Author Topic: French Montana - "Oooh Baby"  (Read 697 times)

aerroc

Re: French Montana - "Oooh Baby"
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2014, 02:00:48 PM »
who ever listens to hiphop for entertainment is a fucking idiot

LOL then why would you listen to hip-hop or any genre of music for that matter?

its content mostly its lyrics if u like this trash u might as well like Waka Flocka and others like him same rapper

I do like some joints of Waka's but I can't sit there and bump a whole project by him straight through

there's a time and place for certain music some of us have open minds, others don't... to each his own  8)

i see your point but i love hip hop 2 much 2 listen to some trash idc how good the beat is if the artist is trash im not playing that artist im not trying to impress nobody in my whip playing some bullshit like they say gos hard i play what i want if you don't like it don't listen to it now if im in a club or party and 2 drunk 2 care then i welcome that trash music cause i wont have control to whats playing and that garbage music should only belong in clubs with all the fair weather fans there then the following week the same fair weather fans be saying that my joint to another song

lol never thought people on here be defending french Montana
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 02:04:17 PM by correa »

Will_B

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2014, 02:30:15 PM »
who ever listens to hiphop for entertainment is a fucking idiot
its content mostly its lyrics if u like this trash u might as well like Waka Flocka and others like him same rapper

Lol you're taking music, a form of entertainment (a lesser form compared to television, movies and reading) way too seriously :D.

Did this guy really just say music is a lesser form of entertainment than TV

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2014, 05:13:00 PM »
shit is wack ! wiggers try to discredit t.i. and listen to shit like this ? what the fuck is the world comin' too ?

don't flatter yourself french is garbage ti not that far away but if i had to choose between the 2 i rather listen 2 nothing
you crazy as hell if t.i. is anything close to french montana.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2014, 05:16:33 PM »
He's not a good rapper at all. But he knows how to flow over a hot beat. Cliff tries to be taken serious lyrically and fails.

But I know you're just playing dumb and know the difference between listening to Hip Hop for its content and listening to something for entertainment. Black Thought is LITERALLY one trillion times the lyricist T.I. is yet you support them both like they're your gay fathers. You obviously listen to T.I. to turn up or bump in the whip and Black Thought is just that blue collar Hip Hop that is so amazing.
fuck I care about a flow if the lyrics are wack ? you can't even begin to compare t.i. to french montana that's like comparing pac to wacka flocka. you don't know what the fuck I listen to dweeb so stick to your britney spears collection and mind your business.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

aerroc

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2014, 06:41:26 PM »
shit is wack ! wiggers try to discredit t.i. and listen to shit like this ? what the fuck is the world comin' too ?

don't flatter yourself french is garbage ti not that far away but if i had to choose between the 2 i rather listen 2 nothing
you crazy as hell if t.i. is anything close to french montana.

well ur right i don't think ti is close to french even tho i said it at least he could sell records

aerroc

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2014, 06:44:51 PM »
He's not a good rapper at all. But he knows how to flow over a hot beat. Cliff tries to be taken serious lyrically and fails.

But I know you're just playing dumb and know the difference between listening to Hip Hop for its content and listening to something for entertainment. Black Thought is LITERALLY one trillion times the lyricist T.I. is yet you support them both like they're your gay fathers. You obviously listen to T.I. to turn up or bump in the whip and Black Thought is just that blue collar Hip Hop that is so amazing.
fuck I care about a flow if the lyrics are wack ? you can't even begin to compare t.i. to french montana that's like comparing pac to wacka flocka. you don't know what the fuck I listen to dweeb so stick to your britney spears collection and mind your business.

that's what im saying why listing to some bullshit artist cause of a bullshit flow lol
why throw pac in there hes on a level ti and many others will never reach

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2014, 10:05:43 PM »
Actually a more fair comparison would be saying "COMPARING FRENCH TO T.I. IS LIKE COMPARING T.I. TO BLACK THOUGHT".

...but you still support T.I...

aerroc

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2014, 11:57:00 PM »
BLACK THOUGHT is the type of rapper that can actully put me 2 sleep :D

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2014, 01:52:12 PM »
T.I. and French is actually a great comparison, both try to flow like they're from each other's regions

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2014, 06:35:04 PM »

that's what im saying why listing to some bullshit artist cause of a bullshit flow lol
why throw pac in there hes on a level ti and many others will never reach

t.i way past pac if you ask me. t.i. is a boss and pac was suge's puppet I can break this shit down to substantiate my opinion if I need to.  I like pac's music (death row era) but he's not above any other great artists from his era plain and simple.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2014, 06:36:50 PM »
BLACK THOUGHT is the type of rapper that can actully put me 2 sleep :D
that means your brain can't withstand exceptional lyricism.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2014, 06:41:35 PM »
Actually a more fair comparison would be saying "COMPARING FRENCH TO T.I. IS LIKE COMPARING T.I. TO BLACK THOUGHT".

...but you still support T.I...
fuck out here nerd ! you wouldn't know what lyricism was if I smacked you wit it. t.i. is a great lyricist and he shits on every fav. rapper of yours. swallow that !

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2014, 06:45:27 PM »
lol @ "ti is a boss"   dude was the opening artist for lil wayne in little old bangor, maine. 

"boss" my ass

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2014, 06:58:06 PM »
t.i. owns his label pac was signed to jimmy iovine and suge.
t.i. owns his masters interscope owned pac's.
t.i. made millions tupac didn't.
t.i. didn't get jerked by a label pac did.
t.i. owns his property pac didn't.
t.i. did movies pac did movies.
pac was broke in jail, t.i. paid for the transportation for families of inmates to visit them.
t.i. saved lives pac destroyed lives.
t.i. rebuilt houses in his community. pac ?
t.i. gives back to his community shit that pac probably didn't get to do until he got wit death row.
t.i. really was in the streets pac was a ballerina.
dj toomp and kp praither from ghetto vision discovered t.i., pac was a dancer from digital underground.
both sold millons. pac sold more after his death but, t.i. is just smart enough to be alive to enjoy his.

y'all really wanna compare pac an t.i. ? really ?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2014, 06:59:54 PM »
lol @ "ti is a boss"   dude was the opening artist for lil wayne in little old bangor, maine.  

"boss" my ass
he wasn't no damn opener you idiot he was a co headliner. wack dudes like g eazy and them muthafuckas down wit hit boy was openin' the show.