Author Topic: I smoked tree sense I was 12  (Read 149 times)

The JASON MRSA

I smoked tree sense I was 12
« on: May 26, 2014, 03:58:07 PM »
I smoked tree sense i was 12 and for th. Last year i been smoking a lot recently i was kikin it with my niguhs and my heart was pumping fast asf for no reason . After smoking 5 joints im the dummas who smokes 10-25 joints everyday one after another im not saying its exactly the tree butt marijuana was found to cause heart disease and it sucks to say it cause i was the dummas always arguing that weeds healthy asf . Well i went into the ER nd they said my hearts beating in random ways ... i mean i wanna say fuck it but i cant eat can't do anything without my heart beating fast asf .. i feel so stupid this is for my stoners ..... Anthony G Lopezz... no fucked up comments pleasee

m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007275037980&fref=nf

KrazySumwhat

Re: I smoked tree sense I was 12
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 10:36:30 PM »
 i started when i was 12-13 and was heavy on it since 14 but glad that i quit when i was 19.
 i smoke occasionally. i used to feel like my chest was fucked, not sure if heart or just lung(s) but i thought it was just being body stoned and paranoia. maybe not?
 A mate of mine died recently of a heart attack and wasn't even 40 and was a heavy smoker so who knows?..he smoked cigarettes and drank too but. Not sure if there was more to it?
 And iam glad that i quit, glad my grammar aint fucked up as yours :P
 Crazy shit though, cant say I'd wish heart problems on anyone. Even a cyber bully like you.

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 10:46:36 PM »
That's not me Dowlo. That's your boi AnPhony. Fucc you.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2014, 10:59:39 PM »
 i cant be bothered typing is stupid grammar and slang so I'll just post this;
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yem9BXMLv6E" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yem9BXMLv6E</a>