Author Topic: The Frank Alexander Tapes: RJ Bond Takes Us Beyond Tupac Assassination  (Read 3277 times)

abusive

^When you have that level of criminal activity going on there are sure to be numerous deaths occurring for various reasons.
===========
What gets me with this is this RJ guy alludes to the fact that he knows who kilt Pac on one hand and on the other he seems to still be formulating his theory just as the rest of us. In the meantime we are suppose to get his dvd's that don't say who kilt Pac and listen to people who changed their story. But somehow since the people were being threatened or died it's ok that they changed their story and it shouldn't have any affect on how the dvd's are perceived. We are just to over look it and not question the credibility of the information or future information.

The Pac MATW royalties theory don't add up at all.
The double talk about Suge having something to do with Pac's death don't add up at all.
The double talk about Pac wanting to leave DR and being kilt because of it don't add up at all.

He says he's not making money off of Pac, (in Maury's voice) that was a lie! What does selling dvd's have to do with solving a murder case? Can't say that his intentions aren't good but he's a friend of Pac's bodyguard, nothing more. A bodyguard that Pac only had for a few months and would routinely shake even up to the day of his death. Yet we are suppose to act like him and Pac were best friends or since he died we can't call bs when we hear it. He's the same one that said Pac wasn't in a gang, we now know that wasn't true. But God forbid we point this out and call it what it is.
bro, tbh u dont know wtf your talking about. cases that are connected are being reopened because of rj and russ poole. or do you need word on the street to confirm that first?

Two things:
One I was addressing RJ, not you so please don't try to speak for him.
Two if there is something specific I posted that you have an issue with please address it. Posting lil pics saying I don't know what I'm talking about is childish. RJ isn't the only one who knows a thing or two about this subject and neither are you. If there is anything unfactual that I posted that you would like to correct then I will openly say I stand corrected. Also I never said that RJ or Russell wasn't helping or doing any good. I'm actually looking forward to RJ's findings. However there are contradicting flaws in his statements present in this interview. Things such as court papers that I posted aren't word on the street either. I think I know were you got that from but at the end of the day it has nothing to do with my post in this thread and RJ isn't above criticism simply because he is hands on with this case.

Since you want to make this about you though here goes some words of wisdom:
You seem like a good dude and whatnot but you are making the mistake of a rookie journalist by getting personally attached to the story. Stay objective and follow the evidence and not the people doing the investigating. I have seen you in that past talk slick about people you have interviewed and what you are doing is scaring away potential people who may be willing to speak to you an d quite frankly it's just unprofessional. Don't let this get to your head and keep in mind that just because you are interviewing stars, that doesn't make you one too.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

jmix

^When you have that level of criminal activity going on there are sure to be numerous deaths occurring for various reasons.
===========
What gets me with this is this RJ guy alludes to the fact that he knows who kilt Pac on one hand and on the other he seems to still be formulating his theory just as the rest of us. In the meantime we are suppose to get his dvd's that don't say who kilt Pac and listen to people who changed their story. But somehow since the people were being threatened or died it's ok that they changed their story and it shouldn't have any affect on how the dvd's are perceived. We are just to over look it and not question the credibility of the information or future information.

The double talk about Suge having something to do with Pac's death don't add up at all.
The double talk about Pac wanting to leave DR and being kilt because of it don't add up at all.

He says he's not making money off of Pac, (in Maury's voice) that was a lie! What does selling dvd's have to do with solving a murder case? Can't say that his intentions aren't good but he's a friend of Pac's bodyguard, nothing more. A bodyguard that Pac only had for a few months and would routinely shake even up to the day of his death. Yet we are suppose to act like him and Pac were best friends or since he died we can't call bs when we hear it. He's the same one that said Pac wasn't in a gang, we now know that wasn't true. But God forbid we point this out and call it what it is.
bro, tbh u dont know wtf your talking about. cases that are connected are being reopened because of rj and russ poole. or do you need word on the street to confirm that first?

Two things:
Two if there is something specific I posted that you have an issue with please address it. Posting lil pics saying I don't know what I'm talking about is childish. RJ isn't the only one who knows a thing or two about this subject and neither are you. If there is anything unfactual that I posted that you would like to correct then I will openly say I stand corrected. Also I never said that RJ or Russell wasn't helping or doing any good. I'm actually looking forward to RJ's findings. However there are contradicting flaws in his statements present in this interview. Things such as court papers that I posted aren't word on the street either. I think I know were you got that from but at the end of the day it has nothing to do with my post in this thread and RJ isn't above criticism simply because he is hands on with this case.

You seem like a good dude and whatnot but you are making the mistake of a rookie journalist by getting personally attached to the story. Stay objective and follow the evidence and not the people doing the investigating. I have seen you in that past talk slick about people you have interviewed and what you are doing is scaring away potential people who may be willing to speak to you an d quite frankly it's just unprofessional. Don't let this get to your head and keep in mind that just because you are interviewing stars, that doesn't make you one too.

Ok, look i dont seriously have an issue with you, but lets clear something up. Me interviewing people has nothing to do with me, JESSE, disagreeing with you. Not 'JMIX'. I dont carry that chip on my shoulder, so please dont assume i do. I am just disagreeing with you. I didnt quote an interviewee when i did, disagree. So that is unfair to say.

Perhaps the meme was a bit much, but i see alot of people relying on "word on the streets". I was generalizing. my bad.

'The Pac MATW royalties theory don't add up at all'. That is what you said.

The contract that tupac signed in prison, basically written on a napkin, also made DR his management. Because both companies were through Interscope, that means the Death Row, Ie; kenner, Suge [as management had access to that money.] Before all eyes on me
they were advancing other artsist and paying Nate Dogg's child support and various artist car rentals via royalties from the MATW album. It is called embezzlement. No matter if they "planned to replace the money". That is documented. Also, unbeknownst to the mass public there is a secondary contract that made David Kenner his sole attorney for criminal and business.That is a criminal monopoly on the money that came and went. that is my point when i said "you dont know what your talking about"

As for Frank? Frank knew Pac about 7 months, they were cool. They were friends. You cannot request to have someone around you that much if you were not. Did Frank cash in? Yep. I dont blame him. DR and Wrightway were firing and cheating their employees and I think by now the audio tapes prove that death row was threatening Frank. So yeah. he made money. Good for him. He said pac didnt bang, because he didnt want to promote that to kids because he was a christian. whether he shot himself or not the guy was a spirital man. And you will say how would I know that? Because he told me.
Now youll say Im  pulling "the celebrity interviewer" card.
But that is the truth.
there is no new movie being made.
there are cases being worked.
people wanna see it solved.
if oa was the true shooter the LVMP would be glad to officially close the case and blame it on a dead guy. [THEY CAN DO THAT] but they havent. Because there is no evidence that he did.

the only evidence that oa did it, honestly is WORD ON THE STREET. That dont hold up in court.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 10:59:35 PM by jmix »

IDidIt4TheNetFame

• Lil Geezy
tell anton batey i said sup.

Anton was over last night, we were playing naked twisted with Samantha. She got tired of looking after the kids and wanted to actually have some fun, rather than being stuck home with you.  Shes a nice girl and she told me Pac was a blood, we then had a packet of cheetos and played doctors and nurses
"One thing we all adore, Something worth dying for. Nothing but pain, Stuck in this game Searching for fans from internet fame'

jmix

Anton was over last night, we were playing naked twisted with Samantha. She got tired of looking after the kids and wanted to actually have some fun, rather than being stuck home with you.  Shes a nice girl and she told me Pac was a blood, we then had a packet of cheetos and played doctors and nurses

i am sure you and samantha and anton had a great time. lmao

abusive

===========

Two things:

Ok, look i dont seriously have an issue with you, but lets clear something up. Me interviewing people has nothing to do with me, JESSE, disagreeing with you. Not 'JMIX'. I dont carry that chip on my shoulder, so please dont assume i do. I am just disagreeing with you. I didnt quote an interviewee when i did, disagree. So that is unfair to say.

Perhaps the meme was a bit much, but i see alot of people relying on "word on the streets". I was generalizing. my bad.

'The Pac MATW royalties theory don't add up at all'. That is what you said.

The contract that tupac signed in prison, basically written on a napkin, also made DR his management. Because both companies were through Interscope, that means the Death Row, Ie; kenner, Suge [as management had access to that money.] Before all eyes on me
they were advancing other artsist and paying Nate Dogg's child support and various artist car rentals via royalties from the MATW album. It is called embezzlement. No matter if they "planned to replace the money". That is documented. Also, unbeknownst to the mass public there is a secondary contract that made David Kenner his sole attorney for criminal and business.That is a criminal monopoly on the money that came and went. that is my point when i said "you dont know what your talking about"

As for Frank? Frank knew Pac about 7 months, they were cool. They were friends. You cannot request to have someone around you that much if you were not. Did Frank cash in? Yep. I dont blame him. DR and Wrightway were firing and cheating their employees and I think by now the audio tapes prove that death row was threatening Frank. So yeah. he made money. Good for him. He said pac didnt bang, because he didnt want to promote that to kids because he was a christian. whether he shot himself or not the guy was a spirital man. And you will say how would I know that? Because he told me.
Now youll say Im  pulling "the celebrity interviewer" card.
But that is the truth.
there is no new movie being made.
there are cases being worked.
people wanna see it solved.
if oa was the true shooter the LVMP would be glad to officially close the case and blame it on a dead guy. [THEY CAN DO THAT] but they havent. Because there is no evidence that he did.

the only evidence that oa did it, honestly is WORD ON THE STREET. That dont hold up in court.
Yeah I know all of that. Much of it was in the lawsuit I posted before. What I haven't seen was any mention that the money used from Pac was coming from MATW royalties. I haven't seen any mention OF MATW anywhere. But if it is documented and it isn't something someone is holding back I would like to see it. And again if i'm wrong I'll say so.

http://truthabouttupac.com/profiles/blogs/tupac-s-official-contract-with-death-row-records-confirmed-by
Not sure if this is the contract you mean but it's been out there for a minute.

jmix

i dont need to visit TAT to see the document. I have an untagged copy of it. I am the document source. You are not going to see MATW written in the contract. This was done purposely and omitted because that language was not needed. It is GRANTED that they would control the royalties from MATW.

anyway, i suggest reading the language:

September 15, 1995

Re: Amendment to represent Tupac Shakur

This memo will confirm that Suge Knight are the only people authorized to represent me in connection with my music and recording. Suge Knight is my manager and David Kenner is my lawyer for THESE PURPOSES. Sept 15,1995.

Responsibilities of a music manager are often divided among many who manage various aspects of a musical career. With an unsigned act, music managers may assume multiple roles: graphic designer, publicist, promoter, and handling money and finances.[3] As an artist's career develops, responsibilities may grow, and because of their percentage agreement with the band, the manager's income may grow as well.  

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talent_manager

The single "Temptationz" form MATW was released and charted in  August, 1995 less than one month before this contact was inked. The only money coming in for Tupac at this time was royalties from MATW. Tupac knew this. That is the purpose of the contract. To get money rollling in instantly from MATW points to help 2pac free himself on the appellate bond. So if your looking for a part of the contract that says, YOU GET THE MATW money.. your not going to see that line, but this is a blanket contract for every penny Tupac made.

And i didnt need a  forum such as tat to supply me with this document.They tagged the copies i first posted on another website.

I source these things myself.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 03:27:33 PM by jmix »

abusive

Also, unbeknownst to the mass public there is a secondary contract that made David Kenner his sole attorney for criminal and business.
I posted the contract because you made that statement above. I wasn't sure if that was what you were talking about or if there was another one that hasn't been made public yet.

Has the handwritten statement you posted ever held up or even used in court?

Hack Wilson - real

lol @ playing uno

IDidIt4TheNetFame

• Lil Geezy

it was a great dinner party, i was losing at uno so we turned to jenga. After that we laughed at how much of a coward frank was, because he didnt do his job that night in vegas
"One thing we all adore, Something worth dying for. Nothing but pain, Stuck in this game Searching for fans from internet fame'

jmix

it was a great dinner party, i was losing at uno so we turned to jenga. After that we laughed at how much of a coward frank was, because he didnt do his job that night in vegas

your not even good at trolling.

Hack Wilson - real

lol  #harsh

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Jmix, you're taking your information from people who have exploited Pac by continuously releasing DVD's that would have no market unless people believe there is a conspiracy involved. When there's no evidence, and nobody willing to speak, police don't have much of a case. Hence Orlando Anderson never being convicted.

Pac was a blood, the crips killed him, he died for something he knew nothing about, there were various retaliation slayings in Compton the week of his death. End of story man. I love the fact that you keep Pac's name alive, and these interviews can be entertaining at times. But don't get sucked into it. How convenient that he gets killed hours after he beat the shit out of a well known crip who had open beef with Mob Piru and blocks away from there at that. Chuck Phillips hit the nail on the head with most of this murder case, and I know you doubt what the "street says" in this circumstance, but goddamn the shit wouldn't be this widespread for almost 20 years if it wasn't true. Shit would have unfolded by now, but it hasn't. Only ridiculous conspiracy theories with NO PROOF or merit.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 01:59:28 AM by Enigma »

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Food for thought: the only people who think there's some conspiracy to Pac's death, are also the same people who deny his gang affiliation. You have to be a moron or a complete liar to deny him being Mob Piru.

abusive

It's hard to tell. I used to think it was a conspiracy, then Anderson, then a conspiracy, then Anderson and now I'm back to the conspiracy view. I never knew that Reggie Wright was a cop and that Hackey was a FBI agent back in the day. I have studied Black Panthers, secret societies and their relationship with police and have personal experience with gangs as well have studied them. The problem is the Anderson Angle makes perfect sense from the gang perspective, However so does the law enforcement angle. It also makes sense for law enforcement who are already in place to capitalize on a prior situation to make it look like that was the true cause. Meaning wait for Pac to get out of line like he did in Vegas, then touch him so it looks like Anderson did it.

My whole thing is yes, there has been lots of bs to come out over Pac. And yes people have a made a fortune from this subject. Working with cops to solve the case my help unless they are apart of the secret society which they often are. If they are they aren't on the people's side trying to solve the case. If the law enforcement angle is true then chances are it is nothing more than for revenge for all of his anti-cop lyrics, his Black Panther affiliation and the shooting of two off duty cops. Going to the same cops trying get help would be useless because a cop even if he's not in the secret society would probably still have a disdain for Pac. Sorry, no, I don't think cops are good guys who want the truth.

But there is another layer to this which is the government angle. The notion that the government doesn't want Black leadership in the country (and around the world) which Pac was becoming or had already become. The "Black Messiah" that would cause the Black population to rise up in America. This angle also interacts with the law enforcement angle considering law enforcement is a branch of the government. Especially after 9/11. I don't think this is as black and white as one view but requires several different views to get a full picture of what happened.

But I did want to touch on the word on the street thing for one second since it was brought up again. Often word on the street is law. A crack head on the street who is out there can find out everything about a situation more than anyone. The streets is watching and they do talk to the right people. They wont talk to everyone but if you are in the loop that position can be invaluable. That's why law enforcement use snitches and confidential informants because they are in the midst of it when it happens. I'm not speaking on this Keefe D or anything mentioned in this audio. What I'm saying is you can't just dismiss word on the street like it means nothing because it does.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 08:26:02 AM by abusive »

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Basically the government wanted to kill Pac because he could have been a leader? Yet Jay-Z, Barack Obama, Al Sharpton, Farrakhan, loads of others are still standing? Give me a break.

How do you assume the government found out about 2Pac's scuffle with Orlando so fast?