Author Topic: Cee-Lo - Cee-Lo Green Is The Soul Machine  (Read 1122 times)

Don Breezio

Cee-Lo - Cee-Lo Green Is The Soul Machine
« on: February 29, 2004, 01:31:56 AM »
1.Intro – basic intro

2.Soul Machine – probably the low point of the album…not a great song…not too shabby but could’ve been better…6/10

3.The Art Of Noise (feat. Pharell) – easily one of the best of the album…killer Neptunes beat, amazing flow & lyrics – 10/10

4.Living Again – another of my favorites, great lyrics, beat is nice and relaxing, cee-lo’s flow is dope as always. 10/10

5.I’ll Be Around (feat. Timbaland) – cee-lo definitely came correct but I couldn’t really find anything special about the song…just another radio single…good one though 7.5/10

6.The One (feat. Jazze Pha & T.I.) – this is another favorite of mine…although I love everything jazze pha has ever done pretty much he never disappoints. T.I. came correct as fuck. 9/10

7.My Kind Of People (feat. Jazze Pha & Menta Malone) – again…jazze phizzle does it again. Great song…cee-lo sounds amazing as always. 9/10

8.Childz Play (feat. Ludacris) – this songs pretty tight…will most likely be the next single…it sounds very radio friendly. Its not a bad song…I like luda so it sounds good. My only problem is that cee-lo’s flow could’ve been a lot better. 7/10

9.I Am Selling Soul – I really like this song…its more of a spoken word track but the beat is hot (and sampled), its very relaxing. 10/10

10.All Day Love Affair – this song is a really good song to relax to…the song basically follows him throughout his day and then plays out to the next song which is all about his night…its pretty tight and a good concept. 10/10

11.Evening News (feat. Chazzie, Sir Cognac) – this is another favorite of mine…its over a beat that was originally used by Sticky Fingaz (song: Oh My God)…dope ass beat. the song is somewhat creepy. Its about the nighttime and its not exactly about the good nightlife. Great song. 10/10

12.Scrap Metal (feat. Big Rube, G-Rock) – I like this song…its got a real gangsta feel to it but yet it stays fuckin dope as hell. I’d give this one an easy 9.5/10

13.Glockapella – this song really didn’t do much for me…its not bad…I like the gunshots in the beat but those got kinda played out back when pac was alive ya know? This one could’ve been left off imo. 6/10

14.When We Were Friends – this song is pretty good…I really like the beat to it. Its got a great feel to the song. I would definitely give this one a 9/10 atleast

15.Sometimes – another spoken word type track but easily just as good as the first. 10/10

16.Let’s Stay Together (feat. Pharell) – I like the beat to this. Neptunes came pretty hot with the beats on the album. The song overall is pretty dope. I’d give it about a 9/10

17.Die Trying – I love this song…its got a great feel to it. Nothing bad about it at all…beat is hot, lyrics are hot. 10/10 easily

18.What Don’t You Do? (Outro) – just another outro

overall the album is probably around an 8.5 or 9 out of 10...definetely worth the download. worth the money if your a fan of anything other than 50 cent.

Sikotic™

Re:Cee-Lo - Cee-Lo Green Is The Soul Machine
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2004, 03:20:24 AM »
I got Cee-Lo Green and His Perfect Imperfections and loved it so I'll be pickin' this up on Tuesday.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
Re:Cee-Lo - Cee-Lo Green Is The Soul Machine
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2004, 11:04:16 AM »
I downloaded this by accident a while back and decided to give it a listen and damn this is a good fucking album so much good shit on it.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Sikotic™

Re: Cee-Lo - Cee-Lo Green Is The Soul Machine
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2004, 04:24:23 PM »
After listening to it, hated it lol. Nothing compared to his debut. The Timbo track and Childz Play are the only songs that stand out.

6.5/10
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

dray

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2004, 01:57:43 PM »
cee-lo's album was fie! i don't think this album sold that well though.

prince

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2004, 07:45:21 PM »
yeah this album is dope

soopa-man

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2005, 01:56:30 PM »
very dope cd, really impressed me, this album is all creativit...

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2005, 08:54:11 PM »
loved this album...came out on my birthday so that made it dope too 8)

Controver$y King

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2005, 04:56:10 AM »
This is one DOPE album.....On of the best that came out that year I must say...

Celtic_Fan

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2005, 03:44:40 AM »
Really dope album....mixes all sorts of genres and pulls it off....4/5
Slurred words, double vision, brain bustin, head rushin
Since I'm too drunk to walk, I rock a party on crutches
and still rush the roughest MC who wanna get it
Forget it, it's Likwit, Tha Liks and, Xzibit
Ca-Tash on the blast the final piece to the puzzle
I slap bitches on the ass I slap tits up out the muzzle
I shuffle with the microphone, bang rhymes consistant
You wack and I'm Ca-Tash and that's the motherfuckin difference
For instance, "21 and Over" set your clocks back
(Tick tock tick tock) Still standin where the rocks at
Two-thousand-one, we still young guns that's +Restless+&

kywhiteboy

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2005, 07:21:34 PM »
Love Cee-Lo. Great artist and a good album.