Author Topic: The white race is killing itself  (Read 2529 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: The white race is killing itself
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2014, 04:12:23 AM »
Yes we are all mostly the same. But there are cultural differences in every "race". Those are purposefully being erased, and it's all for more control. Same thing with dissolving the family structure. When there is no family and no sense of history and culture, people are much more willing to be sheep.

Multiculturalism is a huge fraud.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2014, 08:55:44 AM »
Due to genetic evidence, race is not a real thing. Race is a socially constructed idea based on the color of people's skin. With that said, America has put themselves is a HUGE hole by not working on education for lower income kids, where many other ethnicities live. So we will have a lot of people who are not well educated trying to run a country, whereas many white people will still be the educated class. Education is power. Look at many other nations, where either a colonel force or a minority population rules. That is exactly what is starting here in the US well white people are in the majority. Only difference is, many minorities are starting to feel like they are equal, the future of this country could get very, very interesting.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2014, 05:04:55 PM »
Due to genetic evidence, race is not a real thing. Race is a socially constructed idea based on the color of people's skin. With that said, America has put themselves is a HUGE hole by not working on education for lower income kids, where many other ethnicities live. So we will have a lot of people who are not well educated trying to run a country, whereas many white people will still be the educated class. Education is power. Look at many other nations, where either a colonel force or a minority population rules. That is exactly what is starting here in the US well white people are in the majority. Only difference is, many minorities are starting to feel like they are equal, the future of this country could get very, very interesting.
I dunno man in Australia its the Asians that get straight A's and further educate themselves with uni and collage, etc. Heaps of Asians that dont even live here come here to get educated. But i see your point, well off white families send their kids to university whilst say Aborigines who usually dont work could not afford it.
 But white people overall do not have the family orientation of other races, so it seems. Like white kids will usually have to buy their own car and house and pay for education such as uni, where as Asians and that get alot of help from their parents and other families.
 But i guess i am around the lower class, low income earners so i cant speak for wealthy white people.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2014, 01:01:54 AM »
On the contrary, you are so asleep and yet claim you are fully awake.
Let's use a little deductive thinking here, we are already at the supposition that largely the world's central planners are sociopaths, paedophiles or psychopaths, that is not conjecture, that can be empirically evidenced. Therefore thee policy's which have been rolled out are to attack rather than bring a betterment to anything. Thus we can conclude that immigration HAS been used as a weapon against the west. That is not the same as saying that ALL immigration is necessarily a bad thing but we see the net effects of it. Now concerning white people, it is a fact that white people have been under attack, whether it is the introduction of laws which deliberately discriminate against them, whether it's a historical picture which deliberately demonises them. I will continue with this post later.
to kick them out of said area becauto kick them put

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2014, 01:36:40 AM »
 well yeah like its apparently racist to wave an Australian flag now IN Australia, if you are white i mean.
 And in the Australian football league we have an indigenous round, dedicated to indigenous people and culture and the indigenous players. Its good but now they talkng about honoring the indigenous people every week.....
 Um an Aboriginal player was called a monkey by a 13 year old white girl in the crowd even though dude look like a monkey cos he is hairy its racist and he had her removed from the ground and the president of the other team made a formal apology, etc.
 And apparently our new prime minister is a racist because he wants to stop the boats, stop the illegal boat people from entering our country and for cutting foreign aid when we have people here struggling and we are in debt.
 And how is that racist when nations like China do not allow you to buy land there yet they are buying up BIG in A
Australia?
 You almost literally cannot get citizen ship in Japan but any race can here, they have Japanese only bars and brothels and etc but white people cannot do that even if they actually wanted too.

Anyways regardless of all the politics and all of that, white nations being over run and non white nations are full of non whites so its inevitable that we will be out bred. Its not even a race or plan thing its just fact.

And the Japanese made me think sexual thoughts about my sister and under aged girls so how are white people supposedly the pedos and the ones that conduct in incest?.... :P

V2DHeart

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2014, 02:38:48 AM »
Immigration in my view has been purposely introduced as a weapon. Not a weapon of family destruction, but a weapon of "distraction". They allow mass immigration and produce scare mongering stories whenever the PTB have a cash grab or partake in asset theft (engineered housing market collapse)

With immigrants in, they can then peddle stories of how it's all "their" fault. What this does is that it encourages us to point the finger at immigrants, and hate immigrants, but more importantly it prevents us from seeing the true culprits, who escape in the shadows each and every time because we're too focused on their scaremongering and distraction. When we operate in an economy that is run by fake fiat currency created out of thin air, you start to see that we as human beings can never be in debt. Although the power is all about balance. Like a see-saw effect. The more that are oppressed, the richer the rich become
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

V2DHeart

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2014, 05:45:50 AM »
They want us hating the low paid slave migrant worker. Someone who is on penny's, living out of tinned foods, and scraping by. Sounds ludicrous that we would have a disliking, fear or hatred towards those over someone who robs us daily through taxation, legislation and other enforcement but we do. Their social engineering techniques are clever and though they may take years to construct or implant an idea into you head, they are very good at it.

In the UK it's the muslim propaganda. They constantly peddle stories in the media, how new mosques are being built, and how a muslim teacher is teaching the Quran to native British kids without their parents knowing or how foods are now being served as 'Halal'. They create all this nonsense in tiny little segments, so that over time, it cements a larger feeling almost permanent. Subliminal in a way but more like a jigsaw. Each little piece is a news story and it may take years to complete for a picture to form in our minds, but over time, it does just that. They even accelerate this by relaxing immigration, and pay tacticians to play the role of "extremist" to fuel anger towards a minority and steer attention and disgust away from the elitist groups to have "supportive evidence" for their propaganda. Some say it's illegal to wave flags in Australia now?! But who do you think allowed that? I'll give you a clue, it ain't the immigrants. We have the same thing here. Immigrants purposely being given additional welfare, or assistance by the state. It's not their faults. It's those decision makers deliberately trying to stir up jealousy and hatred, and we're gullible enough fall for it every time.

If a minority is given extra leeway, support, and backing by a country you're native in and you're scratching your head wondering why then see it for what it is. Don't get mad at the immigrant. Be smart enough to know why they are getting that extra handout. I had Eastern Europeans work for me when I had my last business because the type of business I was in stated that I must (due to EU law) have a certain percentage of European staff due to the trade agreements in place. They worked hard, very hard, but didn't pay them a lot because I couldn't but what I was able to do was top up their salary with an expense scheme of non-cash vouchers. It was a loophole to give them more. Bottom line is that they didn't earn much and weren't living a life of luxury so why do we hate them? Why hate them over the politician or banker milking you for the upkeep of the pool in their 5th home on foreign land? We have to be smarter people
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2014, 12:03:07 PM »
I dunno man in Australia its the Asians that get straight A's and further educate themselves with uni and collage, etc. Heaps of Asians that dont even live here come here to get educated. But i see your point, well off white families send their kids to university whilst say Aborigines who usually dont work could not afford it.
 But white people overall do not have the family orientation of other races, so it seems. Like white kids will usually have to buy their own car and house and pay for education such as uni, where as Asians and that get alot of help from their parents and other families.
 But i guess i am around the lower class, low income earners so i cant speak for wealthy white people.

In the US, Asians also get ahead. But there is a difference between East Asian (Japanese, Chinese, Korean), Southeast Asian (Vietnamese, Filipino, others) and South Asian (Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi), where you see many East and South Asians who are highly successful but Southeast Asians who are in similar conditions as other people of color. There is a need to improve education on all these areas. But Asian is not the main minority group, Latinos and Blacks make up 28.8% of the US population together, and Asian is 4.8%. So there is a whole lot of work that needs to be done as the United States becomes browner.

Immigration in my view has been purposely introduced as a weapon. Not a weapon of family destruction, but a weapon of "distraction". They allow mass immigration and produce scare mongering stories whenever the PTB have a cash grab or partake in asset theft (engineered housing market collapse)

With immigrants in, they can then peddle stories of how it's all "their" fault. What this does is that it encourages us to point the finger at immigrants, and hate immigrants, but more importantly it prevents us from seeing the true culprits, who escape in the shadows each and every time because we're too focused on their scaremongering and distraction. When we operate in an economy that is run by fake fiat currency created out of thin air, you start to see that we as human beings can never be in debt. Although the power is all about balance. Like a see-saw effect. The more that are oppressed, the richer the rich become
They want us hating the low paid slave migrant worker. Someone who is on penny's, living out of tinned foods, and scraping by. Sounds ludicrous that we would have a disliking, fear or hatred towards those over someone who robs us daily through taxation, legislation and other enforcement but we do. Their social engineering techniques are clever and though they may take years to construct or implant an idea into you head, they are very good at it.

In the UK it's the muslim propaganda. They constantly peddle stories in the media, how new mosques are being built, and how a muslim teacher is teaching the Quran to native British kids without their parents knowing or how foods are now being served as 'Halal'. They create all this nonsense in tiny little segments, so that over time, it cements a larger feeling almost permanent. Subliminal in a way but more like a jigsaw. Each little piece is a news story and it may take years to complete for a picture to form in our minds, but over time, it does just that. They even accelerate this by relaxing immigration, and pay tacticians to play the role of "extremist" to fuel anger towards a minority and steer attention and disgust away from the elitist groups to have "supportive evidence" for their propaganda. Some say it's illegal to wave flags in Australia now?! But who do you think allowed that? I'll give you a clue, it ain't the immigrants. We have the same thing here. Immigrants purposely being given additional welfare, or assistance by the state. It's not their faults. It's those decision makers deliberately trying to stir up jealousy and hatred, and we're gullible enough fall for it every time.

If a minority is given extra leeway, support, and backing by a country you're native in and you're scratching your head wondering why then see it for what it is. Don't get mad at the immigrant. Be smart enough to know why they are getting that extra handout. I had Eastern Europeans work for me when I had my last business because the type of business I was in stated that I must (due to EU law) have a certain percentage of European staff due to the trade agreements in place. They worked hard, very hard, but didn't pay them a lot because I couldn't but what I was able to do was top up their salary with an expense scheme of non-cash vouchers. It was a loophole to give them more. Bottom line is that they didn't earn much and weren't living a life of luxury so why do we hate them? Why hate them over the politician or banker milking you for the upkeep of the pool in their 5th home on foreign land? We have to be smarter people

This is true. You can put in Filipino's for Hong Kong, Mexicans for the United States and you'd get the same story. But it works, because people are programed to hate others by those who want to keep everyone down.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2014, 04:53:51 PM »

I used to hate using the word liberal, but your rsponse is such liberal bullshit.

A 10000% increase in HIV infections amongst Africans is not just a deathknell for those Africans, it's devastating to the infrastructure needed to support them, it's symtomatic of how this "diversity" has brought with it hundreds of thousands of people who are utterly disconnected to what we here see as second nature, it speaks to their utterly horrendous immune systems and these people are now a massive drain on resources.

Let's take another example, ah back in my good old West Midlands, let's take Walsall, Pakistani's will say quite openly just like they did on camera "Give it 10 years and this place will be Pakistan". What does that mean? well gee that's a difficult one, it means there will be so many Pakistanis that they will impose their will on Walsall, it's not rocket science.

Let's take yet another example of this, it cannot be announced the race of said suspect if the person is not white, oh sure, if they are white that is fine, but anyone else they can't say shit. Yet we know just how high the crime rate is amongst non whites and it's only going to get bigger.

What is the cause of this? mass immigration, unfettered immigration from the third world, people mainly very poor, whose culture sees life as very cheap, largely uneducated, who when they move to the west, give not a shit about the west because they have no cultural ties to this place.

Or perhaps we should talk about the fact that large numbers of pakistani's, bangladeshis etc will ONLY speak in their language. Yet more damning insight into the reality of their attitude.

Or perhaps we should look at the enlightened practice of arranged marriages aka forced marriages which many people from said country are compelled into doing.

In fact the list is endless, but when I read about how it's just a distraction, you are either glossing over what is very real, or you are deliberately being dishonest because you choose to view these developments as positive because it "brings people together" and furthermore we ALL know the inter tribal and ethnic tensions whcih exist between this melting pot of illegal immigrants, documented immigrants and refugees, therefore to wrap this up as being about race, is yet more blatant dishonesty.

Your point about the media is oh so weak, they are indeed focusing in on eastern europeans, but they are doing so, so that everyone has a scapegoat, but they are doing so because it is too late. I acknowledge that, things are and will continue to break down.

As for the immigration across the rest of Europe, I can only describe your advocacy as utterly perverse, white people aka europeans have been devastated by poverty, absolutely devastated and yet there is this mindset justifying why these bare bones resources should become even more scant to support these "poor people".

Smartern up dude, these wars are not just about enriching the super wealthy, they aren't simply about punishing countries who step out of line, they aren't simply about imposing the will of said aggressor, they are about creating that mass exodus of refugees who in turn will flood into the west. I have had to watch, grin and bear before white pieces of shit object to emotive words like flood before.

We should always be compassionate whilst basically saying fuck em to those who already reside in those areas and yet the irony seems to be drowned out by the do gooders who are actually supporting their own destruction too.

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2014, 05:16:04 PM »
Well if they don't, I know a King who will..Melda

V2DHeart

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2014, 02:30:15 AM »
The wealth of the west was built on Africa's exploitation and 'poor' countries around the world. Iran is a prime example of how easy it is to shut your doors and control the borders if you really wanted to.

What do you mean by them being a drain on resources? Should be non-sympathetic, cold and turn them away? Or perhaps we should blindly donate some cash to enable a charity director to buy the latest land rover 4x4 for himself while he gives away 2% of the company profits so that he and his company can continue to exist as tax-free? We should all have equal rights and an equal share to the resources on this planet and the true fact is that there is more than enough land for everyone, more than enough food for everyone, but we're taught to believe oil (which we don't even need) is a "fossil" fuel rather than it being the earths blood, in which we take samples of. We're taught to believe that there's food shortages and that the worlds population is unsustainable. It's all bs to justify restricting people of resources, and hoarding everything for control and power. Introducing legislation that criminalizes people for wanting to seed-save, grow their own foods or even feed the poor in their own countries should prove as a wakeup call for most that they don't give a shit about any of us white, black, yellow or brown, power and control is the only religion and allegiance these people have.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2014, 05:48:48 AM »
What a shallow rebuttal, the white man has been a slave, the black man has been a slave, the Chinese man has been a slave. Therefore this notion of somehow "owing" people for the actions of central planners is ridiculous. As for your question, yes, you impose immigration controls to massively restrict those coming in. What do I mean by a drain on resources? They are going to be dependent on the NHS, they are not adding value to the economy, they are taking away and yet the infrastructure is now forced to support them.
I notice you didn't offer any response to "This will be Pakistan soon" and that's the point isn't it, you can in a nice affluent area, or you can see the way things are becoming in a typical street. One of the main reasons why the media is focusing on eastern europeans is due to the anger amongst non whites that they are being usurped but I guess you neglected to factor that in too huh.
Your philosophy of "there is room for everyone is utterly nihilistic, this is a small island, whose people contrary to the "wealthy white" notion are largely poor and in fact desperately poor at the height of the British Empire.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 01:02:44 PM by virtuoso »

V2DHeart

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2014, 06:33:22 AM »
You don't get it. You aren't there yet. You are still looking at things from a superficial point of view and are obviously distracted by the mainstream's guidance to form your opinion fully.

So what if this is Pakistan soon? I may stay in an affluent area but I am not racist and don't see the issue. Will my family be at risk as they sleep in their beds tonight because the person next door has a different skin tone, or speaks an additional language? There is enough room on this planet for everyone but restrictions make it difficult. We are nothing but livestock. They may not have slave ships, but metaphorically, they still exist, just that they are created and built under foreign affair trade agreements and welfare policies coupled with an "open door" policy, which is just as good as using a physical slave ship.

1 of the main reasons the media focuses on Eastern Europeans is because they make the perfect scapegoat. This whole "drain on the NHS" angle is nothing but a classic piece of social engineering to get the UK populace into accepting the destruction of it's publicly owned health care system. 1 of the last, and largest publicly owned entities left. If you want to believe that "immigration" is the drain on the UK's NHS rather than the huge soars of middle & senior management, unnecessary health care reforms and deliberate time-delaying cost inducing red tape then you are a part of the problem. The obstacles are put there to ensure it doesn't perform well. If the UK public let the NHS go into private hands willingly due to accepting a load of scaremongering, then it's most likely too late.

My family and I already opted out of having our medical records sold off LAST YEAR while everyone was too busy watching X-Factor or seeing who Kanye West was dating to even notice any hint of them being sought by private health insurers. The foundations have been laid for years. Theft of public yet again, but very few will even notice because they're too busy lapping up whatever the news tell them.

And I'm not even one for most of the national health care as the majority of it promotes harmful pharmaceutical drugs. That's another discussion entirely, but the NHS etc. Still serve useful purposes for operations, care, screening and so on. We all are human beings, and deserve to live without restriction unhindered if we mutually respect one another.

The notion of somehow "owing" people for the actions of central planners may sound ridiculous to you, but to me personally, I don't think it is. I don't think it's right how they exploit the Western military to extend their arm for power and control when some of these families have net worths unimaginable to you or I (in trillions) while everyone else starves or struggles.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2014, 12:37:17 PM »
You look at things from an "altruistic" perspective, the point is that when the majority become "Pakistan" then their culture will seek to impose itself onto others.

Contrary to your notion of the media illusion, you go to places like Oldham and no go zones are very REAL.

You go to Walsall and the racism that black people for example are subjected to is VERY REAL.

I don't think you quite get how detrimental a 100 fold increaes in HIV rates is to a frail health service.

As for owing them........I don't owe anyone shit, most people of ALL RACES have only ever really known slavery.

Therefore to equate the actions of psychopaths and sociopaths with "the people" is perverse.

It is the very central planners who BENEFIT from mass immigration.

They know that the poor are going to be a huge burden on resources.

They know that white people will feel a sense of resentment against the new arrivals.

They know that immigrants will look to impose themselves when in sufficient numbers.

They know that large immigration drives down wages

They know that immigrants largely from poor backgrounds, who for many have seen nothing but violence will be the most volatile, when it blows up, it's not usually whites perpetrating it.

My friend who is BLACK, said recently you know that soon in those highly populated muslim areas that they will seek to water down british laws with Sharia friendly laws man. "I have seen it in Africa, ad I will see it here too, I am telling you".

Do the math, there is a diminishing number of jobs because of technology, whilst there is a big increase in immigration, the two do NOT correspond. Furthermore you now and again reference Gold as a solution, but it runs counter to your perspective, because it would massively reduce the money supply and not allow for the benefits afforded now and when immigration continues to rise, benefits have to rise with it.

i swear, a part of you sees whites as being the enemy of mankind and flooding the west with immigrants is a cost every white people should accept, because of the evil that "they" have perpetrated. Although on that bullshit note....we all know that whites got in the slavery game late and it was actually the arabs who were the WORST offenders by a long shot and what they did against African children was unspeakable.

Elite = bad but Elite championing immigration = good

The  elite, or psychopathic scumbags at the top of the pyramid do EVERYTHING to promote immigration,

Labour sent out ‘search parties’ for immigrants to get them to come to the UK, Lord Mandelson has admitted.

In a stunning confirmation that the Blair and Brown governments deliberately engineered mass immigration, the former Cabinet Minister and spin doctor said New Labour sought out foreign workers.

Ironic therefore that you support the very same evil who have destroyed so many lives through these sickening wars of aggression, amongst many other tools at their disposal.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 03:05:59 PM by virtuoso »

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2014, 01:45:59 PM »
v2dheart goin in on em