Author Topic: 50 Cent - Animal Ambition (Discussion Thread)  (Read 1249 times)

midwestryder

Re: 50 Cent - Animal Ambition (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2014, 04:23:31 PM »
final nail in this flukes coffin
Bullshit,hater .  I am old school head from 1982 & this shit is dope .

good for you who cares 50 fluke is done
who cares ? . People with good taste & respect unlike you.  50 Cent is not fluke . 50 Cent is not close to being done ,ignorant ass hater . so you are wrong .

aerroc

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2014, 05:25:08 PM »
you see when 50 fluke drop his irreverent album

wardy

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2014, 11:38:47 PM »
Impressed with it after first listen.

Lucifuge

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2014, 02:18:54 PM »
Send me a gift.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2014, 06:37:28 PM »
Probably his weakest album.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

sofdark

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2014, 09:32:06 PM »
Leaking the whole fuckin' album was a bad idea.

aerroc

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2014, 06:29:29 AM »
its not like he was going to sell anyway ;)

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2014, 02:35:19 PM »

this is light years ahead of Curtis and Before I Self Destruct

the only downs I'd say about this release is the length and the fact he leaked almost the whole thing months prior, there were mad features too which could have made the project sound crammed but they were well placed IMO

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2014, 07:54:31 PM »

the only downs I'd say about this release is the length and the fact he leaked almost the whole thing months prior, there were mad features too which could have made the project sound crammed but they were well placed IMO

Curtis and BISD were weak also lol. I don't see much of a difference. Just like most 50 albums, they all have couple good tracks and some banging beats but overall the albums were weak Imo. I can't separate any of the 3 we mentioned. How many songs do you like from this album to have it LIGHT YEARS ahead of the others?
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2014, 08:36:28 PM »

Curtis and BISD were weak also lol. I don't see much of a difference. Just like most 50 albums, they all have couple good tracks and some banging beats but overall the albums were weak Imo. I can't separate any of the 3 we mentioned. How many songs do you like from this album to have it LIGHT YEARS ahead of the others?

Curtis had awful songs like "Peep Show", "Ayo Technology", "Touch The Sky" and BISD had "I Got Swag", "Get It Hot", "Baby By Me"

I'd say the weakest song on this is "Winner's Circle" which is still like a 3/5 and is way better than any of the trash I just named lol

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2014, 01:08:06 PM »
One word, solid. Not weak, not incredible, but solid.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2014, 01:15:54 PM »

Curtis had awful songs like "Peep Show", "Ayo Technology", "Touch The Sky" and BISD had "I Got Swag", "Get It Hot", "Baby By Me"

I'd say the weakest song on this is "Winner's Circle" which is still like a 3/5 and is way better than any of the trash I just named lol
Yeah many tracks were weak, including the ones you named but I go based on tracks that I like. The only tracks I gave a pass to are "Hold on", "Smoke", "Irregular Heartbeat", "The Funeral" (favorite) and "Flip on you".

"Dont worry bout it" has to be an all-time worst song lol. That hook has to be one of 50's worst. "Chase the paper" was a track that was a waste to me. Could have been better, with another weak hook. The thing with the album is that it's the same shit over and over, just different songs ha. He talks about money or hustling. That's it. He didn't have any clever tracks or anything like that. You can tell he was trying too hard to make hits. The hooks were fucking weak to his standards. Something that I always considered his biggest strength. I honestly don't see much difference. "Pilot" has a catchy hook but I just laugh at the fact that it's named "Pilot" and he's "flying" a fucking plane lol! Clearly trying too hard ha. 50 lyrics and flow weren't too fly either. I just didn't hear anything that stood out. It was repetitive. "Don't worry bout it", "Twisted" and "Winners Circle" were trash IMO.

aerroc

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2014, 03:08:57 PM »
50 FLOP WAS THE ONLY 1 WHO OVER HYPED THIS TRASH

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

WestSideDon

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2014, 04:29:16 AM »
One word, solid. Not weak, not incredible, but solid.