Author Topic: The Frank Alexander Tapes: RJ Bond Takes Us Beyond Tupac Assassination  (Read 3280 times)

Pushinbigbody00

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • RIP DJ SCREW / FREE TWISTED BLACK
Does he have any evidence to show that DR got Tupac's MATW royalties? Not even Afeni sued DR for that reason and I don't know how it would be possible for them to even get a hold of that money.

This is a total guess..but Death Row was under the Interscope umbrella at one time..I'm sure this made it easier for Death Row to sign him..since he was on Interscope..but they were scared to do anything else with him..
check out my 90's vinyl bargain bin..tons of classics & rare ish for the low!

http://www.discogs.com/seller/pusherman972

abusive

Does he have any evidence to show that DR got Tupac's MATW royalties? Not even Afeni sued DR for that reason and I don't know how it would be possible for them to even get a hold of that money.

This is a total guess..but Death Row was under the Interscope umbrella at one time..I'm sure this made it easier for Death Row to sign him..since he was on Interscope..but they were scared to do anything else with him..
Usually it takes at least a year to get royalties once you recoup. MATW came out in March of '95, Pac signed with DR in October of '95. What royalties? If Pac had gotten a royalty check by that point he probably could have bailed himself out. I have never seen his royalty statements but after he recoupped he should have still had a nice chunk of money coming his way.

Assuming there was a deal that had to do with future royalties, again, Afeni never mentioned it in her suit against DR. If Pac wanted to audit DR but couldn't as the video suggest, then he couldn't know conclusively about a million dollars DR took from him. If Pac was owed over a million dollars by DR for MATW royalties then why didn't Afeni sue for them? Why wouldn't she sue Interscope for giving Pac's royalties to DR without his consent? How could DR get his royalties for past albums unless they were named as an administrator of his account? It doesn't add up so I would like to see what evidence he has unless I'm confused or there is some music industry stuff that I don't know about. I remember a video of Big Syke saying something about Pac not getting his royalties but he was beating around the bush so I don't know what he meant.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Pushinbigbody00

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • RIP DJ SCREW / FREE TWISTED BLACK
Im pretty sure he was in the hole with Interscope pretty good from advances and his non stop legal issues..lawyers can suck you dry..everything has to be recouped before you can collect royalties. .
check out my 90's vinyl bargain bin..tons of classics & rare ish for the low!

http://www.discogs.com/seller/pusherman972

jmix

Im pretty sure he was in the hole with Interscope pretty good from advances and his non stop legal issues..lawyers can suck you dry..everything has to be recouped before you can collect royalties. .

also a great point. But that doesnt mean Pac wasnt pissed over the monies..

abusive

I just listened to it again. He says that money from MATW and previous albums was taken from Tupac's account and he doesn't specify an amount.

Here is the original lawsuit against DR:
http://thunder_1st.tripod.com/Keep_It_REAL/Complaint.htm

V2DHeart

Orlando Anderson was arrested in his boxers on gun (& drug) charges while listening to a 2Pac album. If Orlando Anderson did kill him, then why didn't the FBI - who were surveillancing him daily, have this evidence?

Also on the money thing. 2Pac wasn't even with Death Row for a full year yet he was bailed out for that huge figure. Even if you remove that as Death Row's 'investment' cost, He still had a lot of legal fee's and cases to pay for. He had a house, cars, clothing and jewelry, and was eating well. Who do you think was funding that while he had made no money for Death Row at that point? Then you've got studio time, and the fee's for those, and we all know that 2Pac was in that studio a lot before any album was even released and when his first album was released, it was a double CD, double the time, effort, resources. The label even paid for a house for Afeni
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

IDidIt4TheNetFame

• Lil Geezy
i think jmixx should share his view on the killing, he is really knowledgeable!!!
"One thing we all adore, Something worth dying for. Nothing but pain, Stuck in this game Searching for fans from internet fame'

abusive

Orlando Anderson was arrested in his boxers on gun (& drug) charges while listening to a 2Pac album. If Orlando Anderson did kill him, then why didn't the FBI - who were surveillancing him daily, have this evidence?

Also on the money thing. 2Pac wasn't even with Death Row for a full year yet he was bailed out for that huge figure. Even if you remove that as Death Row's 'investment' cost, He still had a lot of legal fee's and cases to pay for. He had a house, cars, clothing and jewelry, and was eating well. Who do you think was funding that while he had made no money for Death Row at that point? Then you've got studio time, and the fee's for those, and we all know that 2Pac was in that studio a lot before any album was even released and when his first album was released, it was a double CD, double the time, effort, resources. The label even paid for a house for Afeni

The problem I have with alot of this is the fact that some place too much faith in the police. Let's not rule out the fact that the police may have kilt Pac. The fbi has all sorts of evidence, just because they don't release it doesn't mean they don't have it. Even if you watch this video he talks about a cop not wanting  to give Tupac the satisfaction, so he sat on info. The police hated Tupac and they hate us as a people.

You need to read the lawsuit papers I just posted, most of what you asked about is addressed in there. I'm sure Pac got advances and he did shows which would account for some money he had. "Tryin' do a show a day." He also had his movies he was working on, commercials etc.  DR was taking care of him but he was also making money on his own.

Anyway, it was in Tupac's contract for them to secure Afeni's crib. There stance was that the other fees that you listed weren't in his contract, therefore he shouldn't have to pay.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 07:21:01 AM by abusive »

westside159

A lot of people died in the Tupac case . Something is going on .

abusive

^When you have that level of criminal activity going on there are sure to be numerous deaths occurring for various reasons.
===========
What gets me with this is this RJ guy alludes to the fact that he knows who kilt Pac on one hand and on the other he seems to still be formulating his theory just as the rest of us. In the meantime we are suppose to get his dvd's that don't say who kilt Pac and listen to people who changed their story. But somehow since the people were being threatened or died it's ok that they changed their story and it shouldn't have any affect on how the dvd's are perceived. We are just to over look it and not question the credibility of the information or future information.

The Pac MATW royalties theory don't add up at all.
The double talk about Suge having something to do with Pac's death don't add up at all.
The double talk about Pac wanting to leave DR and being kilt because of it don't add up at all.

He says he's not making money off of Pac, (in Maury's voice) that was a lie! What does selling dvd's have to do with solving a murder case? Can't say that his intentions aren't good but he's a friend of Pac's bodyguard, nothing more. A bodyguard that Pac only had for a few months and would routinely shake even up to the day of his death. Yet we are suppose to act like him and Pac were best friends or since he died we can't call bs when we hear it. He's the same one that said Pac wasn't in a gang, we now know that wasn't true. But God forbid we point this out and call it what it is.

jmix

^When you have that level of criminal activity going on there are sure to be numerous deaths occurring for various reasons.
===========
What gets me with this is this RJ guy alludes to the fact that he knows who kilt Pac on one hand and on the other he seems to still be formulating his theory just as the rest of us. In the meantime we are suppose to get his dvd's that don't say who kilt Pac and listen to people who changed their story. But somehow since the people were being threatened or died it's ok that they changed their story and it shouldn't have any affect on how the dvd's are perceived. We are just to over look it and not question the credibility of the information or future information.

The Pac MATW royalties theory don't add up at all.
The double talk about Suge having something to do with Pac's death don't add up at all.
The double talk about Pac wanting to leave DR and being kilt because of it don't add up at all.

He says he's not making money off of Pac, (in Maury's voice) that was a lie! What does selling dvd's have to do with solving a murder case? Can't say that his intentions aren't good but he's a friend of Pac's bodyguard, nothing more. A bodyguard that Pac only had for a few months and would routinely shake even up to the day of his death. Yet we are suppose to act like him and Pac were best friends or since he died we can't call bs when we hear it. He's the same one that said Pac wasn't in a gang, we now know that wasn't true. But God forbid we point this out and call it what it is.
bro, tbh u dont know wtf your talking about. cases that are connected are being reopened because of rj and russ poole. or do you need word on the street to confirm that first?

IDidIt4TheNetFame

• Lil Geezy
frank was a coward, took the easy way out. If i was speaking to jmix regualary i'd probably do the same things
"One thing we all adore, Something worth dying for. Nothing but pain, Stuck in this game Searching for fans from internet fame'

jmix

frank was a coward, took the easy way out. If i was speaking to jmix regualary i'd probably do the same things
i know what your trying to do. get a rise outta me. but let me tell you something you scumbag. you will never amount to what frank deposited on the floor of his favorite gym. He was my friend, loser. karma is a mf. i have no worries about a troll. but if YOU would have seen frank in person, youd be the first to ask for an autograph. Your a straight up coward and a weak excuse for a man or an internet troll.

Yossy makes you look weak.

I know shit gets rough in your Parents basement, but leave heroic mfs outta the convo, fish.

IDidIt4TheNetFame

• Lil Geezy
i know what your trying to do. get a rise outta me. but let me tell you something you scumbag. you will never amount to what frank deposited on the floor of his favorite gym. He was my friend, loser. karma is a mf. i have no worries about a troll. but if YOU would have seen frank in person, youd be the first to ask for an autograph. Your a straight up coward and a weak excuse for a man or an internet troll.

Yossy makes you look weak.

I know shit gets rough in your Parents basement, but leave heroic mfs outta the convo, fish.

i wouldnt ask him for an autograph, because that would require him to be somebody relevant (which he wasnt). He was just a bodyguard, who wrote a weak book and a fictional movie to make easy money off his so called "best friend". Sounds like a an absolutely gentleman, which might explain why you were friends with him

my parents basement is a great place to live (could be worse, i could live in Michigan); free cable, nintendo all the mountain dew i can drink. Yossy comes over sometimes and we play uno,

jmix

tell anton batey i said sup.