Author Topic: Petey Devils Son I appeal to you to change your evil ways and convert to Islam  (Read 571 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
It would not be fair for me to condemn a man, even if he is the devil's son in law, without first openly inviting him into the fold of Islam.   I ask you Petey to turn to Allah and change your ways and embrace Allah's way while there is still time for you, while there is still air in your lungs, and youth in your spirit.

As the Devil's Son I know it is your current occupation to sew the seeds of dissension, to make foolishness and folly, to create enmity and hatred, and make mankind enemies one onto another.   I know this has been your way and it is a way that you are very good at.  So good in fact that it has caused you to drink from that poisonous drink known as arrogance.   To give up such a path may cause great turbulence in your step,  but I propose that it may be the only way towards your salvation... so although not easy, if you depend upon Allah then Allah will be the light that you see with, the air that you breathe with, and he can be your strength and your guide in joining the fold of believers...

Take heed to these two verses from the Noble Qu'ran, and give reflection unto it:

Chapter 8: Al-Anfal - Verse 62-63:

Should they intend to deceive thee--
Verily Allah Sufficeth thee:
He it is that hath strengthened thee
With his Aid and
with (the company of)
The Believers

And (moreover) He hath put
Affection between their hearts
Not if thou hadst spent
All that is in the earth,
Couldst thou have produced
That affection, but Allah
hath done it: for He
Is Exalted in might, Wise.

^^^The first verse I cited refers to the Shaytan and his sons (son in law in your case).  The ones who intend to deceive.   Much is promised when their friendship and benefit is offered, but it is but it is no more than a disappearing whisperer, who will avail you not.   Yet, if you convert to Islam and enter the fold of Islam, although you may face turbulence, no that Allah is sufficient for you and that e-friendship you have fought so hardly to pursue, will be replaced by an affection of the hearts with other believers that is 1,000 times stronger and not all the Earth's resources could have produced the love that exists with the believers.  And Allah is exalted, wise.

TAKE HEED.    Pray on this and take it seriously, consult your Creator upon this in humility.  Do not respond in arrogance, and let me be your helper in a glorious transition into Islam.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'

MUHFUKKA

read from the church of shakur thine child Outlawz 2:26 when lord tupac smited his enemies while sipping hennessey and bad boy was cast away from thine west side

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Arrogance.  Sorry it wasn't another thread about Jay-Z and Solange

• Muthafuckin' Don!
read from the church of shakur thine child Outlawz 2:26 when lord tupac smited his enemies while sipping hennessey and bad boy was cast away from thine west side

I tried to show Petey the light about 2pac, but in his opinion 2pac was on speed and crack and all types of shit and that's why he recorded so many songs.  Rather than understanding that the same voice that spoke to the rose and caused it to bloom, was the same voice speaking through 2pac.

Seagully

It would not be fair for me to condemn a man, even if he is the devil's son in law, without first openly inviting him into the fold of Islam.   I ask you Petey to turn to Allah and change your ways and embrace Allah's way while there is still time for you, while there is still air in your lungs, and youth in your spirit.

As the Devil's Son I know it is your current occupation to sew the seeds of dissension, to make foolishness and folly, to create enmity and hatred, and make mankind enemies one onto another.   I know this has been your way and it is a way that you are very good at.  So good in fact that it has caused you to drink from that poisonous drink known as arrogance.   To give up such a path may cause great turbulence in your step,  but I propose that it may be the only way towards your salvation... so although not easy, if you depend upon Allah then Allah will be the light that you see with, the air that you breathe with, and he can be your strength and your guide in joining the fold of believers...

Take heed to these two verses from the Noble Qu'ran, and give reflection unto it:

With his Aid and
with (the company of)
The Believers

Not if thou hadst spent

^^^The first verse I cited refers to the Shaytan and his sons (son in law in your case).  The ones who intend to deceive.   Much is promised when their friendship and benefit is offered, but it is but it is no more than a disappearing whisperer, who will avail you not.   Yet, if you convert to Islam and enter the fold of Islam, although you may face turbulence, no that Allah is sufficient for you and that e-friendship you have fought so hardly to pursue, will be replaced by an affection of the hearts with other believers that is 1,000 times stronger and not all the Earth's resources could have produced the love that exists with the believers.  And Allah is exalted, wise.

TAKE HEED.    Pray on this and take it seriously, consult your Creator upon this in humility.  Do not respond in arrogance, and let me be your helper in a glorious transition into Islam.

if u were SERIOUS about THIS u would CONTACT Petey in PRIVATE.
AUTOMATIC CONVERSION FAIL.

Remedy360

With his Aid and
with (the company of)
The Believers

Not if thou hadst spent

if u were SERIOUS about THIS u would CONTACT Petey in PRIVATE.
AUTOMATIC CONVERSION FAIL.

Yeah, I gotta go with $eagully on this one.

Will_B

Hey Brian how bout you chill the fuck out about Petey, and focus on your strengths: being a 90's head, battle rappin, and postin those cool as fuck yoga videos (anyone else remember those?).

Peace

KrazySumwhat

why is Islam so popular? just askin?
 But maybe this explains it?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/PaUqH4o9OHU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/PaUqH4o9OHU</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
why is Islam so popular? just askin?
 But maybe this explains it?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/PaUqH4o9OHU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/PaUqH4o9OHU</a>

Nice track

Will_B

So ignore him homie

Will_B

So ignore him homie

I thought I was you? Am I talking to myself?

Thats what we want them to think

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
the nation of islam and lyin brian's islam is different. the NOI rejects infinite cuz he smokes weed and is a white devil, a descendant of yakub, creator of the devil race.

KrazySumwhat

The JASON MRSA