Author Topic: al jazeera web site hacked....LMAO  (Read 753 times)

TheSheriff

Re:al jazeera web site hacked....LMAO
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2003, 02:11:15 PM »
Oh, and Sinister, TOT is my main forum. I keystyle and post on G Spot, but my energy here goes into this forum. Certain people who post here are uninformed and like to pretend they know stuff by dissing what I say. They belong in the G Spot. I hate it when they interrupt good debate here.

And keystylers, that was unfair, as many keystylers are actually quite intelligent. But I think you know precisely what I mean.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2003, 02:14:19 PM »
Sorry Albert Einstein....just shut the fuck up already....and stop sayin what people have and haven't been watchin....how the fuck would you know...

Because you're a moron, and I simply cannot believe you watch foreign language TV, unless it is...oh no, can't make a joke about that, because I doubt you'd understand your own retarded language.

So, EM28, have you ever watched a normal news programme on Al Jazeera? And understood it? LOL

yeah with captions idiot....Smart ass...At least i have good health and don't have some blood disease or aids or some shit....so shut the fuck up already

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2003, 02:24:59 PM »
the second u get personal like that, 2 things are determined

1. you lost this argument

2. you lost respect
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Yeah!

• 'G'
  • Don't Get It Twisted!
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2003, 02:25:29 PM »
Sorry Albert Einstein....just shut the fuck up already....and stop sayin what people have and haven't been watchin....how the fuck would you know...

Because you're a moron, and I simply cannot believe you watch foreign language TV, unless it is...oh no, can't make a joke about that, because I doubt you'd understand your own retarded language.

So, EM28, have you ever watched a normal news programme on Al Jazeera? And understood it? LOL

yeah with captions idiot....Smart ass...At least i have good health and don't have some blood disease or aids or some shit....so shut the fuck up already

That is by far the worst come back ive ever heard. You think he can help it if he has a disaese? EM28 Id tell you to grow up, but Im not sure if youve even reached "the todler stage" yet.

TheSheriff

« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2003, 02:39:25 PM »
Hey, people, leave EM28 alone, he can't help having lost the argument. Let us let him cry in peace.

P.S. EM28, thanks for pressing the diss button, it makes me feel all cosy inside.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2003, 02:44:50 PM by Owen »

mauzip

« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2003, 03:15:45 PM »
actually, owen, you are informed about a lot of things, but in this thread you are really not informed about al jazeera. they don't hate on the united states... yeah right :-X

TheSheriff

« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2003, 03:19:57 PM »
actually, owen, you are informed about a lot of things, but in this thread you are really not informed about al jazeera. they don't hate on the united states... yeah right :-X

I guess the fact last night they ran a commentary programme where they agreed war was best for the middle east is hating on the US.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2003, 03:37:05 PM »
oh shut up. If you dont know by now why America is despised around the world, then you'll never know. Youre a lost cause. Brown man dancing for Uncle Sam lol.
somebody ban this RACIST  >:(

TheSheriff

« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2003, 04:15:29 PM »
oh shut up. If you dont know by now why America is despised around the world, then you'll never know. Youre a lost cause. Brown man dancing for Uncle Sam lol.
somebody ban this RACIST  >:(

He IS a brown man

Woodrow

« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2003, 04:32:57 PM »
That dosen't mean he can't be racist...

TheSheriff

« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2003, 04:50:48 PM »
That dosen't mean he can't be racist...

Is a black man saying "nigga" racist?

Woodrow

« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2003, 05:19:40 PM »
Depends...

TheSheriff

« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2003, 05:37:48 PM »
Depends...

Okay, black man says: "this nigga is dancing for the man in the white house", is he being racist?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2003, 10:57:14 PM »
Engle, for fucks sake, must u question everything?

BTW, Mac (the only King is the one speaking to u), many have tried to get me banned for my views. Any rational person will tell you, what i say aint racist
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2003, 02:42:18 AM »
Depends...

Okay, black man says: "this nigga is dancing for the man in the white house", is he being racist?

Well, IMO yes. Look at what the word Ni**a is derived from. That word in my mind is a symbol of hate. But that's a different debate for a different time and a different place.