Author Topic: Is T.I. trying to sign Troy Ave?  (Read 799 times)

Blood$

Re: Is T.I. trying to sign Troy Ave?
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2014, 12:15:17 PM »
do your homework bloodmoney -  @1:38

what did this have to do with anything?
you said east coast niggas don't fuck wit t.i. plenty of east coast niggas fuck wit t.i.

not nearly as much as others or as much as TIP would like to imagine but yeah some do
I beg to differ.

psh, Jeezy, Wayne, and Ross got much bigger followings at least in CT and NY lol

even Gucci gets more play in CT and NYC which says a lot considering he's in jail and mostly considered "wack" compared to a dude like TIP by hip-hop purists
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 12:17:01 PM by Blood$ »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2014, 12:54:19 PM »
dirty jersey is all about ti bro

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2014, 03:23:04 PM »

is that you and one of your relatives about to fuck each other you bitch ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2014, 04:19:22 PM »
do your homework bloodmoney -  @1:38

what did this have to do with anything?
you said east coast niggas don't fuck wit t.i. plenty of east coast niggas fuck wit t.i.

not nearly as much as others or as much as TIP would like to imagine but yeah some do
I beg to differ.

psh, Jeezy, Wayne, and Ross got much bigger followings at least in CT and NY lol

Yeah, it's not even close.

Remedy360

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2014, 08:59:47 PM »
lmao

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2014, 11:03:10 PM »
T.I. also tried to get Maino and Uncle Murda on Hustle Gang if I'm not mistaken?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2014, 06:39:35 AM »
T.I. also tried to get Maino and Uncle Murda on Hustle Gang if I'm not mistaken?
maino was signed to atlantic and uncle murda was signed to epic so no. I hope he doesn't fuck wit none of these new wack ny niggas and let them stay losin' wit their crab in a bucket mentality.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 06:41:32 AM by Kiss My Black Ass ! »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2014, 07:29:46 AM »
maino was signed to atlantic and uncle murda was signed to epic so no. I hope he doesn't fuck wit none of these new wack ny niggas and let them stay losin' wit their crab in a bucket mentality.

Troy Ave, Maino, and Murda have all collaborated together... don't sound like crabs in a bucket to me plus TIP the one who needs them to have the east on lock lol

Murda ain't ever dropping an album though unfortunately unless he changes his name

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2014, 08:25:20 AM »

Troy Ave, Maino, and Murda have all collaborated together... don't sound like crabs in a bucket to me plus TIP the one who needs them to have the east on lock lol

Murda ain't ever dropping an album though unfortunately unless he changes his name
LMAO t.i. doesn't need them to have the east on lock. he sold millions of records it would benefit them more than him to unite.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2014, 01:38:04 PM »
Troy Ave is known on the internet by music heads. Dont nobody in the streets know or care about dude like that. If they do hes popular now 15 minutes of fame runs up hell fade back into obscurity. Same happened to Murda and Maino n all other NY mixtape rappers.

Cham tryin to diss when hes named after a rapper who was popular had 15 minutes of fame and was forgotten. So please shut up bitch.

Only rapper who reign supreme on the east is Jay. Nas is only one close to being a 2nd. the rest of these dudes is fly by night.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2014, 01:43:16 PM »

Go thru Newark or Camden thinkin its all goofy whiteboys. . You probably live in Idaho or some shit.
cause If I dont who will

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2014, 07:49:54 PM »
Troy Ave is known on the internet by music heads. Dont nobody in the streets know or care about dude like that. If they do hes popular now 15 minutes of fame runs up hell fade back into obscurity. Same happened to Murda and Maino n all other NY mixtape rappers.

nah, Troy Ave gets shows booked like crazy down here in CT so I can imagine his presence is strong in NY... and a bunch of heads I know around here who have no time for or can't pay for the internet are well aware of him and what's he's doing, same type of dudes who would be bumping D-Block/Dipset back in the days

as far as Maino he dropped 2 albums both of which had pretty well known singles and Uncle Murda stays with at least one hot single a year he'll just never drop because of his name and some people he's dissed over the years

the thing is you're actually one of those internet heads and not out there like that, ya dig?

Blood$

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2014, 07:51:21 PM »

Go thru Newark or Camden thinkin its all goofy whiteboys. . You probably live in Idaho or some shit.

Newark is nice as fuck at least when I was there downtown lol

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2014, 11:20:48 AM »
Got streets in Newark the police wont even go down. Tell any person from Jersey Newark is nice and theyll look at you like youre a fuckin idiot.
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2014, 05:35:37 PM »
Got streets in Newark the police wont even go down. Tell any person from Jersey Newark is nice and theyll look at you like youre a fuckin idiot.
pretty much.