Author Topic: I need a CD for me & My Girl to get freaky  (Read 544 times)

Mickaveli_#1

I need a CD for me & My Girl to get freaky
« on: March 28, 2003, 07:44:16 AM »
Yo, I'm looking for a cd to get freaky with u know like Michel'le's smooth slow shit and Dj quiks whateva u do. That sorta thing. 1100+ hip hop cds so if theres any one y'all know that u like to get down with all smooth with the girl leme know.

In the words of Everlast, if u can give me a few names of tracks or cd's I'll send u a signed photograph of myself (In the NUDE  :o   :o   ;D)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2003, 07:45:11 AM by Mickey a/k/a Mickaveli »

bez

Re:I need a CD for me & My Girl to get freaky
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2003, 08:02:49 AM »
Mystikal: Shake Ya Ass

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2003, 10:19:19 AM »
Yo, I'm looking for a cd to get freaky with u know like Michel'le's smooth slow shit and Dj quiks whateva u do. That sorta thing. 1100+ hip hop cds so if theres any one y'all know that u like to get down with all smooth with the girl leme know.

In the words of Everlast, if u can give me a few names of tracks or cd's I'll send u a signed photograph of myself (In the NUDE  :o   :o   ;D)

1. First of all, nice avatar.

2. If I were to pick a cd for some good ole love making, Id cope R Kelly's 12 Play. Some Jodeci, throw in some Usher.
Some Ginuwine is good for the mood too.

But if you just fuckin some hoe, throw in Doggystyle.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

hector

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2003, 12:46:34 PM »
Marvin Gaye songs always work for me and my lady.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2003, 12:49:24 PM »
Marvin Gaye songs always work for me and my lady.

Word, Lets Get It On is pure classic in this department.

Just through in loads of slow rnb grooves some Jodeci, R Kelly, Usher, Ginuwine shit like that. Also, Barry White shit is perfect for this sort of situation, just don't have the bass up too high cause his voice is hella bassy.

TheSheriff

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2003, 01:55:33 PM »
Who's that gay rapper again?

McDaddy187 aka Dj Mack

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2003, 02:00:09 PM »
maybe cliché, but Barry White.. 8)

Some Isley Brothers

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2003, 05:06:59 PM »
yes Barry White and Marvin Gaye will do it

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2003, 08:48:39 PM »
put some Jaheim in your player...

TheSheriff

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2003, 08:51:18 PM »
You know, Necro is a dope rapper to get the mood right.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2003, 11:40:50 PM »
lmfao
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2003, 05:13:10 AM »
Theres a real nice cd you can get on the d/l now...
..its called "lets get it on", double cd so plenty of time for you to get it on several times whilst listening to this  ;)
Tracklisting as follows:
01  | Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing              |  4:00 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |02  | Heatwave - Always and Forever             |  6:14 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |03  | Luther Vandross - Here and Now            |  5:22 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |04  | Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack - Tonight  |  3:30 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |    | I Celebrate My Love                       |       |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |05  | D'Arby and Terrence Trent - Sign Your Name|  4:37 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |06  | Earth Wind and Fire - After The Love Has  |  4:25 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |    | Gone                                      |       |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |07  | Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down           |  4:04 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |08  | Harold Melvin and Blue Notes Teddy        |  3:26 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |    | Pendergrass - If You Dont Know Me By Now  |       |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |09  | The Manhattans - Kiss annd Say Goodbye    |  4:27 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |10  | Champagne - How Bout Us                   |  4:35 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |11  | Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time            |  4:01 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |12  | Medley - Will To Power I Love Your Way    |  4:07 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |    | Freebird Medley                           |       |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |    |                                           |       |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |NUM |                                           |       |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |    |                                           |       |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |01  | Kool and The Gang - Cherish               |  5:41 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |02  | Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last |  3:41 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |03  | Marvin Gaye - Lets Get It On              |  4:52 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |04  | Silk - Freak Me                           |  4:34 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |05  | The Commodores - Sweet Love               |  6:31 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |06  | The Floaters - Float On                   |  4:13 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |07  | Smokey Robinson - Being With You          |  4:00 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |08  | Rose Royce - I Wanna Get Next To You      |  3:55 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |09  | Minnie Riperton - Lovin You               |  3:24 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |10  | Natalie Cole - Ive Got Love on My Mind    |  4:17 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |11  | The Stylistics - You Make Me Feel Brand   |  4:45 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |    | New                                       |       |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |12  | Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up        |  4:07 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |13  | Peaches and Herb - Reunited               |  3:58 |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý

ripped by wcr..get it on efnet...
...verify at site:http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=5682054&cart=11063161&style=music...
have fun with your sly boogie :)

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2003, 06:02:55 AM »

Lol, I think this only real works if the girl you are trying to get it on with is dead.

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2003, 06:42:56 AM »

Lol, I think this only real works if the girl you are trying to get it on with is dead.

lmao

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

TheSheriff

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2003, 09:09:30 AM »

IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT?!?!!?r$:54-287U[5'