Author Topic: Game gets destroyed in new diss track [G Count - F*ck The Game Up]  (Read 1838 times)

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Game gets destroyed in new diss track [G Count - F*ck The Game Up]
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2014, 11:56:14 AM »
Jayceon dont want it with LEP

abusive

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2014, 11:37:06 AM »
That's why I feel this track destroyed him. Out of all the Game beef's he done had this will probably be the one that sits him down. Then again Ras had his way with him on wax and he left that alone too.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2014, 11:54:31 AM »
That's why I feel this track destroyed him. Out of all the Game beef's he done had this will probably be the one that sits him down. Then again Ras had his way with him on wax and he left that alone too.

only because he knocked him out... twice

abusive

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2014, 01:40:30 PM »

Don't matter, on record Ras knocked him out!

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2014, 11:09:49 PM »

eh, those disses were overrated due to the fact he didn't state any facts lol dude was trying to be on some boss mobster shit with that "you got the BMF on your head" and later on Bleu Davinci shouted out Game

Remedy360

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2014, 12:01:14 AM »

And how is that argument logical to begin with? LOL @ making diss tracks being more significant than losing a fight.

E Dub

• 'G'
  • Straight Westcoast
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2014, 02:06:55 AM »

So then Game finished this beef before it started as he knocked these clowns out in the first round?

abusive

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2014, 06:48:22 AM »

eh, those disses were overrated due to the fact he didn't state any facts lol dude was trying to be on some boss mobster shit with that "you got the BMF on your head" and later on Bleu Davinci shouted out Game
That was one diss which was kinda light but the this diss was that fire.
Ras Kass - Gayme Over:

And how is that argument logical to begin with? LOL @ making diss tracks being more significant than losing a fight.
It's not the fact that's it more significant. It's the fact that Game's track record with beef on wax was flawless until Ras stepped in. You see Game still dissing 40 even after they done fought right? Lol Why he did that with Ras? This is Hip Hop, not boxing!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2014, 10:12:31 AM »
tyga got robbed ! LMFAO

"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Remedy360

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2014, 06:44:04 PM »

That was one diss which was kinda light but the this diss was that fire.
Ras Kass - Gayme Over:

It's not the fact that's it more significant. It's the fact that Game's track record with beef on wax was flawless until Ras stepped in. You see Game still dissing 40 even after they done fought right? Lol Why he did that with Ras? This is Hip Hop, not boxing!

Game's track record wasn't flawless, he got absolutely destroyed by Joe Budden and Yukmouth.

abusive

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2014, 07:08:53 PM »
I disagree with the Budden one. I need to check out the Yuk one again. He at least responded back though right?

Remedy360

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2014, 09:59:52 PM »
I disagree with the Budden one. I need to check out the Yuk one again. He at least responded back though right?

Yeah, he dissed him first over "Five on It". I dunno man, I thought "Buddens" was kinda weak, "Game Over" went a lot harder.

Game-Won

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2014, 02:23:22 AM »

Yeah, he dissed him first over "Five on It". I dunno man, I thought "Buddens" was kinda weak, "Game Over" went a lot harder.

200bars killed it.  Game -> Buddens in that beef.  (u r quik to remember what you like huh)

Yuk had massive shoots on Game + the video was funny, alittle corny, but funny. - i Still think Game got out as winner, and i think Speedy is a bitch for playing Yuk like that.  (you can see Yuk still to this day, knows he took the loss, when speaking about game, he still holds that grutch)

Rass Kass man really? hush little baby, is proberly the weakest song to ever be made. RASS KASS is a has been - Not the Game made any good diss songs in that beef either, both sucked here.

50cent - 300bars is legendary.

Bleek - He never stood a chance.

Lil Durk - Chiraq is crazy, hard to see him come back.

Jay & Suge even get it on My Bitch.

Lets see what he makes for G Count, so far he only came with a corny line on twitter. - But i dont see em keeping his mouth shut.

Game is the best rapper in beef, 2nd is Pac, 3rd is Cube. - LL, KRS and so on was tight to tho.

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Remedy360

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2014, 02:35:05 AM »

200bars killed it.  Game -> Buddens in that beef.  (u r quik to remember what you like huh)

Yuk had massive shoots on Game + the video was funny, alittle corny, but funny. - i Still think Game got out as winner, and i think Speedy is a bitch for playing Yuk like that.  (you can see Yuk still to this day, knows he took the loss, when speaking about game, he still holds that grutch)

Rass Kass man really? hush little baby, is proberly the weakest song to ever be made. RASS KASS is a has been - Not the Game made any good diss songs in that beef either, both sucked here.

Lets see what he makes for G Count, so far he only came with a corny line on twitter. - But i dont see em keeping his mouth shut.

Game is the best rapper in beef, 2nd is Pac, 3rd is Cube. - LL, KRS and so on was tight to tho.

"Quick to remember what you like," I like Game more as a rapper than either of those guys, dude just lost. I wasn't talking about Ras, but yeah I didn't think his disses were anything special. Best rapper in beef? I don't really know quite how to respond to that..

abusive

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2014, 05:59:05 AM »

200 bars was that track, I agree.
I don't care what anyone say that Ras track I posted was on point. I'll ask again, when has Game never not responded up until now? That should tell you he aint want it. This time around I think he don't want it with the streets but with Ras he aint want the lyrics. I'll be mad surprised if Game holla back at this track.

LL was a good battle rapper up until Canibus stepped in. He kilt him wit dis:
Rip The Jacker.