Author Topic: i luv 2 c the gspot suffer  (Read 781 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i luv 2 c the gspot suffer
« on: June 01, 2014, 10:44:44 AM »
...this spot aint shit without me and my ppl hahahahahaha

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
Re: i luv 2 c the gspot suffer
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 11:21:55 AM »
true that

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 01:32:02 PM »

posting on the forum to say that the forum is nothing without you posting is a little contradictory
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 01:56:21 PM »

posting on the forum to say that the forum is nothing without you posting is a little contradictory

nice deleted thread wigger

your boy scrapedog aka mr moore aka bayfeather sent me that pic under the jason mrsa alias...these hoes aint loyal.

Remedy360

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 02:22:40 PM »
A change of heart perhaps?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 02:23:17 PM »
What's your point?  It was a good thread.  I just took it down because I thought these FICCAZ weren't quite ready for it...  And I don't believe your accusations against my homie Scrape

...but anyway Pigey, keep making posts talking shit about how your not posting   ;)

« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 02:25:59 PM by ابرهم عبدالصمد »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 02:46:33 PM »
What's your point?  It was a good thread.  I just took it down because I thought these FICCAZ weren't quite ready for it...  And I don't believe your accusations against my homie Scrape

...but anyway Pigey, keep making posts talking shit about how your not posting   ;)

every good father checks in on his kids. you dont know nathan bout that lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2014, 02:52:18 PM »
What's your point?  It was a good thread.  I just took it down because I thought these FICCAZ weren't quite ready for it...  And I don't believe your accusations against my homie Scrape

every good father checks in on his kids

Funny you fathered this yet you ain't even an O.G. at the forum...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2014, 03:55:22 PM »
as long as the G Spot has K Macc around it's worth visiting

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2014, 06:04:16 PM »
"OG at the forum" As if it would mean SHIT, my fwigga.

"My biggest claim to fame is that I'm an OG at this forum where I got clowned and shit on daily. I can die a happy man."

I hate ficcaz who think they can use the N-word then switch up the spelling to make it "niccaz" then yet again get cold feet and say ficca. It sounds corny, you delusional faggot wigger.

What's the progress on the Pac tat on your left ass cheek?
It will always be 1993 to me.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2014, 06:45:23 PM »
Make another thread like this peter it keeps the gspot busy

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2014, 12:07:05 PM »
Super triple o.g infinite gets shitted on by bouli and various others in the mike dean thread .

you know what, i was about to include in my post *waits for infinite to enter this thread and diss mike dean for stealing 2pac reels with daz"* but I forgot to do it, i swear lmao

anyway you might need to reconsider your definition of "overrated" and open a dictionary, Mike Dean is extremely lowkey despite being involved in some of the most successful hip hop records created and despite being part of one of the most prolific and outstanding production teams in hip hop, he is a multi instrumentalist/beatmaker/engineer with an impressive résumé, but of course, with your very limited discography and references (namely Death Row releases, Nas and Dead Prez albums and some albums you heard once or twice back in the 90's) you wouldn't know that.

wanna talk about overrated, talk Diddy or Daz, but it's risible and nonsensical to associate Mike Dean and overrated.

this is how much the forum respects you ibraher. the regulars shit on you just like troll squad.

you live your life here, your hypeman is an alias that fucks you like a two dollar whore .

and you continue the diss the only guy who was your only friend here and probably in real life.  beyond pathetic.

go have a westcoast dream now boy

Negaisbacc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2014, 12:18:40 PM »
Damn this is cold son.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2014, 02:15:24 PM »
Super triple o.g infinite gets shitted on by bouli and various others in the mike dean thread .

you know what, i was about to include in my post *waits for infinite to enter this thread and diss mike dean for stealing 2pac reels with daz"* but I forgot to do it, i swear lmao

anyway you might need to reconsider your definition of "overrated" and open a dictionary, Mike Dean is extremely lowkey despite being involved in some of the most successful hip hop records created and despite being part of one of the most prolific and outstanding production teams in hip hop, he is a multi instrumentalist/beatmaker/engineer with an impressive résumé, but of course, with your very limited discography and references (namely Death Row releases, Nas and Dead Prez albums and some albums you heard once or twice back in the 90's) you wouldn't know that.

wanna talk about overrated, talk Diddy or Daz, but it's risible and nonsensical to associate Mike Dean and overrated.

this is how much the forum respects you ibraher. the regulars shit on you just like troll squad.

you live your life here, your hypeman is an alias that fucks you like a two dollar whore .

and you continue the diss the only guy who was your only friend here and probably in real life.  beyond pathetic.

goddamn, straight roasted that boy lol.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2014, 04:40:38 PM »

i luv 2 c him suffer....fuccin luv it

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.