Author Topic: Owen vs Funkstylz  (Read 522 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:Owen vs Funkstylz
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2003, 01:10:40 AM »
LMAO@funkstylz' avatar........ hahahahahaha

kick ass album

Inspectah

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2003, 01:28:44 AM »
Well done OWEN!

TheSheriff

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2003, 09:00:41 AM »
Tsk, tsk, Funkstylz, you need to learn about flows, metas, multies, etc. And get a code of honour. You're a disgrace.

P.S. We all know you're angry you lost.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2003, 09:04:12 AM by Owen »

funkstylz

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2003, 11:26:46 AM »
haha i'm not angry about losing, it's just to see your reaction, like when i posted my rap how you actually got angry at me on msn haha

It all makes sense when I look into her eyes... says:
well done, you just made me annoyed

you brought my girlfriend into it beyond the simple fact she exists. you used a pathetic attempt at an insult by kalipzo as ammo...

I got a code of honour. I never use personals, as in shit about someone, not just general insults, unless it's beef

another thing, how you gonna put someone down for callin you a busta by pretendin to act hard on the net when u gone do the same shit to me, so much for your code of honor , but anyways good battle , you had better flow metas and multies, and i really don't care that i lost cuz you challenged me not the other way around and i know your better anyways.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2003, 12:16:26 PM »
yo funk..

sounds like you a lil paranoid and/or desperate..

your just makin yourself look like a little punk copy+pastin convos outside wcc. i also like how you left out everything you said in that convo. its just a battle, no need to take it overboard. just keep postin and askin for battles and what-not. dont make this shit personal, and enuff of the shady business.

thaz it

peace
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

funkstylz

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2003, 12:35:32 PM »
haha sinister if you see what i posted before him was like thanks for the battle n shit , and he responds by calling me a disgrace..... ya he won, and i took it but he starts callin me a disgrace n shit afterwards so wtf, your the fuckin disgrace if you can't just take your win n leave it at that
« Last Edit: March 29, 2003, 12:37:30 PM by funkstylz »

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2003, 03:48:32 PM »
yall need to just squash the beef

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

TheSheriff

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2003, 03:58:58 PM »
You're a disgrace for insulting my girlfriend in your avatar. You obviously have nothing better to do. Go and meet some G-I-R-L-S. They're nice. Much better than fudgepacking (or so your dad tells me).

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2003, 04:05:10 PM »
owen..

why you stooping to his level?

i thought you to be better than that.

thats how we do..

TheSheriff

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2003, 04:34:26 PM »
owen..

why you stooping to his level?

i thought you to be better than that.

You're right.

I'm sorry Funkstylz, I shouldn't have insulted you.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2003, 04:45:32 PM »
He's a kid, let him do what he wants, he wants to bash your g/f let him do so. We are all on the INTERNET, typing words, if you let him get to you, he will have you whipped. Not tryin to be mr. mediator but i think your girlfriend is your softspot, shes yours, no *words* can change that.

peace

thats how we do..

TheSheriff

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2003, 05:32:36 PM »
Yeah, like I've often said before, nothing fazes me on the net anymore, except people dissing Hallee.

funkstylz

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2003, 06:57:15 PM »
haha yall gots ta chill, callin me a kid haha you guys blowin this shit up to be so much more than it really is, relaax it's just the net homie i aint got no beef i just play

TheSheriff

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2003, 11:43:24 AM »
haha yall gots ta chill, callin me a kid haha you guys blowin this shit up to be so much more than it really is, relaax it's just the net homie i aint got no beef i just play

Yeah, haha, everyone's just cracking up. Walk a mile in a man's shoes, Atticus Finch said.

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2003, 01:55:45 PM »
I know this battle is over..but i still cannot see any creativity in any of those verses...Primo??? like blade said, w/ the fag, homo, fudgepacker...c'mon
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc