Author Topic: French Montana - "Oooh Baby"  (Read 715 times)

aerroc

Re: French Montana - "Oooh Baby"
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2014, 09:20:46 PM »
t.i. owns his label pac was signed to jimmy iovine and suge.
t.i. owns his masters interscope owned pac's.
t.i. made millions tupac didn't.
t.i. didn't get jerked by a label pac did.
t.i. owns his property pac didn't.
t.i. did movies pac did movies.
pac was broke in jail, t.i. paid for the transportation for families of inmates to visit them.
t.i. saved lives pac destroyed lives.
t.i. rebuilt houses in his community. pac ?
t.i. gives back to his community shit that pac probably didn't get to do until he got wit death row.
t.i. really was in the streets pac was a ballerina.
dj toomp and kp praither from ghetto vision discovered t.i., pac was a dancer from digital underground.
both sold millons. pac sold more after his death but, t.i. is just smart enough to be alive to enjoy his.

y'all really wanna compare pac an t.i. ? really ?

lets see if anybody cares to remember what u say ti did 10 years from now mean while every 1 will still be talking bout pac and he will still be every 1 favorite rapper ever  ;D

midwestryder

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2014, 09:14:09 PM »
He's not a good rapper at all. But he knows how to flow over a hot beat. Cliff tries to be taken serious lyrically and fails.

But I know you're just playing dumb and know the difference between listening to Hip Hop for its content and listening to something for entertainment. Black Thought is LITERALLY one trillion times the lyricist T.I. is yet you support them both like they're your gay fathers. You obviously listen to T.I. to turn up or bump in the whip and Black Thought is just that blue collar Hip Hop that is so amazing.
fuck I care about a flow if the lyrics are wack ? you can't even begin to compare t.i. to french montana that's like comparing pac to wacka flocka. you don't know what the fuck I listen to dweeb so stick to your britney spears collection and mind your business.

that's what im saying why listing to some bullshit artist cause of a bullshit flow lol
why throw pac in there hes on a level ti and many others will never reach

t.i way past pac if you ask me. t.i. is a boss and pac was suge's puppet I can break this shit down to substantiate my opinion if I need to.  I like pac's music (death row era) but he's not above any other great artists from his era plain and simple.
T. I . is not even close to Pac in any level . Pac was at best before death row era & made classic music from start unlike T.I.  yes he is above a lot of great artist from his era .

midwestryder

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2014, 09:21:59 PM »
pac was broke in jail, t.i. paid for the transportation for families of inmates to visit them.
t.i. gives back to his community shit that pac probably didn't get to do until he got wit death row.
dj toomp and kp praither from ghetto vision discovered t.i., pac was a dancer from digital underground.
both sold millons. pac sold more after his death but, t.i. is just smart enough to be alive to enjoy his.

none of the mean shits & it does not make him better then 2pac . 2pac was real & conscience compared to T.I.  Pac was a dancer from great hip hop.funk group digital underground who has made better music then T.I.  Pac was a ballerina & from the streets . A lot of street kids go to artist schools . so that just shows you fan boy ignorance . Bullshit Pac was given back since his first album & way before death row . you seem not to have any facts . Pac did not destroy lives . Pac saved & educated people unlike T.I.  no interscope does not own 2pac's masters . 2pac's mom owns 2pac's masters .  so again you are wrong . T.I. does not own real label . T.i. has to go thru a real label just like 2pac had to . so again everything you said is false fan boy hating bullshit .  get off T.I.'s dick . he is not that good & you seem to come off like a gay fan boy .

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2014, 12:01:10 AM »
in before the shit storm  8)

aerroc

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2014, 11:58:24 AM »

none of the mean shits & it does not make him better then 2pac . 2pac was real & conscience compared to T.I.  Pac was a dancer from great hip hop.funk group digital underground who has made better music then T.I.  Pac was a ballerina & from the streets . A lot of street kids go to artist schools . so that just shows you fan boy ignorance . Bullshit Pac was given back since his first album & way before death row . you seem not to have any facts . Pac did not destroy lives . Pac saved & educated people unlike T.I.  no interscope does not own 2pac's masters . 2pac's mom owns 2pac's masters .  so again you are wrong . T.I. does not own real label . T.i. has to go thru a real label just like 2pac had to . so again everything you said is false fan boy hating bullshit .  get off T.I.'s dick . he is not that good & you seem to come off like a gay fan boy .

+1 :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2014, 08:26:59 AM »
I cannot believe what I'm reading in this thread. Can't be real life. Nigga said, "T.I. rebuilt homes". I'm revoking your man card. No man can suck a guys dick this hard and consider himself a member of the male gender.

dude was the opening artist for lil wayne in little old bangor, maine.

Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2014, 01:49:28 PM »
I cannot believe what I'm reading in this thread. Can't be real life. Nigga said, "T.I. rebuilt homes". I'm revoking your man card. No man can suck a guys dick this hard and consider himself a member of the male gender.

dude was the opening artist for lil wayne in little old bangor, maine.

Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooo.
eat a bowl of fat dicks you pink fairy. the truth is foreign to you wiggers.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2014, 02:05:44 PM »

you must not know ! I do this hip hop shit muthafucka ! everything in your sentence is gay fan boy shit wigger. go fuck yourself ! stop tryin' put pac in some box like he's better than anybody. how was that nigga savin' lives and givin' back ? he couldn't give back to his damn self all his money was goin' towards his family and lawyers fees. he shoulda been promotin' b &c unity out west instead of promotin' fabricated beefs. he was broke in jail and suge was his lifesaver and you smokin' crack if you think t.i. don't got dope shit as good if not better than pac. btw I don't know ANY street kids that went to artist schools.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2014, 05:34:07 PM »
Great comeback.

midwestryder

« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2014, 12:42:25 AM »

you must not know ! I do this hip hop shit muthafucka ! everything in your sentence is gay fan boy shit wigger. go fuck yourself ! stop tryin' put pac in some box like he's better than anybody. how was that nigga savin' lives and givin' back ? he couldn't give back to his damn self all his money was goin' towards his family and lawyers fees. he shoulda been promotin' b &c unity out west instead of promotin' fabricated beefs. he was broke in jail and suge was his lifesaver and you smokin' crack if you think t.i. don't got dope shit as good if not better than pac. btw I don't know ANY street kids that went to artist schools.
stop lying . you do not this hip hop shit .  how can I be a wigger when I am half African American & half native American ,dipshit .  the only gay fan boy is you on T.I.'s dick . it is fact Pac is better then T.I, & it seems to hurt.  he was feeding & giving people places to live . the outlawz are proof of that .  you seem to no know 2pac before death row & it shows .   please T.I was promotin' fabricated beefs while 2pac was dealing with real beef's . I don't smoke crack like you do wannabe . I live a clean healthy life . T.I. has never made anything as good or better then 2Pac.  Most of T.I's music is ignorant trap music. 2pac was real conscience music compared to T.I. 's trap crap.  you don't know any street kids that went to artist schools because you are not from street like I am . it just shows how fake you are & how much you are gay fan boy you are for T.I.  you probably are a wigger & what you say makes you look like one .

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2014, 07:12:56 AM »

stop lying . you do not this hip hop shit .  how can I be a wigger when I am half African American & half native American ,dipshit .  the only gay fan boy is you on T.I.'s dick . it is fact Pac is better then T.I, & it seems to hurt.  he was feeding & giving people places to live . the outlawz are proof of that .  you seem to no know 2pac before death row & it shows .   please T.I was promotin' fabricated beefs while 2pac was dealing with real beef's . I don't smoke crack like you do wannabe . I live a clean healthy life . T.I. has never made anything as good or better then 2Pac.  Most of T.I's music is ignorant trap music. 2pac was real conscience music compared to T.I. 's trap crap.  you don't know any street kids that went to artist schools because you are not from street like I am . it just shows how fake you are & how much you are gay fan boy you are for T.I.  you probably are a wigger & what you say makes you look like one .

your faggot ass say that most of t.i.'s music is ignorant trap shit yet pac got songs talkin' about his 44 makin' sure niggas kids don't grow. eat a fat dick u clown ! he died tryin' to be a gangbanger instead of bringin' them brothers together and promotin' peace in LA. he shoulda been holdin' seminars talkin' to the youth and goin' to colleges speakin' if he was so powerful as you'd make to believe....how the fuck was he conscious ? fuck outta here sissy ! I lipac music but I'm not ever gonna act like he's above other artist's music that I may like more. I don't give a fuck about your nationality fuck boy I wouldn't a damn if you were a alien you a biased ass pac fan toy for all I care. you're nowhere near a street nigga ain't no street nigga goin' to art school and doin' no ballerina shit. y'all niggas on some fairy shit.