Author Topic: PROOF! Coolio was a real gang member.  (Read 4020 times)

Cali_State_Of_Mind

• Lil Geezy
Re: PROOF! Coolio was a real gang member.
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2014, 09:29:50 PM »
Quote from: Mr. Theo link=topic=3understanding 344#msg3003344 date=1400383055
i dont care about all of this but it's always good to see Coolio get respect.
 His first album a classic, i was like 12(maybe 13) when it came out and we loved it, his second album not so good(overall) , third album decent, fourth album dope, 5th alum fairly dope.
 Shame to see him fade out. I seen some REALLY fucked up pics of him. I think he living in Europe somewhere? (or was) he looked fucked.

His first album a classic, i was like 12(maybe 13) when it came out and we loved it, his second album not so good(overall) , third album decent, fourth album dope, 5th alum fairly dope.
 Shame to see him fade out. I seen some REALLY fucked up pics of him. I think he living in Europe somewhere? (or was) he looked fucked.

The 3 first albums are dope.

Coolio makes a lot of money with royalties of Gangsta Paradise..and shows especially in Europe...but the crack spend some money...
why the fuck do you care mr theo?? wtf you gonna do, run up on him for wearing different colors or some shit? fucking clown

Don't panic homie...
The only clown in this forum is the type of dude
with a nickname Blunt Time Iz High.
You smoke to much pot..moron.
Tupac sig is hilarious. I like this type of stuff so I appreciate it. I never doubted Coolio for some reason. But I always wanted to know the truth about Ice-T and his gang affiliation.

This is the most accurate information what can be achieved.

The rapper Caz..long time Ice-T homie..he's OG from Rollin 60' ..He went to prison 2 or 3 times...

Ice-T located to the same neighboorhood(Crenshaw,coming from Newark...in 1973..on the year of Piru gang split...

Soon, Ice-T is a Rollin' 60' ..but he have a strong affiliation with the Hoover Crips too..

Check It Out Some Caz music :

http://www.allmusic.com/album/goin-head-up-mw0000222748

Peace
Ok, I remember Spider Loc dissing him had me wondering even more.
Spider Loc - Deez Weirdoz [Ice-T Diss]

Publicity STUNT move. This guy was a "G-UNIT CRIP" WTF CLICK Is this?

While Spider Loc wore pampers..Ice-T was on air on KDAY AM.

You internet herbs need to understand you have no place speaking on anything pertaining to gang culture, or the streets in general. Spider Loc is a real Crip from LA and is vouched for in certain circles. It's fine that you're a big Ice-T fan, but don't let this industry shit fool you.

Oh yes...he a real Crip..but what makes you think he can diss a OG? Dude rides with 50 Cent...REAL Crip or Not ..he has no morals to diss Ice-T or another West Coast Vet...

"You internet herbs need to understand you have no place speaking on anything pertaining to gang culture, or the streets in general"

EXCUSE-ME ..GANGBANGER.

I don't know why he dissed him nor do I care. I'm sure he had his reason(s). All I'm doing is correcting your false comments about Spider Loc.

Don't let your ego pump you up, clown, you're in the wrong for speaking on shit you have no knowledge of. I don't have to be a gangbanger to be a person with principle and ethics.

By the way, that isn't Coolio. He's not from Shotgun Crips. Are you even from LA or California?

Mr. Theo

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2014, 05:57:06 AM »

Coolio makes a lot of money with royalties of Gangsta Paradise..and shows especially in Europe...but the crack spend some money...
why the fuck do you care mr theo?? wtf you gonna do, run up on him for wearing different colors or some shit? fucking clown

Don't panic homie...
Tupac sig is hilarious. I like this type of stuff so I appreciate it. I never doubted Coolio for some reason. But I always wanted to know the truth about Ice-T and his gang affiliation.

The rapper Caz..long time Ice-T homie..he's OG from Rollin 60' ..He went to prison 2 or 3 times...

Ice-T located to the same neighboorhood(Crenshaw,coming from Newark...in 1973..on the year of Piru gang split...

Soon, Ice-T is a Rollin' 60' ..but he have a strong affiliation with the Hoover Crips too..

Peace

You internet herbs need to understand you have no place speaking on anything pertaining to gang culture, or the streets in general. Spider Loc is a real Crip from LA and is vouched for in certain circles. It's fine that you're a big Ice-T fan, but don't let this industry shit fool you.

Oh yes...he a real Crip..but what makes you think he can diss a OG? Dude rides with 50 Cent...REAL Crip or Not ..he has no morals to diss Ice-T or another West Coast Vet...

"You internet herbs need to understand you have no place speaking on anything pertaining to gang culture, or the streets in general"

EXCUSE-ME ..GANGBANGER.

I don't know why he dissed him nor do I care. I'm sure he had his reason(s). All I'm doing is correcting your false comments about Spider Loc.

Don't let your ego pump you up, clown, you're in the wrong for speaking on shit you have no knowledge of. I don't have to be a gangbanger to be a person with principle and ethics.

By the way, that isn't Coolio. He's not from Shotgun Crips. Are you even from LA or California?
don't misquote me homie..i don't said false comments...read my posts again..
Spider Loc is a real Crip...but in music scene he dont make anything compared to Ice-t.
When a new artist disses a icon..for futile reasons..its clearly publicity stunt.
Aaaa you dont know shit about street knowledge...ethic..what about ethic man..who speak about no ethic in here? Fool
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 05:59:43 AM by Mr. Theo »

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2014, 06:32:45 AM »

Mr. Gang expert Theo, why did you skip this part ? mind sharing that east european street knowledge with us and explain why you know everything about la street gangs and coolio´s affiliation

Haterade

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2014, 07:01:47 AM »

Mr. Gang expert Theo, why did you skip this part ? mind sharing that east european street knowledge with us and explain why you know everything about la street gangs and coolio´s affiliation

Lmfao

Cali_State_Of_Mind

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2014, 10:40:45 AM »

Don't panic homie...

Peace

EXCUSE-ME ..GANGBANGER.

Spider Loc is a real Crip...but in music scene he dont make anything compared to Ice-t.
When a new artist disses a icon..for futile reasons..its clearly publicity stunt.
Aaaa you dont know shit about street knowledge...ethic..what about ethic man..who speak about no ethic in here? Fool

I didn't misquote you. You were clearly trying to insinuate he was a fake Crip by saying he claimed "G-Unit Crip," which isn't even his real set, then followed that up with, "WTF click is this?" And ethics have everything to do with this lol. You're speaking on things you know nothing about and are making yourself look like an idiot. Oh, and you do have "street knowledge?" Sorry, I guess we all can't be as in the know as you. Even if some of us really do live in California.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 10:44:19 AM by Cali_State_Of_Mind »

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2014, 11:01:48 AM »

Don't panic homie...

but smoking pot is part of that LA casual vintage style

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2014, 11:19:33 AM »

I didn't misquote you. You were clearly trying to insinuate he was a fake Crip by saying he claimed "G-Unit Crip," which isn't even his real set, then followed that up with, "WTF click is this?" And ethics have everything to do with this lol. You're speaking on things you know nothing about and are making yourself look like an idiot. Oh, and you do have "street knowledge?" Sorry, I guess we all can't be as in the know as you. Even if some of us really do live in California.

lmao, god daaaamn.  theo is getting ethered left and right in here .

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2014, 12:42:35 AM »
BREATH LIKE 16

Mr. Theo

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2014, 08:32:16 AM »

Don't panic homie...

Peace

EXCUSE-ME ..GANGBANGER.

you have a problem..where's in my post I Wrote the word "Fake"?
you must have vision problem.

I don't called Spider Loc fake...i listened Spider Loc music in the past.

I just said, when SpiderLoc still in diapers, Ice-T was already making noise on KDAY. (Difference of Age)

The only thing i called out is G-Unit brand..50 Cent is a comproved snitch..

You should have plenty of Street Knowledge or you is a attention whore.

lmao, god daaaamn.  theo is getting ethered left and right in here .

No Homie. This guy is a fool . He can't read

I'm not a Gang Expert. No I Don't live in east europe.

Yes..I've lived in Los Angeles. Nowadays no more. I moved from there.

I don't know "everything about" streets gangs and Coolio affiliation..I only talk to people.
To prove.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 08:34:12 AM by Mr. Theo »

Cali_State_Of_Mind

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2014, 10:43:49 AM »
Quote from: Mr. Theo link= 344#msg3003344 date=1400383055

Don't panic homie...

Peace

EXCUSE-ME ..GANGBANGER.

I just said, when SpiderLoc still in diapers, Ice-T was already making noise on KDAY. (Difference of Age)

I don't know "everything about" streets gangs and Coolio affiliation..I only talk to people.
To prove.

No, I understand very clearly what you said. Don't try to insult my intelligence, dude. "This guy was a G-Unit Crip WTF click is this?" Again, you were INSINUATING he wasn't a real Crip. You certainly weren't saying that in favor of him being a Crip. Explain that one. You didn't say he was a real Crip until AFTER I told you. Now you're trying to back pedal and make it seem as though you were saying something else when your own words are proving otherwise. Lol, I'm not an attention whore I'm just tired of seeing you weirdos run your mouths about shit that you have no knowledge of and, therefore, have no business talking about. Then when people like me come along and check you on it, you try to argue and act tough instead of accepting the fact that you're out of line.

Also, you can go ahead and eliminate Ice-T being a Rollin 60 from your memory bank, because he's not. It's funny how he's such a "super OG" yet none of his internet cheerleaders know what set he's from. While you continue your search for that, Mr. Street Scholar, would you be so kind as to provide me with the legal documentation that proves 50 Cent is a "comproved" snitch? Surely you know that you can't call anyone a snitch without the official paperwork that verifies your claim. Please spare me the typical "he said, she said" answer. If you don't have the paperwork then skip this question.

I also find it amusing you follow an account called "the crip world" on Instagram. That must be where your vast wealth of street knowledge comes from.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 11:03:24 AM by Cali_State_Of_Mind »

Haterade

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2014, 11:08:02 AM »
#TALKREAL^^^^^

Mr. Theo

« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2014, 11:23:34 AM »

Don't panic homie...

Peace

EXCUSE-ME ..GANGBANGER.

To prove.

No, I understand very clearly what you said. Don't try to insult my intelligence, dude. "This guy was a G-Unit Crip WTF click is this?" Again, you were INSINUATING he wasn't a real Crip. You certainly weren't saying that in favor of him being a Crip. Explain that one. You didn't say he was a real Crip until AFTER I told you. Now you're trying to back pedal and make it seem as though you were saying something else when your own words are proving otherwise. Lol, I'm not an attention whore I'm just tired of seeing you weirdos run your mouths about shit that you have no knowledge of and, therefore, have no business talking about. Then when people like me come along and check you on it, you try to argue and act tough instead of admitting you're wrong.

Also, you can go ahead and eliminate Ice-T being a Rollin 60 from your memory bank, because he's not. It's funny how he's such a "super OG" yet none of his internet cheerleaders know what set he's from. While you continue your search for that, Mr. Street Scholar, would you be so kind as to provide me with the legal documentation that proves 50 Cent is a "comproved" snitch? Surely you know that you can't call anyone a snitch without the official paperwork that verifies your claim. Please spare me the typical "he said, she said" answer. If you don't have the paperwork then skip this question.

I also find it amusing you follow an account called "the crip world" on Instagram. That must be where your vast wealth of street knowledge comes from.

You're the kind of guy who thinks knows everything..you don't know shit..you only says" you don't have knowlegde" "you don't say nothing" "you don"t prove with/ legal documention" ..HOMIE PLEASE.! LEGAL DOCUMENTIONS? you should be of FBI or CIA...hahaha

You a tired of weirdos? And i am tired of shit people...
People who think they can dictate what the other will talk or not.

"You didn't say he was a real Crip until AFTER I told you" you affirmed things that only exist in your mind.
If you think this,you wrong my boy!

Don't play me fool..You're the kind of guy who likes to scold others, for what? For attention.

If you think i am "a stan DJ Quik weirdo with non street tknowledge" It's simple..don't respond or quote my posts no more..is a favor that you do.

It will be a pleasure for me also not comment on your texts.

Stay with your "street knowledge".

abusive

« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2014, 11:57:50 AM »
I don't really care about the direction this topic has taken but...... 50 did snitch when he told the feds to read his lyrics. You may want to call it cooperating or whatever but it's not something that can be co-signed by the streets.

Early in his career, 50 recorded “Ghetto Qu’ran,” a song about Southside Queens’ notorious gangsters that mentioned McGriff in the first verse. While 50 says he intended it as a tribute, some cite the song as an example of snitching. (According to court documents entered in the Murder Inc. trial, when Federal investigators questioned 50 about McGriff, 50 told them to read his lyrics.)
http://www.xxlmag.com/xxl-magazine/2006/07/50-cent-games-haters-play/

With 50 Cent telling the feds to “read my lyrics,” they used his lyrics as testimony.
http://books.google.com/books?id=bTn2a613JW0C&pg=PT207&lpg=PT207&dq=just+read+my+lyrics+50+cent+feds&source=bl&ots=GNqiWYdXyX&sig=heS_1-t1kTRWKpWd46NmnTzw5CY&hl=en&sa=X&ei=kUx6U-mmMobJsQSB4ICgDA&ved=0CFQQ6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q=just%20read%20my%20lyrics%2050%20cent%20feds&f=false

50 Cent - Ghetto Qu'ran
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Cali_State_Of_Mind

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2014, 12:10:20 PM »

Don't panic homie...

Peace

EXCUSE-ME ..GANGBANGER.

To prove.

No, I understand very clearly what you said. Don't try to insult my intelligence, dude. "This guy was a G-Unit Crip WTF click is this?" Again, you were INSINUATING he wasn't a real Crip. You certainly weren't saying that in favor of him being a Crip. Explain that one. You didn't say he was a real Crip until AFTER I told you. Now you're trying to back pedal and make it seem as though you were saying something else when your own words are proving otherwise. Lol, I'm not an attention whore I'm just tired of seeing you weirdos run your mouths about shit that you have no knowledge of and, therefore, have no business talking about. Then when people like me come along and check you on it, you try to argue and act tough instead of admitting you're wrong.

You're the kind of guy who thinks knows everything..you don't know shit..you only says" you don't have knowlegde" "you don't say nothing" "you don"t prove with/ legal documention" ..HOMIE PLEASE.! LEGAL DOCUMENTIONS? you should be of FBI or CIA...hahaha

You a tired of weirdos? And i am tired of shit people...
People who think they can dictate what the other will talk or not.

"You didn't say he was a real Crip until AFTER I told you" you affirmed things that only exist in your mind.
If you think this,you wrong my boy!

Don't play me fool..You're the kind of guy who likes to scold others, for what? For attention.

If you think i am "a stan DJ Quik weirdo with non street tknowledge" It's simple..don't respond or quote my posts no more..is a favor that you do.

It will be a pleasure for me also not comment on your texts.

Stay with your "street knowledge".

LOL, I don't think I know everything, whatsoever. You seem to be projecting your flaws on to me. But, I sure as hell know more than you seeing as how I've shut down EVERYTHING you've said in this thread. Why? Because I'm speaking on what I know and you're not; you keep putting out false information. That's the moral of the story here, Aesop. I never said anything about you being a DJ Quik stan so please leave your insecurities at the door. FBI and CIA? You obviously have no clue about how things work in the streets. How do you think people find out who's snitching? You just exposed yourself even more, clown. You're damn right I'm dictating what you talk about because you don't even know what you're talking about so keep your mouth shut. Your uneducated opinions aren't needed. I'm not doing anything for attention, bitch boy, I'm trying to get you to see your own ignorance. That's probably why you have no response to anything I've said because deep down you know you're wrong. But, by all means stay stuck on stupid, Mr. Street Scholar, share your lies and unsubstantiated claims with the rest of your wannabe west coast kinfolk online. Just know people are going to call your bluff from now on since you've made a complete idiot of yourself in this thread in terms of the streets and gang culture. Peace.

P.S. - Coolio isn't from Shotgun Crips (delete this thread), Ice-T isn't from 60's, you have no proof 50 snitched, and Spider Loc is a real Crip.

Cali_State_Of_Mind

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2014, 12:29:28 PM »
I don't really care about the direction this topic has taken but...... 50 did snitch when he told the feds to read his lyrics. You may want to call it cooperating or whatever but it's not something that can be co-signed by the streets.

Early in his career, 50 recorded “Ghetto Qu’ran,” a song about Southside Queens’ notorious gangsters that mentioned McGriff in the first verse. While 50 says he intended it as a tribute, some cite the song as an example of snitching. (According to court documents entered in the Murder Inc. trial, when Federal investigators questioned 50 about McGriff, 50 told them to read his lyrics.)
http://www.xxlmag.com/xxl-magazine/2006/07/50-cent-games-haters-play/

With 50 Cent telling the feds to “read my lyrics,” they used his lyrics as testimony.
http://books.google.com/books?id=bTn2a613JW0C&pg=PT207&lpg=PT207&dq=just+read+my+lyrics+50+cent+feds&source=bl&ots=GNqiWYdXyX&sig=heS_1-t1kTRWKpWd46NmnTzw5CY&hl=en&sa=X&ei=kUx6U-mmMobJsQSB4ICgDA&ved=0CFQQ6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q=just%20read%20my%20lyrics%2050%20cent%20feds&f=false

50 Cent - Ghetto Qu'ran

This topic had no direction in the first place since the title of this thread is "Proof Coolio was a real gang member" and that's not even him in the picture.

"When you hear talk of the Southside, you hear talk of the Team
See, niggas feared Prince and respected Preme
For all you slow motherfuckers, I'mma break it down iller
See, Preme was the business man and Prince was the killer"

How is this snitching? All he said was Preme was the business man and Prince was the killer. He doesn't explicitly say he killed anyone or that they were involved in anything illegal. Mind you, I'm not a 50 fan I'm just talking facts here. If someone has paperwork on 50 Cent snitching then please provide it. I'll gladly change my stance if and when someone can do that. Until then, it's all just speculation.

Edit: Not to say I agree with the way 50 talked about them, but if all he said in his statement was "read the lyrics" then those few bars don't really give the feds much to go off of that they didn't already know, I'm sure.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 12:37:37 PM by Cali_State_Of_Mind »