Author Topic: had a dream i saw the official "who got some gangsta shit" video  (Read 624 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
had a dream i saw the official "who got some gangsta shit" video
« on: November 25, 2014, 08:47:46 PM »
Turns out that "who got some gangsta shit" was a promo clip at the begining of the "nuthin but a g thang" video.  Because I had a dream I was chillin with Snoop at a community college I used to go to...he was fuccing around on a golf cart, others didn't believe it was snoop and didn't rekognize... I asked him for an authentic RIP Nate shit like he was selling after Nate passed....

So I was waitin for snoop to come back around with the gifts, and while I was waiting they played the extended version of "Nuthin but a g thang" which contained a clip of some female rappers in bumper cars and then the "whogot some gangsta shit" it was colorful like "purple hills" and had a cameo from bg knockout...

I also dreamed I fell one point short of winning the division 2 championship with a female coach like sunset park, it would've been a major upset had my team won...I was crying even though I had a great game
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Blood$

Re: had a dream i saw the official "who got some gangsta shit" video
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 09:02:24 AM »
we don't believe you

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 11:28:08 PM »

we don't believe you

I know it's hard to believe bro, got to keep your 3rd eye open  ;)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 09:10:02 AM »
you mad wiggerish

trapper

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2016, 04:06:53 PM »
Turns out that "who got some gangsta shit" was a promo clip at the begining of the "nuthin but a g thang" video.  Because I had a dream I was chillin with Snoop at a community college I used to go to...he was fuccing around on a golf cart, others didn't believe it was snoop and didn't rekognize... I asked him for an authentic RIP Nate shit like he was selling after Nate passed....

So I was waitin for snoop to come back around with the gifts, and while I was waiting they played the extended version of "Nuthin but a g thang" which contained a clip of some female rappers in bumper cars and then the "whogot some gangsta shit" it was colorful like "purple hills" and had a cameo from bg knockout...

I also dreamed I fell one point short of winning the division 2 championship with a female coach like sunset park, it would've been a major upset had my team won...I was crying even though I had a great game

you gay dogg?