Author Topic: 3rd VIDEO Battle! (3-0) This time against some wannabe crip....  (Read 1288 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: 3rd VIDEO Battle! (3-0) This time against some wannabe crip....
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2014, 04:21:18 AM »
Yeah but your audience don't know that^^

If they don't know they betta ask somebody... they really betta ask somebody...
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Will_B

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2014, 05:54:54 AM »

Ok brodiebro I'm just giving you some real world feedback. If I was in the audience and didn't know anything about you I'd think you were quicker than the other guy but half of your shit didn't make too much sense. So I'm thinking you're gonna get known as that guy

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2014, 01:00:42 PM »

Ok brodiebro I'm just giving you some real world feedback. If I was in the audience and didn't know anything about you I'd think you were quicker than the other guy but half of your shit didn't make too much sense. So I'm thinking you're gonna get known as that guy

that was the best exchange this forums seen in a second hahahahah

#betashit

Seagully

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2014, 02:50:37 PM »

#betashit

LOOOOOOOOOL!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2014, 05:36:24 PM »

I appreciate the feedback but to take the character development and personal evolutionary background out of my raps would take away may purpose...

After I was put under a spell by the jinn and sent to live in misery (Missouri) trapped in the body of a man named Brian just trying to fit in... I spent a few years wandering outside the margins of society until I came to realize my true identity thru my artistry and so hiphop is allowing me to construct a ship and build a map to get back to where I used to be at when I was a scribe for the Ottoman tribes documenting the lives of all the soldiers that died.

So if I give that up then I lose my purpose and I'm nothing more than a shit stain on a urinal with a sign saying "out of service"
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2014, 05:45:03 PM »

#betashit

Shut up fatass, wheatdick, devil... I'm gonna have to rap wack just so you can C my level... u ain't ever seen the C or the ocean, only way you move is in slow motion/ yet u a whale with a wheatdick/ usin hiphop just to promote your juvenile tricks/ forming troll squads and hiding behind a "web" of hatred/ I'm gonna crash your hardrive and break thru the 'matrix'/ cause your really 'software' and makeshift....

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2014, 05:52:35 PM »

#betashit

Shut up fatass, wheatdick, devil... I'm gonna have to rap wack just so you can C my level... u ain't ever seen the C or the ocean, only way you move is in slow motion/ yet u a whale with a wheatdick/ usin hiphop just to promote your juvenile tricks/ forming troll squads and hiding behind a "web" of hatred/ I'm gonna crash your hardrive and break thru the 'matrix'/ cause your really 'software' and makeshift....
your shitty mother is devil ah ah ah

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2014, 06:37:23 PM »
bars of fury...speaking of bars has the doctor modified your prescription yet brian?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2014, 09:18:06 PM »
bars of fury...speaking of bars has the doctor modified your prescription yet brian?

I'm fine bro.. don't worry about me.  How's your photo-shopping and computer animated voice-over thing going?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2014, 06:35:18 PM »

I'm fine bro.. don't worry about me.  How's your photo-shopping and computer animated voice-over thing going?

im at the top of my bracket in computer animated voice-over things. im taking on all competitors...

...anyone whos doing computer animated voice-over things has to go through ME . IM THAT NIGGA

Will_B

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2014, 11:35:04 PM »

im at the top of my bracket in computer animated voice-over things. im taking on all competitors...

...anyone whos doing computer animated voice-over things has to go through ME . IM THAT NIGGA

*but I'm white tho

jk

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2014, 12:02:51 AM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2014, 08:47:42 PM »

If he won't battle you, he can't be respected. Bury him on wax.

Exactly.. he's a grown man hiding behind a computer doing photoshopped pics and animated voices.  Talking hella shit on my battles.. yet afraid to battle me, what the fucc is that?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2014, 09:04:02 PM »

alpha male shit you wouldnt understand your looking for acceptance its all youve ever looked for. im confortable w myself. i love myself...i never needed another nigga to validate me except god and thats how i know your full of shit...you love self gratification and love those moments of glory when it seems like the forums on your side, just sertting you up for a harder knock down, its the closest thing to real commrodery youve ever had...im a computer nerd in your eyes but almost every dynamic of your social life is directly connect to the internet. dont get mad becasue im so creative and can express myself in so many ways but your pigeon holed into (badly) rapping as your only outlet.

PS work on those 30 second pauses inbetween rhyme couplets when your trying to think of another rhyme to recycle. it ruins your whole shit.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2014, 11:12:12 PM »

alpha male shit you wouldnt understand your looking for acceptance its all youve ever looked for. im confortable w myself. i love myself...i never needed another nigga to validate me except god and thats how i know your full of shit...you love self gratification and love those moments of glory when it seems like the forums on your side, just sertting you up for a harder knock down, its the closest thing to real commrodery youve ever had...im a computer nerd in your eyes but almost every dynamic of your social life is directly connect to the internet. dont get mad becasue im so creative and can express myself in so many ways but your pigeon holed into (badly) rapping as your only outlet.

PS work on those 30 second pauses inbetween rhyme couplets when your trying to think of another rhyme to recycle. it ruins your whole shit.

If you an alpha male and you think I'm so damn wack at battlin then why are you afraid to battle me wheatdick?  Why don't you show me how it's done?   Alpha-Male hiding behind layers of fat and a computer screen-BITCH