Author Topic: hahaha  (Read 610 times)

Agua

Re:hahaha
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2003, 04:50:24 PM »
How is it a Christian crusade when the red cross is working side by side with the red crescent?

Christians and Muslims working side by side judging by the statements on this board you wouldn't think it possible :o

the red cross isn't us government

TheSheriff

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2003, 05:03:08 PM »
oh my god... owen, are you serious?? Gather some information about Baruch de Spinoza and why there is such big a Jewish community in Amsterdam....

p/s calling 9/11 an invasion is just stupid.

The first part of that post made no sense. I'll recheck my facts, but I don't think that has any real bearing on the discussion.

And as for the P.S....*vomits* What was it then? Are you denying Bin Laden's stated aim is to convert everyone to his Wahabi Islam?

TheSheriff

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2003, 05:09:25 PM »
enough education.... it's about good education..... quantity isn't quality.... by the way, your "three options" are bs.

p/s true.... omg

Those were the three options given to Hindu Kashmiris in majority Muslim areas. Accept facts.

And what was that P.S. about? LOL

Agua

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2003, 05:15:06 PM »
oh my god... owen, are you serious?? Gather some information about Baruch de Spinoza and why there is such big a Jewish community in Amsterdam....

p/s calling 9/11 an invasion is just stupid.

The first part of that post made no sense. I'll recheck my facts, but I don't think that has any real bearing on the discussion.

And as for the P.S....*vomits* What was it then? Are you denying Bin Laden's stated aim is to convert everyone to his Wahabi Islam?

9/11 was a terrorist attack. bin laden and his bunch of morons do not represent the islamic world.
as for the first part, i was trying to say that spain flourished under the moors. the conditions were far from being perfect but definitely acceptable - especially with regard to religious things. however, when the christians took over in the late 15th century, this state of "tolerance" was yesterday's news.

Agua

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2003, 05:21:15 PM »
enough education.... it's about good education..... quantity isn't quality.... by the way, your "three options" are bs.

p/s true.... omg

Those were the three options given to Hindu Kashmiris in majority Muslim areas. Accept facts.

pardon, but in the beginning he said they were given only two options..... hence i think he refers to other regions in the world, especially since he said something like this: "in most other conquered areas they had THREE options...CONVERT, PAY (HIGH) TAXES, OR DEATH."

p/s i detest the word "true".
« Last Edit: March 28, 2003, 05:22:45 PM by Agua »

TheSheriff

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2003, 05:38:47 PM »
To the second post, okay then, understood.

The Moors did not represent the entire Islamic world, and neither do moderate Muslims today. 9/11 was about religion...Therefore, it wasn't a group of Saudis invading the USA, it was a group of Muslims initiating a Holy War to take over the USA.

And for the other one...So you're suggesting that you'd rather El Cid had lost and let Yusuf, an extremist who supported the Jannisary movement (wherein Christian children were kidnapped and forcefully converted), take over Spain? You'd rather have Charles Martel lose at Tours, and have Europe forcefully converted to Islam? (when Tours happened, the Moors were not so kind as they were later on)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2003, 08:47:39 PM »
But do you see Muslim armies entering America then preaching?

Muslims dont have to invade America because we are already a free country that allows people to do whatever they want, including preaching their religion. The Middle East does not.

Your post makes no sense. What do armies have to do with anything. People should be free to prostyltize if they want.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2003, 11:10:56 AM »
flower boy....

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2003, 11:42:22 AM »
lol at the ignorance in this thread

Agua

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2003, 04:03:02 PM »
To the second post, okay then, understood.

The Moors did not represent the entire Islamic world, and neither do moderate Muslims today. 9/11 was about religion...Therefore, it wasn't a group of Saudis invading the USA, it was a group of Muslims initiating a Holy War to take over the USA.

And for the other one...So you're suggesting that you'd rather El Cid had lost and let Yusuf, an extremist who supported the Jannisary movement (wherein Christian children were kidnapped and forcefully converted), take over Spain? You'd rather have Charles Martel lose at Tours, and have Europe forcefully converted to Islam? (when Tours happened, the Moors were not so kind as they were later on)

uhm... do you know that the northern kingdoms in spain were populated by christian fanatics? do you know that islam was the most tolerant religion at that particular period of time? after el cid the whole thing got worse. I daresay that Cid was of central importance as far as the conquista is concerned.

Agua

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2003, 04:04:54 PM »
flower boy....

hey retard, your brain isn't used to these things. why don't you go back to the forum at bodybuilding.com?

Quakaveli

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2003, 10:12:10 AM »

p/s true.... omg

pardon, but in the beginning he said they were given only two options..... hence i think he refers to other regions in the world, especially since he said something like this: "in most other conquered areas they had THREE options...CONVERT, PAY (HIGH) TAXES, OR DEATH."

p/s i detest the word "true".

Yeah that is right, maybe not with the moors, but definitely in Asia/Africa when the Mongols, etc were taking over vast areas in that region

Quakaveli

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2003, 10:13:14 AM »

lol at the close~mindedness in this thread  ::)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2003, 10:57:08 AM »

lol at the close~mindedness in this thread  ::)

anus-quake.... dont let me have your goofy pic as my avatar

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2003, 11:21:55 AM »
LMFAO....Not the picture, I bo, lol, have mercy on him
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll