Author Topic: Is T.I. trying to sign Troy Ave?  (Read 820 times)

Blood$

Re: Is T.I. trying to sign Troy Ave?
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2014, 08:42:05 PM »
Got streets in Newark the police wont even go down. Tell any person from Jersey Newark is nice and theyll look at you like youre a fuckin idiot.

didn't say there wasn't bruh lol

New Haven is the same, nice downtown but don't go into the cuts outside of it for the most part

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2014, 04:41:28 PM »
Got streets in Newark the police wont even go down. Tell any person from Jersey Newark is nice and theyll look at you like youre a fuckin idiot.

didn't say there wasn't bruh lol

New Haven is the same, nice downtown but don't go into the cuts outside of it for the most part

Wouldnt doubt it. Hoods all over america every state. My post was more directed to the idiot motherfucker over here thinkin its all tanned out whiteboys here. Thats the shore. Come into Jerseys inner cities get your dumb ass hurt.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2014, 10:59:13 PM »

come to inner jersey and get hurt!!

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2014, 09:10:18 AM »
lmfao

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2014, 07:03:38 AM »

come to inner jersey and get hurt!!
you a shook one.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2014, 12:00:08 PM »
just heard that new T.I. single and damn dude is 0-2 with these singles... how do you ruin a DJ Mustard beat? Iggy Azalea didn't help either  :-[

I'm just embarrassed for dude now, he has to ride the Young Thug wave (gay/bisexual audience) and Iggy wave (white girl audience) to remain relevant

his album can't be a classic now with those 2 songs off the rip and there is no defending it

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2014, 05:20:29 PM »
just heard that new T.I. single and damn dude is 0-2 with these singles... how do you ruin a DJ Mustard beat? Iggy Azalea didn't help either  :-[

I'm just embarrassed for dude now, he has to ride the Young Thug wave (gay/bisexual audience) and Iggy wave (white girl audience) to remain relevant

his album can't be a classic now with those 2 songs off the rip and there is no defending it
stop it kid t.i. is the best nigga I've heard over a mustard beat and I don't even fuck wit mustard's music. that shit is gonna be all over the place and the video gonna be even better.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2014, 05:23:36 PM »
All hail the King. T.I. is looking for the baddest bitches on his brand new single “No Mediocre.” The Hustle Gang chief grabs his “Fancy” protégée Iggy Azalea, who stunts over the DJ Mustard production.

“Bad bitches only, ain’t no mediocre / Don’t want no mediocre / I won’t hit no mediocre,” he raps over the steel drums.

The X-directed video, which was shot in Brazil, will premiere June 18.

T.I.’s Grand Hustle/Columbia Records debut Paperwork is due in September. It was executive produced by Pharrell Williams, and produced by Timbaland and DJ Toomp.

Blood$

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2014, 06:55:44 PM »
T.I. wasn't rocking it right lol just sounds forced and the fact Iggy is on it brings it down even more

where's the "Trap Back Jumpin" TIP at?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2014, 07:02:30 PM »
T.I. wasn't rocking it right lol just sounds forced and the fact Iggy is on it brings it down even more

he bodied that. I'm sure that the album got a good dose of trap on it, it wouldn't be a t.i. record if it didn't.

Blood$

« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2014, 08:19:40 PM »

he bodied that. I'm sure that the album got a good dose of trap on it, it wouldn't be a t.i. record if it didn't.

I still think T.I. sounds forced but to be fair if he added Problem to this since he's in Hustle Gang instead of Iggy it would have been a better record