Author Topic: PROOF! Coolio was a real gang member.  (Read 4040 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: PROOF! Coolio was a real gang member.
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2014, 06:29:49 PM »
he was part of the maad ass you know who of course he was a crip you stupid fucker.

but......

....did he have breath like 16?

smp4life

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2014, 08:43:35 PM »
wow, mad loss of respect for spider loc.. dissing Ice T? fuck outta here

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2014, 08:50:19 PM »
where is the outrage? 

abusive

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2014, 06:34:28 AM »
wow, mad loss of respect for spider loc.. dissing Ice T? fuck outta here
50 was pulling his strings. When Ice dissed Soulja Boy who 50 rocks with Spider went at him.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2014, 07:30:32 AM »

but......

....did he have breath like 16?

i was just about to ask the same  . that´s the question everyone wants answered  .

also...

did he have the L.A. casual vintage style

Mr. Theo

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2014, 08:38:35 AM »
Spider Who? 6 'N the Mornin? Make It Funky? Colors?

Who Spider? I'm Your Pusher? Power?New Jack Hustler?

What Spida? O.G. Original Gangster?99 Problems? Cop Killer?

Oh Yes! Spider Loc only hit:

"In July 2008, Spider Loc, 40 Glocc, Village Boo and a large amount of Crips are seen on a Youtube video taunting Lil Wayne, Birdman and Slim of Cash Money Records. Lil Wayne was leaving his "Get Money" video shoot in Los Angeles when his two SUV's were blocked off by surrounding cars on a One-Way Street. Spider Loc is seen walking around the cars and banging on the windows"

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2014, 02:28:26 PM »
Wesside Bucharest ridin on em  , breath like sixteen to my enemies

abusive

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2014, 02:53:22 PM »
Spider Who? 6 'N the Mornin? Make It Funky? Colors?

Who Spider? I'm Your Pusher? Power?New Jack Hustler?

What Spida? O.G. Original Gangster?99 Problems? Cop Killer?

Oh Yes! Spider Loc only hit:

"In July 2008, Spider Loc, 40 Glocc, Village Boo and a large amount of Crips are seen on a Youtube video taunting Lil Wayne, Birdman and Slim of Cash Money Records. Lil Wayne was leaving his "Get Money" video shoot in Los Angeles when his two SUV's were blocked off by surrounding cars on a One-Way Street. Spider Loc is seen walking around the cars and banging on the windows"

True but Spider official with that gang ish. The fact he called Ice out like that and Ice aint say or do ish says alot.

I remember Ice telling a story where Tookie Williams came through his hood. That lead me to believe he was a Crip but I would always hear rumors about him being on both sides. On Gotta lotta luv he said he did bang when he was younger.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2014, 03:43:01 PM »

lmfao

Cali_State_Of_Mind

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2014, 09:32:41 PM »
i dont care about all of this but it's always good to see Coolio get respect.
 His first album a classic, i was like 12(maybe 13) when it came out and we loved it, his second album not so good(overall) , third album decent, fourth album dope, 5th alum fairly dope.
 Shame to see him fade out. I seen some REALLY fucked up pics of him. I think he living in Europe somewhere? (or was) he looked fucked.

His first album a classic, i was like 12(maybe 13) when it came out and we loved it, his second album not so good(overall) , third album decent, fourth album dope, 5th alum fairly dope.
 Shame to see him fade out. I seen some REALLY fucked up pics of him. I think he living in Europe somewhere? (or was) he looked fucked.

The 3 first albums are dope.

Coolio makes a lot of money with royalties of Gangsta Paradise..and shows especially in Europe...but the crack spend some money...
why the fuck do you care mr theo?? wtf you gonna do, run up on him for wearing different colors or some shit? fucking clown

Don't panic homie...
The only clown in this forum is the type of dude
with a nickname Blunt Time Iz High.
You smoke to much pot..moron.
Tupac sig is hilarious. I like this type of stuff so I appreciate it. I never doubted Coolio for some reason. But I always wanted to know the truth about Ice-T and his gang affiliation.

This is the most accurate information what can be achieved.

The rapper Caz..long time Ice-T homie..he's OG from Rollin 60' ..He went to prison 2 or 3 times...

Ice-T located to the same neighboorhood(Crenshaw,coming from Newark...in 1973..on the year of Piru gang split...

Soon, Ice-T is a Rollin' 60' ..but he have a strong affiliation with the Hoover Crips too..

Check It Out Some Caz music :

http://www.allmusic.com/album/goin-head-up-mw0000222748

Peace
Ok, I remember Spider Loc dissing him had me wondering even more.
Spider Loc - Deez Weirdoz [Ice-T Diss]

Publicity STUNT move. This guy was a "G-UNIT CRIP" WTF CLICK Is this?

While Spider Loc wore pampers..Ice-T was on air on KDAY AM.

You internet herbs need to understand you have no place speaking on anything pertaining to gang culture, or the streets in general. Spider Loc is a real Crip from LA and is vouched for in certain circles. It's fine that you're a big Ice-T fan, but don't let this industry shit fool you.

BIGWORM

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2014, 10:10:19 PM »
coolio was also the one that introduced and hooked up Thug Life members with 2-pac!

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2014, 02:13:22 PM »
cant tell if youre serious. you realize coolio isnt in that photo right?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Seagully

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2014, 02:38:42 PM »

hahaha.
WAY 2 REAL!!!

Mr. Theo

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2014, 08:17:35 PM »

The 3 first albums are dope.

Coolio makes a lot of money with royalties of Gangsta Paradise..and shows especially in Europe...but the crack spend some money...
why the fuck do you care mr theo?? wtf you gonna do, run up on him for wearing different colors or some shit? fucking clown

Don't panic homie...
The only clown in this forum is the type of dude
with a nickname Blunt Time Iz High.
You smoke to much pot..moron.
Tupac sig is hilarious. I like this type of stuff so I appreciate it. I never doubted Coolio for some reason. But I always wanted to know the truth about Ice-T and his gang affiliation.

This is the most accurate information what can be achieved.

The rapper Caz..long time Ice-T homie..he's OG from Rollin 60' ..He went to prison 2 or 3 times...

Ice-T located to the same neighboorhood(Crenshaw,coming from Newark...in 1973..on the year of Piru gang split...

Soon, Ice-T is a Rollin' 60' ..but he have a strong affiliation with the Hoover Crips too..

Check It Out Some Caz music :

http://www.allmusic.com/album/goin-head-up-mw0000222748

Peace
Ok, I remember Spider Loc dissing him had me wondering even more.
Spider Loc - Deez Weirdoz [Ice-T Diss]

Publicity STUNT move. This guy was a "G-UNIT CRIP" WTF CLICK Is this?

While Spider Loc wore pampers..Ice-T was on air on KDAY AM.

You internet herbs need to understand you have no place speaking on anything pertaining to gang culture, or the streets in general. Spider Loc is a real Crip from LA and is vouched for in certain circles. It's fine that you're a big Ice-T fan, but don't let this industry shit fool you.

Oh yes...he a real Crip..but what makes you think he can diss a OG? Dude rides with 50 Cent...REAL Crip or Not ..he has no morals to diss Ice-T or another West Coast Vet...

"You internet herbs need to understand you have no place speaking on anything pertaining to gang culture, or the streets in general"

EXCUSE-ME ..GANGBANGER.

Mr. Theo

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2014, 08:18:43 PM »
cant tell if youre serious. you realize coolio isnt in that photo right?

That's him bro.