Author Topic: French Montana - "Oooh Baby"  (Read 700 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
French Montana - "Oooh Baby"
« on: May 20, 2014, 09:47:16 AM »
<a href="http://youtube.com/v/PL5i9OxtkJ4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/PL5i9OxtkJ4</a>

Sick production. HAAAAAAAAAN

Lucifuge

Re: French Montana - "Oooh Baby"
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 04:20:29 AM »
Dope shit. New mixtape? HAAAAAN
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 09:52:10 AM »
Mac and Cheese 4.

Also got a single "Don't Panic" coming out soon. I think that's for an album though.

aerroc

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 05:03:21 PM »
can this trash actually make a good song i yet to see that

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 06:26:39 PM »
shit is wack ! wiggers try to discredit t.i. and listen to shit like this ? what the fuck is the world comin' too ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 11:34:53 PM »
He's not a good rapper at all. But he knows how to flow over a hot beat. Cliff tries to be taken serious lyrically and fails.

But I know you're just playing dumb and know the difference between listening to Hip Hop for its content and listening to something for entertainment. Black Thought is LITERALLY one trillion times the lyricist T.I. is yet you support them both like they're your gay fathers. You obviously listen to T.I. to turn up or bump in the whip and Black Thought is just that blue collar Hip Hop that is so amazing.

aerroc

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 02:40:59 AM »
shit is wack ! wiggers try to discredit t.i. and listen to shit like this ? what the fuck is the world comin' too ?

don't flatter yourself french is garbage ti not that far away but if i had to choose between the 2 i rather listen 2 nothing

aerroc

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2014, 02:48:46 AM »
He's not a good rapper at all. But he knows how to flow over a hot beat. Cliff tries to be taken serious lyrically and fails.

But I know you're just playing dumb and know the difference between listening to Hip Hop for its content and listening to something for entertainment. Black Thought is LITERALLY one trillion times the lyricist T.I. is yet you support them both like they're your gay fathers. You obviously listen to T.I. to turn up or bump in the whip and Black Thought is just that blue collar Hip Hop that is so amazing.

and thats why hip hop is so fucked cause of fairweather fans like you who ever listens to hiphop for entertainment is a fucking idiot if the artist is trash hes not gonna get better why give him the time a day this trash cant even make a solo hit more then half the song is the fucking hook french has done nothing the best thing hes done as frence is fuck Khloé Kardashian so he can get some recognition his first album only sold 94,000 ;D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Montana_discography

French Montana discography Releases
↙Studio albums    1
↙Singles    4
↙Music videos    32
↙Mixtapes    20
↙Featured singles    5
↙Guest appearances    39

this garbage is gonna stay a mixtape rapper

Remedy360

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2014, 06:26:02 AM »

and thats why hip hop is so fucked cause of fairweather fans like you who ever listens to hiphop for entertainment is a fucking idiot if the artist is trash hes not gonna get better why give him the time a day this trash cant even make a solo hit more then half the song is the fucking hook french has done nothing the best thing hes done as frence is fuck Khloé Kardashian so he can get some recognition his first album only sold 94,000 ;D

You either speak very poor English, or you're flat out mentally challenged.

aerroc

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2014, 07:06:42 AM »

You either speak very poor English, or you're flat out mentally challenged.

if u noticed over the years i don't waste my time using the proper grammar on these forums if it comes out like this so be it i could care less

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2014, 08:00:03 AM »
I used to hate on French on the same level I hated YG years ago but I rock with dude now, sure he's a subpar (sometimes just awful) rapper but dude knows how to make songs and he always has some of the best production out, this track is cool and that type of vibe I wanna hear from French

y'all would have NEVER heard Harry Fraud production if it wasn't for Coke Boys and that is fact

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2014, 08:01:53 AM »
who ever listens to hiphop for entertainment is a fucking idiot

LOL then why would you listen to hip-hop or any genre of music for that matter?

aerroc

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2014, 08:42:49 AM »

its content mostly its lyrics if u like this trash u might as well like Waka Flocka and others like him same rapper

MistaNova

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2014, 09:15:31 AM »
its content mostly its lyrics if u like this trash u might as well like Waka Flocka and others like him same rapper

Lol you're taking music, a form of entertainment (a lesser form compared to television, movies and reading) way too seriously :D.

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2014, 12:03:56 PM »

I do like some joints of Waka's but I can't sit there and bump a whole project by him straight through

there's a time and place for certain music some of us have open minds, others don't... to each his own  8)