Author Topic: al jazeera web site hacked....LMAO  (Read 760 times)

TheSheriff

Re:al jazeera web site hacked....LMAO
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2003, 10:48:50 AM »
Afghanistan???...muwahahahahhahahahahha

LOL U mentioned US...not India where I grew up...so naturally I would mention Canada freakin faghan. ::)

He has a point Tech.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2003, 11:03:40 AM »
tech is canadian.....rahahahahaha

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2003, 01:47:08 PM »
I would MUCH fuckin rather be canadian than american, good god this is not even considerable

same economic system
same western democracy
better health
lesss crime
less gun toting ignorant red necks

plus, we dont infuriate the world having planes crash into our fuckin buildings. Plus, we dont send our young men to imperialistic conquests. Every single fuckin day, I thank God that He didnt make me an American.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2003, 01:49:54 PM »
I would MUCH fuckin rather be canadian than american, good god this is not even considerable

same economic system
same western democracy
better health
lesss crime

plus, we dont infuriate the world having planes crash into our fuckin buildings. Plus, we dont send our young men to imperialistic conquests. Every single fuckin day, I thank God that He didnt make me an American.

HAHaAHAHAHA well I bet you didn't know I am a permanent resident at Canada(, AND US)... ;)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2003, 04:41:10 PM »

plus, we dont infuriate the world having planes crash into our fuckin buildings.

couple questions for ya tech

1. How dumb must you be to refer as the average citizen in the USA a redneck? Or are you just trying to stereotype a Texan President?

2. What the fuck does infuriate the world having planes crash into our fuckin buildings mean?

Tech, I myself could walk around all the major cities in Canada and piss on all of their buildings, much less CRASH MY PLANE into one of them. Canada would be fuckin helpless if it was attacked by Afghans or any other country in this world. Canadians just have too much fuckin french in their blood to take a stand for themselves or anyone else in this world.
   I dont know you tech, and I would like for it to stay that way. By what I've seen, you are a complete moron. Defending Iraq, sitting at your computer in Canada. You are a hypocrite and you contradict yourself.
   I trust you Owen if you say that Al Jazeera is unbiased. But thats makes no sense. Sadaam holds Iraq in his palm, I seriously doubt that if what your saying is true, that Hussein wouldn't topple that building himself.
   You pacifist fuckheads are startin to get the better of me. Pacifism is good, indeed, but if the USA could have avoided this situation they would have, 100%. However, they couldnt, the weapon inspections were performed, Iraq did not comply, hence, the only way to redeem Iraq of its weapons is through force.
    Hussein is a modern-day Hitler, his goal is world-domination, and he wont stop, by any means, whatsoever.
    I believe that the US is doing exactly what it needs to be doing, and I think its preposterous (spelling) that all you dumbasses condemn Bush for being the President, yall just need a scapegoat. All I have to say is, I would much much rather have Bush a president right now, than Al Gore. The government is the government, war was a last resort, and we have come to the last resort. All us citizens can do now is sit back and watch our televisions, protesting is pointless.
      Fuck bin laden, fuck al-qaeda, fuck hussein.
      And im spent..
 peace

P.S. Tech, you yourself have just dropped all Canada's respect in my eyes and I hope someone attacks yall, and see what yall would do, fucken pussies.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2003, 04:50:18 PM »

TheSheriff

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2003, 05:10:30 PM »
Sin: Sorry, what you aid to me didn't make much sense...Seriously...

And EM28....PLEASE LISTEN. YOU HAVE NEVER, EVER WATCHED AL JAZEERA. IT IS UNBIAS. DO YOU, OR DO YOU NOT, BELIEVE IN FREEDOM OF THE PRESS? YOU FUCKTARD.

Ahem.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2003, 05:36:21 PM »
P.S. Tech, you yourself have just dropped all Canada's respect in my eyes and I hope someone attacks yall, and see what yall would do, fucken pussies.

Yeah but that's the whole point, noone will attack Canada because it doesn't go around bombing sovreign nations

TheSheriff

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2003, 05:38:51 PM »
Yeah but that's the whole point, noone will attack Canada because it doesn't go around bombing sovreign nations

Not the greatest example ever. What's wrong, in principle, if there is just cause, with bombing sovereign nations? Etc

mauzip

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2003, 06:38:33 PM »
I am sure you have NEVER watched Al Jazeera. So, please don't presume to know anything. I have watched it, and it isn't bias.

i have seen al jazeera on tv with subtitles. :-\
every person that follows the news knows that al jazeera spreads hate against america and the western world.

TheSheriff

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2003, 06:43:05 PM »
every person that follows the news knows that al jazeera spreads hate against america and the western world.

I pray to God that not all TQ fans are X-Files loving paranoid ignoranuses (both dumb and an asshole).

mauzip

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2003, 06:46:24 PM »

I pray to God that not all TQ fans are X-Files loving paranoid ignoranuses (both dumb and an asshole).

morron

TheSheriff

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2003, 06:47:27 PM »
morron

OH THE IRONY, IT'S KILLING ME

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2003, 08:07:52 PM »
Perhaps Owen doesnt see the hatred towards US in Al jazeera tv broadcasts cuz maybe...he dislikes US??...
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2003, 08:26:23 PM »

Because Canada barely has a military. They are basically leeches and use our military as their primary means of defense, and we are the ones forced to do the dirty work like taking out evil dictators like Saddam. Our American tax dollars spent on military is also going to their protection, and they can spend their military money elsewhere.