Author Topic: 3rd VIDEO Battle! (3-0) This time against some wannabe crip....  (Read 1286 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/789-tKwzM5A?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/789-tKwzM5A?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3</a>

« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 11:05:59 PM by ابرهم عبدالصمد »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: 3rd VIDEO Battle! (3-0) This time against some wannabe crip....
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 11:11:30 PM »
Get it Inf...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 11:32:56 PM »
I was new so I had to face lesser competition to work my way up.   Those were lower tier opponents in my first 3 matches.  Now I will start facing the middle weights for a couple matches.... so just to give ya'll a lil preview of who I'm facing next....

My next opponent...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xUWqkilZ4-s?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xUWqkilZ4-s?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 11:56:21 PM by ابرهم عبدالصمد »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 11:40:17 PM »
Ur good fam keep it up. Fear is for bitxhes. Raise up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 11:46:45 PM »
Ur good fam keep it up. Fear is for bitxhes. Raise up.

Thanks homie  8)

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 12:25:27 AM »
Getting a lot better, nice job.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2014, 12:51:00 AM »
That's dope, man. Good work. I think you really need to come more prepared though. I'm tell in you, go watch more serious battles and check the flow of their deliveries and punchlines.

I understand you're new to this and obviously not as good as the people in my video. But learning from great battlers would be good for anyone trying to take it seriously.

That delivery and energy is so important. And once you're comfortable enough to not come off as nervous and tense.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2014, 01:14:33 AM »
That's dope, man. Good work. I think you really need to come more prepared though. I'm tell in you, go watch more serious battles and check the flow of their deliveries and punchlines.

I understand you're new to this and obviously not as good as the people in my video. But learning from great battlers would be good for anyone trying to take it seriously.

That delivery and energy is so important. And once you're comfortable enough to not come off as nervous and tense.

Appreciate the feedback... and I checked out the video... but if I'm gonna learn from someone about battlin' I'm gonna learn from my era of emcee's I look up to, cats like KRS, Kurupt, Canibus, Eminem, Mos Def, or even the old Scribble Jam Battles or the Rap Olympics type of shit.

But this new generation with the KOTD is kind of not really my style.   I'm better off trying to develop my own style as you see I got my own style I just need more experience...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 01:17:40 AM by ابرهم عبدالصمد »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2014, 01:22:36 AM »
Na, fam. I'm not saying you have to copy that style. Or their wordplay. Just the flow and the delivery. I know it's hard to say "just sound more confident up there" because you are new to it and confidence will come with experience...but if you sounded more confident it would really sound tighter...even with the same bars you used this round.

Excited for the next battle. Guy on the left would give you trouble. You'd beat guy on the right.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2014, 01:33:59 AM »
Na, fam. I'm not saying you have to copy that style. Or their wordplay. Just the flow and the delivery. I know it's hard to say "just sound more confident up there" because you are new to it and confidence will come with experience...but if you sounded more confident it would really sound tighter...even with the same bars you used this round.

Excited for the next battle. Guy on the left would give you trouble. You'd beat guy on the right.

word... good lookin' out

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2014, 12:27:55 PM »
CLIMBIN THE RANKS

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2014, 02:51:03 PM »
CLIMBIN THE RANKS

Yeah dawg.. done with the light-weights now it's on to the middle-weight division

Will_B

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2014, 01:49:59 AM »
Oh shit!!!!

I'm give u some feedback from the audience perspective tho...don't lead so much with the 'historical scientist invader' shit so much or you're liable to come off as gimmick. Better just to kill em with metaphors and such. You're not a comic book character/time traveller. But reincarnation concepts can be cool...the KRS1 reference was GOLD tho homie!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2014, 12:45:44 AM »
Oh shit!!!!

I'm give u some feedback from the audience perspective tho...don't lead so much with the 'historical scientist invader' shit so much or you're liable to come off as gimmick. Better just to kill em with metaphors and such. You're not a comic book character/time traveller. But reincarnation concepts can be cool...the KRS1 reference was GOLD tho homie!!

thanks for the feedback homie... but the "historical scientist invader comic book character/time traveler" thing is not a gimmick.  First of all my name is Infinite and Infinite has no fixed time or place.  Second of all my alias Mekkan Refugee is from a different time and different century and it was a jinn that possessed me and put me into a state of misery (Missouri), case of bi-location similar to reincarnation....  

Will_B

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2014, 02:22:31 AM »
Yeah but your audience don't know that^^