Author Topic: The Frank Alexander Tapes: RJ Bond Takes Us Beyond Tupac Assassination  (Read 3322 times)

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
And if you never knew Reggie Wright was a cop then you're definitely out of the loop. I know Reggie personally and can tell you first hand he has gained absolutely nothing in his life from Pac being dead, quite the contrary.

V2DHeart

Basically the government wanted to kill Pac because he could have been a leader? Yet Jay-Z, Barack Obama, Al Sharpton, Farrakhan, loads of others are still standing? Give me a break.

How do you assume the government found out about 2Pac's scuffle with Orlando so fast?

lol, I was waiting to see how long it would take for someone to name Barack Obama, or a Jay Z, or a Puffy. There's a difference in a "paid" leader, and a true leader of the people. I thought you of all people would be 'real' enough to witness tha realest. Come on It's why people like Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Huey Newton & Fred Hampton are killed, while people, the people you mentioned get to stay alive. It's why Malcolm X and Tupac have FBI surveillance on them daily, with phones and studio tapped. Think the random raids were to have a 'look' around? This shouldn't be difficult to comprehend people. Obama plays ball, like all the other black spineless cowards. It's obvious in time and with enough research but it involves having to take yourself out of the box. This isn't just limited to "black" leaders of the people, but also "white" leaders of the people.

Those who aspire to do better for the people, are usually paid off, silenced, ridiculed, framed or killed. There is enough examples in history to illustrate that point. It all depends on whether or not you're smart enough to look beyond the BS propaganda and deny the scapegoat culprit they place in front of you. Like Abusive said, the Tupac assassination would have been so easy to pin on "gang issues" due to the line of work he was involved with and the company around him. You never get to hear how Orlando was a fan of 2Pac's, or how he was arrested listening to a 2Pac album, or how he tried to get in touch with Afeni. You don't get to hear about any of these things because that would ruin the illusion
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 01:29:17 AM by V2DHeart »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

abusive

Basically the government wanted to kill Pac because he could have been a leader? Yet Jay-Z, Barack Obama, Al Sharpton, Farrakhan, loads of others are still standing? Give me a break.

How do you assume the government found out about 2Pac's scuffle with Orlando so fast?
All of the people you named are masons. I haven't seen the evidence that Pac was a mason. Although Bloods and Crips are masonic like in nature and there is a masonic connection between the blue and red in the masonic lodges. That in itself doesn't make him a mason. I have asked J Mix in another thread to start asking the people he's interviewing if he was but he never responded.

• Jay-Z lyrics are full of masonic talk, there is a picture of him in the lodge and I don't think he's ever denied the allegations. The allegations are only present because he shows all of the signs of a mason.

Barrack is a mason. I don't think any president of the US hasn't been one. There is also a photo of him wearing a masonic ring.

Al is a mason and his name is listed on masonic websites as being one.

The NOI's leadership has always been masonic and it has had strong connections to masonry from it's inception. Farrakhan has given several masonic speeches in his career to the point where even a novice on the subject would know he was a mason.

Masons are put in control because they swear oaths were the penalty for revealing them is death. Some of the oaths include keeping fellow brother masons secrets. So if one mason sees another mason doing something illegal, immoral or otherwise he could be kilt if he says anything. Some oaths apply to everything except murder, but some oaths remove that part. Also even if the oath is sworn dealing with murder a mason would probably still have to answer to fellow masons even if they do speak in the case of murder. That is why cops generally protect each other. They are usually upholding their masonic oaths. Some of the initiations they take part in are recorded and used to blackmail them as another level of protection for the masonic society. Both the oaths and the initiations ensure that the mason will play ball and stay in line. Last point is no matter who it is a mason is to side with a fellow mason no matter what the situation is, right or wrong. If you do your homework you'll see that our society is one big masoniclly controlled game. The joke is on you for not knowing!

To answer your second question, the FBI had Pac under surveillance even the night of his murder. Maybe you don't know that at least one of the people who worked for DR security was an uncover FBI agent. Pac selling 5 million records in a matter of months, speaking about feds in his music, his black panther background etc. made him powerful enough to go after. However, that is just one layer of who could have been behind this. I never said that it was the angle that I believed but I'm leaning towards it.

And if you never knew Reggie Wright was a cop then you're definitely out of the loop. I know Reggie personally and can tell you first hand he has gained absolutely nothing in his life from Pac being dead, quite the contrary.
It's not the point of what he had to gain but I think you know that.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Okay this is getting ridiculous now. Y'all are digging wayyyy too deep. If they wanted to frame the murder as gang murder, then why not bullshit some evidence and convict Orlando Anderson? Why did they let him go and leave the door open for all of these ridiculous conspiracy theories?

At the time of Pac's death he wasn't even in a position to "lead" a group of people. He was a gang banging drug addict that even admitted in that Monster interview that "gang bang shit is his priority now." He was a loose cannon nutcase that wasn't even preaching the same shit he was on Thug Life and 2Pacalypse Now. They could have figured out ways to kill him in jail, kill him during his robbery, countless ways.

At the time of his death, Pac was not heralded by anyone as a MLK or Malcolm X figure, sorry to burst everyone's bubble. This all came years after his death. Who cares if Orlando Anderson was listening to him and was a fan of his music. He got the shit beat out of him publicly over a gang beef, and he wouldn't live to see another day if he didn't retaliate, whether he wanted to or not. Southside would have crucified him if he didn't at least attempt retaliation.

If someone like an RJ Bond were to present evidence to the public without it being changed literally 5 times over the years, and not seeking monetary gain, then there's something to look at.

Y'all are stretching WAY too much. Word is bond, I've been told by Crips that Orlando openly admitted he killed Pac. The streets wouldn't lie over this shit, if they thought something was fishy they'd wanna seek that out rather than MOB members under the assumption for 18 years that Pac was murdered by Crips. If they knew that wasn't the case, they'd pursue that.

We know damn well that Suge and everyone else around saw who killed Pac. Street code is real and it's not something they can go to police about. The retaliation murders in Compton the following week will tell you everything you need to know. This is getting comical.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Okay this is getting ridiculous now. Y'all are digging wayyyy too deep. If they wanted to frame the murder as gang murder, then why not bullshit some evidence and convict Orlando Anderson? Why did they let him go and leave the door open for all of these ridiculous conspiracy theories?

At the time of Pac's death he wasn't even in a position to "lead" a group of people. He was a gang banging drug addict that even admitted in that Monster interview that "gang bang shit is his priority now." He was a loose cannon nutcase that wasn't even preaching the same shit he was on Thug Life and 2Pacalypse Now. They could have figured out ways to kill him in jail, kill him during his robbery, countless ways.

At the time of his death, Pac was not heralded by anyone as a MLK or Malcolm X figure, sorry to burst everyone's bubble. This all came years after his death. Who cares if Orlando Anderson was listening to him and was a fan of his music. He got the shit beat out of him publicly over a gang beef, and he wouldn't live to see another day if he didn't retaliate, whether he wanted to or not. Southside would have crucified him if he didn't at least attempt retaliation.

If someone like an RJ Bond were to present evidence to the public without it being changed literally 5 times over the years, and not seeking monetary gain, then there's something to look at.

Y'all are stretching WAY too much. Word is bond, I've been told by Crips that Orlando openly admitted he killed Pac. The streets wouldn't lie over this shit, if they thought something was fishy they'd wanna seek that out rather than MOB members under the assumption for 18 years that Pac was murdered by Crips. If they knew that wasn't the case, they'd pursue that.

We know damn well that Suge and everyone else around saw who killed Pac. Street code is real and it's not something they can go to police about. The retaliation murders in Compton the following week will tell you everything you need to know. This is getting comical.

Preach.

I just had to get into this thread for a minute cause this is probably the most on point post I have ever read on here.

Enough with the ridiculous conspiracy theories already! I don't know whether to laugh or cry because of the people who actual believe all this far fetched nonsense.

Jay-Z is a Freemason, Lady GaGa uses occult images, Rihanna an Illuminati princess blah blah blah, people need to get their heads examined and start living their lives in the real world.

Jesus H. Christ, unbelievable!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

abusive

Preach.

I just had to get into this thread for a minute cause this is probably the most on point post I have ever read on here.

Enough with the ridiculous conspiracy theories already! I don't know whether to laugh or cry because of the people who actual believe all this far fetched nonsense.

Jay-Z is a Freemason, Lady GaGa uses occult images, Rihanna an Illuminati princess blah blah blah, people need to get their heads examined and start living their lives in the real world.

Jay-Z is a Freemason, in the real world. No one said anything about Ga Ga or Rhianna so miss me with that.

Ok. Maybe you're right. Then again maybe you're not. Ask J Mix about the retaliation murders in Compton first before you decide. I find it funny that you make it sound like an open and shut case yet just as you said, why wasn't Anderson ever arrested for Pac's murder? Maybe he didn't do it. Food for thought.

IDidIt4TheNetFame

• Lil Geezy
tell anton batey i said sup.

Anton was over last night, we were playing naked twisted with Samantha. She got tired of looking after the kids and wanted to actually have some fun, rather than being stuck home with you.  Shes a nice girl and she told me Pac was a blood, we then had a packet of cheetos and played doctors and nurses

i am sure you and samantha and anton had a great time. lmao

it was a great dinner party, i was losing at uno so we turned to jenga. After that we laughed at how much of a coward frank was, because he didnt do his job that night in vegas

your not even good at trolling.

i dont troll you, i give you facts...... E.G. frank was a coward
"One thing we all adore, Something worth dying for. Nothing but pain, Stuck in this game Searching for fans from internet fame'

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Preach.

Jay-Z is a Freemason, in the real world. No one said anything about Ga Ga or Rhianna so miss me with that.

Ok. Maybe you're right. Then again maybe you're not. Ask J Mix about the retaliation murders in Compton first before you decide. I find it funny that you make it sound like an open and shut case yet just as you said, why wasn't Anderson ever arrested for Pac's murder? Maybe he didn't do it. Food for thought.

I'll tell you why. Because there was no evidence, because no witnesses were speaking up, and because I don't think it was exactly high on the list of priorities to be solved. Gang murders don't get solved about half the time. Why? Cause people don't snitch.

Sorry, but JMix is not the end all be all, especially his views on retaliation murders and things of that nature. This is not a diss, but he's someone who decided to interview people close to Pac 18 years after his murder, 90% of them haven't done shit in the music or entertainment industry in the last 15 years and they need an outlet to be relevant again. I've been drenched in this shit since 1996, living right in the middle of it and being close (personal, not Internet) friends with several Death Row employees/members, Mob associates, and rappers (one of them is known, an LA Crip who told me Orlando Anderson personally shared that he murdered Pac with him). These people Jmix is interviewing are saying Pac didn't gang bang cause he was a Christian - he's being spoon fed bullshit by people.

Check the files bro. To anyone from LA or who shares ties with anyone around that movement at the time, this is an open and shut case. But we also live in America where we require justification without a shadow of a doubt to prove someone guilty of a crime, hence Orlando Anderson walked. Word would have gotten back to the Mob that Southside didn't do it if wasn't them - that's just the way shit is with that lifestyle. Word travels fast and the word has always been that Pac died for the set

And also, lmao @ "jay-z is a free mason" as if you know the dudes personal life and can vouch for him. You don't know one thing about the man other than the fact that he has 11 platinum albums

V2DHeart

& yet the FBI had surveillance on him daily upon his release, which debunks all of the "it's too far fetched" rebuttal nonsense, or that he wasn't deemed as a threat. People hate to have their illusions shattered, because all the pieces seem to fit and in a much more glorious manner with the Orlando Anderson theory, but then they usually do, when there's deliberately withheld info.

Mopreme & others have said that it was cops, IE; cops being a vague term, when one of them mentioned that they couldn't say any more than that. You don't hear any of that of course because it stems away from either 1 of 2 theories - The Orlando Anderson theory, or the "he's alive" theory

The "streets" also have a habit of perpetuating "chinese whispers" too.

As far as the music industry goes with occult images, you'd have to be blind to not notice. Almost every mainstream act has it tailored into their contracts to throw up occult symbolism. Baphomet, the Eye of Horus etc. Rihanna's umbrella video? Bad Romance? The entire 2009 Video Music Awards? It's so blatantly obvious that it's almost commercialised now to endorse occult symbolism. Back in the 80's and 90's you had people speaking out. Only those that continue to follow the 'rules' will remain on top, or did you think that "talent" and "self-creativity" got you there?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Where's your proof that the FBI had surveillance on him daily upon his release? Did some DVD say that?

abusive

Preach.

I'll tell you why. Because there was no evidence, because no witnesses were speaking up, and because I don't think it was exactly high on the list of priorities to be solved. Gang murders don't get solved about half the time. Why? Cause people don't snitch.

Sorry, but JMix is not the end all be all, especially his views on retaliation murders and things of that nature. This is not a diss, but he's someone who decided to interview people close to Pac 18 years after his murder, 90% of them haven't done shit in the music or entertainment industry in the last 15 years and they need an outlet to be relevant again. I've been drenched in this shit since 1996, living right in the middle of it and being close (personal, not Internet) friends with several Death Row employees/members, Mob associates, and rappers (one of them is known, an LA Crip who told me Orlando Anderson personally shared that he murdered Pac with him). These people Jmix is interviewing are saying Pac didn't gang bang cause he was a Christian - he's being spoon fed bullshit by people.

Check the files bro. To anyone from LA or who shares ties with anyone around that movement at the time, this is an open and shut case. But we also live in America where we require justification without a shadow of a doubt to prove someone guilty of a crime, hence Orlando Anderson walked. Word would have gotten back to the Mob that Southside didn't do it if wasn't them - that's just the way shit is with that lifestyle. Word travels fast and the word has always been that Pac died for the set

And also, lmao @ "jay-z is a free mason" as if you know the dudes personal life and can vouch for him. You don't know one thing about the man other than the fact that he has 11 platinum albums

Nah you have me confused, I don't think J Mix has all of the answers. In fact I said something similar in this thread already. I just know that he has gone into detail about the retaliation murders that followed. Nothing else you have stated moves me because there are still many inconsistencies that have to be answered. Such as Orlando Anderson testifying for Tupac. If Suge saw Anderson kill Pac as you say then no matter how bad Suge would have wanted to stay out of jail that never would have happened. Then you have stuff like the security (police + fbi) telling them not to bring their guns to vegas. You say Pac wasn't a threat and that simply isn't true. If he wasn't then why was he under surveillance? The list goes on an on. I'll say it again, I don't hold to one view and until I get more answers I won't. If you think this is all so crazy and whatnot then so what? You can't change my mind. You could be anyone, all I see is text that I may or may not believe.

Miss me with the Jay-z comment I don't have to know him personally to know he's a Freemason. I'm laughing right back at you. I'll leave you with this:
Red & Blue Lodges
by Don Falconer
Brethren,

Comprehensive answers to the reasons for calling the Craft and the Chapter blue and red lodges respectively are give in my paper entitled "The Symbolism of Colours" - which is Chapter 14 in the revised edition of my book. I will begin posting this paper during the coming week. The following extracts taken from different sections of the chapter will give you a lead, but you will have to read the whole chapter to get the full picture. The symbolism of a wide range of colours from ancient times to the present is discussed at length. In addition to the following, you will read elsewhere in the chapter that red is an ancient symbol of fervency and zeal, which is one of the core teachings of the Royal Arch and its associated degrees.

Blue is the fundamental colour of ancient, free and accepted masonry, or that branch of speculative freemasonry commonly called craft freemasonry and meeting in what are known as blue lodges. Blue is the fundamental colour because, as a symbol of universal friendship and benevolence, it is intended to remind every brother that in his breast these virtues should be equally extensive. The degrees of craft freemasonry are the basis of speculative freemasonry and are a prerequisite for membership of all branches of freemasonry. Capitular freemasonry is an extension of craft freemasonry and relates to the rebuilding of the temple and symbolically to the rebuilding of life. It is typified by the colour red and meets in Royal Arch Chapters, commonly called red lodges.

Although an order or a series of degrees in freemasonry may have one or more characteristic colours, the individual degrees within the order or series may use other colours as specific symbols, typical of that degree. For example, although blue is the characteristic colour of speculative craft freemasonry, the typical colour appropriate to the first degree, or Entered Apprentice, is white emblematic of purity, innocence and initiation. Blue is the typical colour of the second degree, or Fellow of the Craft, because it is emblematic of the intellectual knowledge and practical skill of the craftsman and his faithfulness to the fraternity. Lastly, green is the typical colour of the third or sublime degree of a Master Mason, alluding to his discovery of the characteristics of divine truth, his belief in the immortality of the soul and his hope of a resurrection.

An example of several colours being used in combination is to be found among the degrees of the Royal Arch Chapter, for which the characteristic colour is red, from which is derived the expression "Red Masonry" to distinguish it from the craft which is commonly referred to as "Blue Masonry".
Source: http://www.themasonictrowel.com/Articles/Symbolism/lodge_files/red_and_blue_lodges.htm

- Hand signs
- Use of code words
- Use of colors
- Meeting in secret
- Profiling
- Initiations
- Penalty for "snitching"
- Use of symbols

It can be proven that the Illuminati infiltrated Freemasonry. All gangs are is a tool of them to cause chaos so they can implement their new order.

"Check the files". I'm laughing at you kiddo! ;D
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 01:35:08 PM by abusive »

abusive

Where's your proof that the FBI had surveillance on him daily upon his release? Did some DVD say that?

Former 2Pac Bodyguard Was Undercover FBI Agent
"In an announcement sure to add fuel to the growing accusations that Hip Hop artists are being watched by the government, Kevin Hackie, a former bodyguard of the late Tupac Shakur recently admitted that he was an undercover FBI agent while he worked for the deceased rapper."
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.5858/title.former-2pac-bodyguard-was-undercover-fbi-agent

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Preach.

Nah you have me confused, I don't think J Mix has all of the answers. In fact I said something similar in this thread already. I just know that he has gone into detail about the retaliation murders that followed. Nothing else you have stated moves me because there are still many inconsistencies that have to be answered. Such as Orlando Anderson testifying for Tupac. If Suge saw Anderson kill Pac as you say then no matter how bad Suge would have wanted to stay out of jail that never would have happened. Then you have stuff like the security (police + fbi) telling them not to bring their guns to vegas. You say Pac wasn't a threat and that simply isn't true. If he wasn't then why was he under surveillance? The list goes on an on. I'll say it again, I don't hold to one view and until I get more answers I won't. If you think this is all so crazy and whatnot then so what? You can't change my mind. You could be anyone, all I see is text that I may or may not believe.

Miss me with the Jay-z comment I don't have to know him personally to know he's a Freemason. I'm laughing right back at you. I'll leave you with this:
Red & Blue Lodges
by Don Falconer
Brethren,

Comprehensive answers to the reasons for calling the Craft and the Chapter blue and red lodges respectively are give in my paper entitled "The Symbolism of Colours" - which is Chapter 14 in the revised edition of my book. I will begin posting this paper during the coming week. The following extracts taken from different sections of the chapter will give you a lead, but you will have to read the whole chapter to get the full picture. The symbolism of a wide range of colours from ancient times to the present is discussed at length. In addition to the following, you will read elsewhere in the chapter that red is an ancient symbol of fervency and zeal, which is one of the core teachings of the Royal Arch and its associated degrees.

Blue is the fundamental colour of ancient, free and accepted masonry, or that branch of speculative freemasonry commonly called craft freemasonry and meeting in what are known as blue lodges. Blue is the fundamental colour because, as a symbol of universal friendship and benevolence, it is intended to remind every brother that in his breast these virtues should be equally extensive. The degrees of craft freemasonry are the basis of speculative freemasonry and are a prerequisite for membership of all branches of freemasonry. Capitular freemasonry is an extension of craft freemasonry and relates to the rebuilding of the temple and symbolically to the rebuilding of life. It is typified by the colour red and meets in Royal Arch Chapters, commonly called red lodges.

Although an order or a series of degrees in freemasonry may have one or more characteristic colours, the individual degrees within the order or series may use other colours as specific symbols, typical of that degree. For example, although blue is the characteristic colour of speculative craft freemasonry, the typical colour appropriate to the first degree, or Entered Apprentice, is white emblematic of purity, innocence and initiation. Blue is the typical colour of the second degree, or Fellow of the Craft, because it is emblematic of the intellectual knowledge and practical skill of the craftsman and his faithfulness to the fraternity. Lastly, green is the typical colour of the third or sublime degree of a Master Mason, alluding to his discovery of the characteristics of divine truth, his belief in the immortality of the soul and his hope of a resurrection.

An example of several colours being used in combination is to be found among the degrees of the Royal Arch Chapter, for which the characteristic colour is red, from which is derived the expression "Red Masonry" to distinguish it from the craft which is commonly referred to as "Blue Masonry".
Source: http://www.themasonictrowel.com/Articles/Symbolism/lodge_files/red_and_blue_lodges.htm

- Hand signs
- Use of code words
- Use of colors
- Meeting in secret
- Profiling
- Initiations
- Penalty for "snitching"
- Use of symbols

It can be proven that the Illuminati infiltrated Freemasonry. All gangs are is a tool of them to cause chaos so they can implement their new order.

"Check the files". I'm laughing at you kiddo! ;D

Better watch out, "They"  might put a hit out on you for exposing "them".  ;)

~Loyalty Is Everything~

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Former 2Pac Bodyguard Was Undercover FBI Agent
"In an announcement sure to add fuel to the growing accusations that Hip Hop artists are being watched by the government, Kevin Hackie, a former bodyguard of the late Tupac Shakur recently admitted that he was an undercover FBI agent while he worked for the deceased rapper."
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.5858/title.former-2pac-bodyguard-was-undercover-fbi-agent

C'mon on now, Hackie is a pathological liar and mentally unstable.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

V2DHeart