Author Topic: The Frank Alexander Tapes: RJ Bond Takes Us Beyond Tupac Assassination  (Read 3276 times)

jmix

hour long video to video interview interlaced with Frank Alexander's recorded phone calls from 1996-1997

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
jmix love your work, though hate when u kind of try make tha realest sound like a weirdo with your simple sided questions about him ,, please dont take ofence to that

though i have to say this guy rj bond sounds lke a complete nut just like that guy john potash they try milk one scenario to make it in to some bunch of complete nonsense he needs to get to the point already

aerroc

jmix love your work, though hate when u kind of try make tha realest sound like a weirdo with your simple sided questions about him ,, please dont take ofence to that

though i have to say this guy rj bond sounds lke a complete nut just like that guy john potash they try milk one scenario to make it in to some bunch of complete nonsense he needs to get to the point already

idk but getting the same tattoos as some 1 trying to imitate some 1s voice trying to emulate some 1 now that's a weirdo  ;)

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
please correa for some one that hates tha realest when ever his name is mentioned you are quik to post fuk me dead fuk off already

aerroc

please correa for some one that hates tha realest when ever his name is mentioned you are quik to post fuk me dead fuk off already

thats all u bro every post i make u always got something stupid to say now below is what i call a weirdo :D
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=21732;sa=showPosts  :D
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 11:13:24 AM by correa »

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Its 2014 tha realest should be pumping gas these days, no need to even mention him in 2014

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
Compton killed 2pac
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

jmix

abusive

Does he have any evidence to show that DR got Tupac's MATW royalties? Not even Afeni sued DR for that reason and I don't know how it would be possible for them to even get a hold of that money.

Do you mean employees of the Compton corporation killed Tupac?
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG

LMFAO naah sucka, the double S express did it  ;)
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

jmix

there is alot of rumor.. but not alot of proof on that..

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
They was the main suspects tho, I dont fuck wit anybody from compton but my older folks from l.a. say babylane did it.

Theres alotta bs about that day anyway for example suge said he drove pac to the hospital but all the news coverage  show suges car shot up on the strip with flat tires and everything  ??? ???
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun

jmix

They was the main suspects tho, I dont fuck wit anybody from compton but my older folks from l.a. say babylane did it.

Theres alotta bs about that day anyway for example suge said he drove pac to the hospital but all the news coverage  show suges car shot up on the strip with flat tires and everything  ??? ???
bro, i agree there is alot of bs going on in the whole sitc .. but that is the problem, alot of people in la say ORANDO did it.. but none of em, not even kieth Davis [his uncle] can PROVE IT. i have it on good info that death row spread that rumor. AND i am not saying death row even killed him, at this point.. im saying that is where "baby lane killed Pac" stuff comes from. DR was HUGE in compton at the time. HUGE. i am sure you know that.

abusive

I remember back in the day right after Pac got kilt we was at working and we was on some party hot line. I wasn't on the phone but they had some people I worked with talking to some people from out west. I told them to ask who kilt Pac and the reply was Baby Lane. I always took that as word on the street. Spider Loc saying it holds weight to.

There are also reports of a helicopter taking Pac away to.

Who you calling a sucka you jive turkey, fish eyed fool! lol
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Pushinbigbody00

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • RIP DJ SCREW / FREE TWISTED BLACK
Compton killed 2pac
i fully agree

So u ride with the Orlando Anderson theory?? Listened to the whole thing this morning J-Mix!  Great stuff!!
check out my 90's vinyl bargain bin..tons of classics & rare ish for the low!

http://www.discogs.com/seller/pusherman972