Author Topic: Joe Budden vs Hallow Da Don battle July 12th (Shady Films presents)  (Read 1561 times)

Hack Wilson - real

can't believe nunya punkass pussyass ese's posted this yet!   Joe Budden is gonna wipe the floor with Hallow's jailbird ass.

BIGWORM

Wow this looks like something worth watching. The need to do more of these on a grand scale with stars as well as underground mc's. This market has yet to be tapped. I know its freestyle and any style goes but most of the new "freestylers" are spoken word with punch lines and I find that wack.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
most of the new "freestylers" are spoken word with punch lines and I find that wack.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6sJIvDq4UnQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6sJIvDq4UnQ</a>

Are you referring to this? Because I think they're going to be along those lines.

Loaded Lux, Hollow Da Don & Murda Mook were part of that league in the video above.

BIGWORM

^ yeah I hate that shit. Most of that shit is all memorized shit that they use over and over and just change the name of the rapper they're battling. Also way too slow I like when freestylers flow consistent not this stop n go spoken word shit. It would be nice if someone would freestyle with a different style against that shit that would throw the person that they are battling a curve ball. Its fucking freestyle they shouldnt use the same style anyways...

David Gutterman

Looks like a cool show, i will be watching   8)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Damn! Budden really going in. Props.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

GangstaBoogy

:o holy shit I can't wait for this! Props to Budden for doing this and not being a fuckin sissy who talks about battling but won't do it (hi Cassidy).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Joe Budden vs Hallow Da Don battle July 12th (Shady Films presents)
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2014, 05:17:42 PM »
unbiased thread upped

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2014, 05:18:54 PM »
Looks like a cool show, i will be watching   8)

me too.  wish i could travel down here to see it.  Canibus set the bar so extremely low Budden can't fail as long as he remembers his lines.

let's not act like Hallow isn't as easy a target as Buddens is :D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2014, 04:19:12 PM »
we gettin closer

dnjp4life

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2014, 03:24:32 AM »
Yeah I recall a recent Slaughterhouse interview where they stated that they'd be setting up a battle rap reality show in conjunction with their forthcoming album.  It's a good way to bring battle rap to a new crowd and promote 'Glass House' at the same time. 

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2014, 04:47:53 AM »
Yeah I recall a recent Slaughterhouse interview where they stated that they'd be setting up a battle rap reality show in conjunction with their forthcoming album.  It's a good way to bring battle rap to a new crowd and promote 'Glass House' at the same time. 

yeah, most American battle rap fans know who Slaughterhouse is but there's a huge market of Euro's out there in the battle scene to reach too

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2014, 06:33:54 PM »
less than 2 weeks away!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2014, 05:49:18 PM »
one week away

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2014, 04:01:17 PM »

can't believe nunya punkass pussyass ese's posted this yet!   Joe Budden is gonna wipe the floor with Hallow's jailbird ass.

Props to Em and Shady for getting behind it.  At the end of the promotion it says "Witness the birth of the next great American sport".  That's great that battling is developing into a major sporting event in the U.S.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)