Author Topic: The Real reason for this war!!!!  (Read 212 times)

Mickaveli_#1

Re:The Real reason for this war!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2003, 02:44:11 AM »
Good to see someone else can think beyond what the US feed them. I know this has been about a 20 year plan. Iraq has no real strong governemnt with powers, I thik they planned for Sadam to dictate. Other can believe what they want

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2003, 02:50:14 AM »
Can you show me a passage from the bible about this yellow race thing?

TheSheriff

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2003, 06:58:44 AM »
7even: Yeah, China are more powerful in terms of troops and aircraft, but nukes make all the difference, and the US wins in that respect.

Mickaveli: I didn't call you insane because of what your reasons for the war were. Quite honestly, I do not CARE why this war is happening. I just think you're an insane racist who deserves to be castrated. Yellow race taking over? May I suggest you see a psychiatrist? I have THOROUGHLY studied the bible, and there is no yellow race that will take over.

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2003, 07:17:34 AM »
You got the old testiment or the new testiment? It's in there. Just wait. China have the power in numbers and in air. We all know what Japan are capable of Pearl Harbour holocaust etc. They are the leaders in both defense electronics and consumer electronics. Both combined will be richer than the US and UK combined after this war is over. Trust me son, yellow race will eventually overpower us folks in the long run.

Oh yeh IM NOT A RACIST

TheSheriff

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2003, 12:29:09 PM »
You got the old testiment or the new testiment? It's in there. Just wait. China have the power in numbers and in air. We all know what Japan are capable of Pearl Harbour holocaust etc. They are the leaders in both defense electronics and consumer electronics. Both combined will be richer than the US and UK combined after this war is over. Trust me son, yellow race will eventually overpower us folks in the long run.

Oh yeh IM NOT A RACIST

Want a taste of your own medicine, "son"? If Japan and China fuck with the USA, they will nuked to highest heaven.

WHITES WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm not racist.  ::)

And no, no reference is made to any "yellow race" taking over the world. I have studied both the Old Testament, the New Testament, and the Apocrypha. I also know the Koran reasonably well.