Author Topic: i luv 2 c the gspot suffer  (Read 766 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: i luv 2 c the gspot suffer
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2014, 05:25:47 PM »
lmao

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2014, 11:15:13 PM »
Super triple o.g infinite gets shitted on by bouli and various others in the mike dean thread .

you know what, i was about to include in my post *waits for infinite to enter this thread and diss mike dean for stealing 2pac reels with daz"* but I forgot to do it, i swear lmao

anyway you might need to reconsider your definition of "overrated" and open a dictionary, Mike Dean is extremely lowkey despite being involved in some of the most successful hip hop records created and despite being part of one of the most prolific and outstanding production teams in hip hop, he is a multi instrumentalist/beatmaker/engineer with an impressive résumé, but of course, with your very limited discography and references (namely Death Row releases, Nas and Dead Prez albums and some albums you heard once or twice back in the 90's) you wouldn't know that.

wanna talk about overrated, talk Diddy or Daz, but it's risible and nonsensical to associate Mike Dean and overrated.

this is how much the forum respects you ibraher. the regulars shit on you just like troll squad.

you live your life here, your hypeman is an alias that fucks you like a two dollar whore .

and you continue the diss the only guy who was your only friend here and probably in real life.  beyond pathetic.

go have a westcoast dream now boy

goddamn, straight roasted that boy lol.

ruthless...no jerry heller

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2014, 04:31:14 PM »

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2014, 07:33:34 PM »
^lol thats funny

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2014, 08:24:37 PM »

Damn.. that's a nice shirt.. I would pay 20$ for that.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Haterade

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2014, 02:19:04 AM »
Super triple o.g infinite gets shitted on by bouli and various others in the mike dean thread .

you know what, i was about to include in my post *waits for infinite to enter this thread and diss mike dean for stealing 2pac reels with daz"* but I forgot to do it, i swear lmao

anyway you might need to reconsider your definition of "overrated" and open a dictionary, Mike Dean is extremely lowkey despite being involved in some of the most successful hip hop records created and despite being part of one of the most prolific and outstanding production teams in hip hop, he is a multi instrumentalist/beatmaker/engineer with an impressive résumé, but of course, with your very limited discography and references (namely Death Row releases, Nas and Dead Prez albums and some albums you heard once or twice back in the 90's) you wouldn't know that.

wanna talk about overrated, talk Diddy or Daz, but it's risible and nonsensical to associate Mike Dean and overrated.

this is how much the forum respects you ibraher. the regulars shit on you just like troll squad.

you live your life here, your hypeman is an alias that fucks you like a two dollar whore .

and you continue the diss the only guy who was your only friend here and probably in real life.  beyond pathetic.

go have a westcoast dream now boy

#TalkReal

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2014, 01:53:23 PM »

thats two hours of asswiping before taxes

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2014, 01:55:27 PM »

thats two hours of asswiping before taxes

it's still worth it... there's always more asses to be wiped... this health care system is rigged like a mutherfucka... they exploitin the old and John Q. taxpayer and ain't nobody speakin up except maybe Ron Paul
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2014, 05:38:05 PM »
do u ever have to wipe down old mens shitty balls after they shit in their depends?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2014, 06:14:28 PM »
do u ever have to wipe down old mens shitty balls after they shit in their depends?
no joke thats gotta be a major part of his job. for real id start robbing banks or some shit if thats what my life came down to

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.