Author Topic: hahaha  (Read 607 times)

Agua

hahaha
« on: March 27, 2003, 04:29:50 PM »
http://www.beliefnet.com/frameset.asp?pageLoc=/story/123/story_12365_1.html&storyID=12365&boardID=55473

a crusade........ hahaha.... i thought this war is about freeing people?!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2003, 04:37:50 PM by Agua »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:hahaha
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2003, 05:04:39 PM »
I hope Christian missionaries do go to post war Iraq. Those people need to be civilized.

There is nothing wrong with that......Iraq is going to be free and free countries allow people to preach about their religion. No one stops Muslims from seeking converts here in the west.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2003, 05:16:36 PM by CWalker187 »

Agua

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2003, 11:20:32 AM »
As you might recall, there's no war goin on in the west. What would you do if foreigners invaded your country and tried to proselytize you? I guess you would call it a crusade.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2003, 11:43:56 AM »
As you might recall, there's no war goin on in the west. What would you do if foreigners invaded your country and tried to proselytize you? I guess you would call it a crusade.

There are already tons of foreigners in America and yes they do proselytize. If Muslims can do it, why can't Christians?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2003, 12:30:00 PM »
But do you see Muslim armies entering America then preaching?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2003, 12:31:10 PM »
as sum ppl might know, I already mentioned several times it is a muthafuckin crusade.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Quakaveli

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2003, 12:35:41 PM »

Hah if they could they would...

Look at history..whenever muslims have gone into a territory, they have tried to convert the population...and if they don't they receive high penalties or even death...in Kashmir they only gave the Hindus 2 options death or convertion. No wonder theres so many of u muthafuckaz  >:(

TheSheriff

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2003, 01:01:42 PM »

Apart from the Spanish wars, which started well before the Crusades (thankyou Charles Martel and El Cid), there was one thing that happened where Muslims invaded a country with a religious message...

9/11

Agua

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2003, 02:40:58 PM »

Look at history..whenever muslims have gone into a territory, they have tried to convert the population...and if they don't they receive high penalties or even death...in Kashmir they only gave the Hindus 2 options death or convertion. No wonder theres so many of u muthafuckaz  >:(

omg

Agua

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2003, 02:44:34 PM »

Apart from the Spanish wars, which started well before the Crusades (thankyou Charles Martel and El Cid), there was one thing that happened where Muslims invaded a country with a religious message...

9/11

oh my god... owen, are you serious?? Gather some information about Baruch de Spinoza and why there is such big a Jewish community in Amsterdam....

p/s calling 9/11 an invasion is just stupid.

TheSheriff

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2003, 02:49:51 PM »

Agua

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2003, 02:50:00 PM »

Seriously, get some knowledge on the crusades and colonialism. have you ever heard of john winthorp? the american adam on a virgin soil? do you know francesco pizarro? the conquista? damn... guys like you always prefer the easy way.... besides, the fact that you can't deal with the things goin on in kashmir just prove that you're blind with hatred. poor fool.

Quakaveli

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2003, 04:41:28 PM »
To those that didnt get it...ALL muslims weren't forcefully converted..ONLY IN KASHMIR...in most other conquered areas they had THREE options...CONVERT, PAY (HIGH) TAXES, OR DEATH.

Hey Agua I have enough education on history...I passed AP European History in high school with a 4(out of 5)...good score...I aint bout to get a college degree in history lol..and whatever I said was true, what the fuck are YOU tryin to say?

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2003, 04:45:10 PM »
How is it a Christian crusade when the red cross is working side by side with the red crescent?

Christians and Muslims working side by side judging by the statements on this board you wouldn't think it possible :o

Never surrender

Agua

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2003, 04:49:08 PM »
To those that didnt get it...ALL muslims weren't forcefully converted..ONLY IN KASHMIR...in most other conquered areas they had THREE options...CONVERT, PAY (HIGH) TAXES, OR DEATH.

Hey Agua I have enough education on history...I passed AP European History in high school with a 4(out of 5)...good score...I aint bout to get a college degree in history lol..and whatever I said was true, what the fuck are YOU tryin to say?

enough education.... it's about good education..... quantity isn't quality.... by the way, your "three options" are bs.

p/s true.... omg
« Last Edit: March 28, 2003, 04:54:02 PM by Agua »