Author Topic: 2 tha College Folks in here.....  (Read 185 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
2 tha College Folks in here.....
« on: March 29, 2003, 11:53:46 AM »
I'm gonna to attend San Francisco State University this fall & shit, tryin 2 do professional Recording Engineering.....And to meet tha Financial Aide requirements, I need to take 12 units a semester which is like Full Time I suppose......

Now I just wanted to know how much time does 12 units take? How many dayz a week usually & how much studies? I mean, Can I still Work, Go to tha studio, Hustle these cds & kick it on da block?

lol, is it possible? share some experiences yall......

« Last Edit: March 29, 2003, 11:54:52 AM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:2 tha College Folks in here.....
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2003, 12:03:16 PM »
12 credits is a breeze...i took 12 one semester on only had classes 3 days a week....that usually onle 4 classes(3 credits per usually)..  just remember you have to do your work outside of class and that takes some time too...unless you're like me and need only minimal study time to learn stuff ;D

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2003, 01:25:52 PM »
I've had 18 credits and worked 40 hrs a week. It was tough but you just need to put the effort into it.

Sleep is for the weak
« Last Edit: March 29, 2003, 01:32:12 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

Quakaveli

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2003, 01:46:53 PM »
I've had 18 credits and worked 40 hrs a week. It was tough but you just need to put the effort into it.

Sleep is for the weak

Wow man :o

Haha I wish I could be strong :'( Damn i love sleep....thangs bout to change next quarter when I got 2 jobs and 20 credits... :(

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2003, 01:55:30 PM »
I dont know how the American college credit system works, but here in Toronto, Im taking 24 credits (80% course load). And I gotta work 25 hours a week, plus I still kick it every weekend on Mabelle Ave. You juss gotta make time, I guess.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2003, 02:28:33 PM »
1 class = 4 credits = 4 hrs of class time.

some classes are 5 credits cause they meet 5 hrs a week.