead and the notice is lifted.

Another thing mostly unknown was that Anderson had been arrested earlier (in August 96) and charged on possession of a carbine Uzi with no paperwork, but feds knew he had a 40 caliber handgun for which he was not charged for and allowed to keep. They had his prints, his gun information, and a whole host of useful entrapment leverage.

It was one of their very own agents who shot Southside Crip Bobby Finch, to spark what would later become the gang war to legitimize this setup of a "crip killing 2Pac" scenario.

People on the street know it wasn't Suge or Orlando. They're saying "COPS" to simplify it, but the rabbit hole runs much deeper than that folks, and if you don't know by now with all the evidence the man put in his music, you have to go back and study it deeply.

"Woke up with 50 enemies plotting my death" - 50 = 50 states IE; the United States of America plotting his death
"And let these devils be sorry for the day they finally freed me" - From All Eyez on Me. All Eyez is actually a reference to the Eye of Providence (the pyramid eye seen on the dollar) with the "Z" standing for Zion. This is also supported by FBI documents of 2Pac being under surveillance constantly (even in Vegas) Just look at the discs people... The satanic symbolic "eye" is right there on each disc.
"Got these devils petrified, The feds is watchin, niggaz plottin to get me, Will I survive, will I die? Come on let's picture the possibility" - From Military Minds
"Make way for a whirlwind prophesied, I wanna go in peace.. when I gotta die" - John Page tells Thomas Jefferson after the declaration of independence is signed that Lucifer rides in the whirlwind and directs this storm. This coincides with his reading of The Thomas Jefferson works in 95
"Makaveli the Don, Solo, Killuminati, The 7 Days" - Hail Mary

We don't even need to talk about They Don't give a fk about us. He also talks about devils (something Michael Jackson mentions, and who also funnily enough had a pop version of the "They Don't Give a Fuck About Us" song) computer chips, genocide and mentions illuminati by name (in 96, this was widely unknown and unheard of) way ahead of his time.

Also, no one really knows what 2Pac is doing in this picture, but he's actually flipping the sacred symbol and offensively giving it the finger:

people may start to realise why 2Pac had issues with certain artists in the music industry or why certain ones went after him directly while avoiding others. We think it's for nothing, but he didn't get along with a lot of people for good reason..

Jay Z

Dan Quayle

He knew what he was in, and he broke that oath. In 1773 Adam Weishaupt called for 7 steps, a 7-step plan. This was:

1 – Abolish All Governments
        2 – Abolish Private Property
        3 – Abolish Inheritance
        4 – Abolish Patriotism
        5 – Abolish The Family
        6 – Abolish Religion
        7 – Creation of a World Government  

Makes the "Kill illuminati - 7 day theory" more understandable now.

I guess the point is that 2Pac was being legally and illegally surveillanced DAILY through being actively followed and having his phone tapped, even in Las Vegas, so a murder could have never been committed without the FBI knowing about it, and seeing it. They knew his every move, what songs he would be working on, you name it. The Shakur’s were part of Malcolm X’s family and this assassination all has to do with his plan.

Would be good to know what individual was responsible for booking 2Pac into this hotel for this hit:

Symbolism again, but it's all there. Assassination. The same interpol element involved were also involved in Biggie's murder
No.

Go to the 5:36 mark he denies the Illuminati even exist.

What's your explanation on this Tupac cover? It looks occultic to me.
http://saintheron.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/2pac-2pacalypse-now.jpg
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2014, 10:02:55 PM »
Wow!  Never heard that part of that interview before.  That kind of breaks it all down.  "Killumanti" is not Pac trying to destroy these secret societies but actually telling people to stop believing in that shit as a way of holding yourself back. It's kind of scary how delusional grown men can get with this satantic cult shit. The real way to bring down the world is give enough people some bags of weed and have them listen to some music and pretty soon, they are convinced that real life is just this massive act created by the government to make us listen to pop music so everyone will somehow be homosexual devil worshippers.

V2DHeart

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2014, 03:00:13 AM »
I'm aware of that interview and I get the message. He doesn't actually say that they don't exist, only that focusing on them is like a trap to install fear and keep you weak and in a vulnerable state of mind, and that he was "killing it". The myth of "illuminati" is greater than fact IMO, where these things grow. 2Pac was very well aware of Bohemian Grove and the committee of 300 and all these things.

I've watched huge mainstream acts like Rihanna, Beyonce and GaGa do the exact same "ritual" on stage that is carried out in masonic lodges:

This isn't anything new though, as the Entertainment industry has been run by these elite groups since the start, but what I am saying is that he tried to speak out against it. It's on his covers, the discs and in the content. This power influence obviously delves deep into other important sectors - Finance (Eye on the dollar) government and the media. Like a 'shadow government' in a sense. 2Pac was becoming more political, while exposing this hierarchy. The entire world regardless of what you or I are in is nothing more than a Slave Master mentality. Someone else is getting rich from us one way or another. It's a simple concept, people in positions of power will not willingly relinquish that power no matter how little it is and will go to great lengths to maintain (or expand) that power. The illegal middle eastern invasions are evidence of that. To gain control and to develop the TAPI with a carrying capacity of 33 billion cubic meters of Turkmen natural gas a year is power, but clearly on a grander scale using military muscle.

The 2Pacalypse cover I don't believe is occultic, although the KKK is occultic in a sense, I believe it's simply a reversal of the KKK mentality. A "We're coming back for you this time" message. Black men, in black hoods. The album although political, is more on 'black history' and on an anti-cop level. So in that respect it doesn't pose any threats and he is new to the scene, and the art doesn't have that same emotional draw that his later work had. Nobody cares if you say certain things, until you have a listening audience

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2014, 08:57:22 AM »

I've watched huge mainstream acts like Rihanna, Beyonce and GaGa do the exact same "ritual" on stage that is carried out in masonic lodges:

Do you have a video of that ritual? Share it withh us.
And I even heard there is a video of Kissinger running naked @ bohemian grove.

I try to avoid these subjects because there is a certain dogma attached to it.

Fresh Bone

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2014, 11:11:29 AM »
It's kind of scary how delusional grown men can get with this satantic cult shit. The real way to bring down the world is give enough people some bags of weed and have them listen to some music and pretty soon, they are convinced that real life is just this massive act created by the government to make us listen to pop music so everyone will somehow be homosexual devil worshippers.

That has to be one of the most funniest, concise explanation about the Illuminati I've ever heard.

abusive

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2014, 01:58:03 PM »
I know the Illumaniti and Freemason ish pretty well and this thread is crap. If you want me to post some ish that shows the historical existence of the Illumaniti and the connection to Freemasonry as well as their nature, say the word. Otherwise I'm out, have fun. Pac aint know what he was talking about at the end of the day.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Homie Z to the Ro

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2014, 02:43:52 PM »
French movie called "Forces Occultes" was first movie ever about Freemasonry: their connection and rituals. The content and date of premiere - 1943 shows to us it's not another conspiracy theory, but something bigger.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8TYtR8go7Ec" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8TYtR8go7Ec</a>
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eBLMc5r-0sQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eBLMc5r-0sQ</a>
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Qxbm0eNB0_A" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Qxbm0eNB0_A</a>
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Jde1D_esmxw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Jde1D_esmxw</a>
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 02:45:26 PM by Homie Z to the Ro »

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2014, 12:09:01 AM »
@Homie Z to the Ro thanx 4 that video.

I know the Illumaniti and Freemason ish pretty well and this thread is crap. If you want me to post some ish that shows the historical existence of the Illumaniti and the connection to Freemasonry as well as their nature, say the word. Otherwise I'm out, have fun. Pac aint know what he was talking about at the end of the day.

@ abusive, yes that would be interesting. But only if you have facts instead of just theories and misquotes. Because those videos I already know.
Maybe you would like 2 open a new thread @ Train of thought, so we can discuss it.
Thanx in advance.