Author Topic: NEW WESTCOAST BANGER: L.A.M.B in.. Sccit & Klientel - Can't Tell Me How To Win  (Read 2646 times)

Sccit

pretty bangin... some nice west coast sounds there on the end with the effects...... put a nice touch... "Better not be paper thin cause I'm tearin you down... that's the cost bro!"  8)

good lookin out, nite

Sccit

Good shit man, this is dope. Shoulda done a third verse though.

appreciated...our last cut was 7 minutes long, we comin from every angle 8)

Sccit

klientel can flow i never really paid attention to him

u aint the only one bru...klientel puts in major work, best rapper in the 818. i cant understand why cats like tyga are the ones who get the glory out here, but thats the name of the game i guess

Sccit

i made this shit 3 years ago then i went back and redid some shit recently so it would be more westcoastish for the homie

did that.....shit slaps hard in the whip- that clap really did change the whole complexion of the beat tho

cant wait 2 hear whats good wit that mixtape mayn

Will_B

Rappins on point, even Niks voice don't sound too silly :D

Beats pretty good, couple things I don't like about it KP but overall the song captures that rap soundtrack vibe from the early 2000s (don't know if you were goin for that) and the feel is good

2.5 - 3/5 (maybe with some touches could be a strong 3. Add an extra verse and we could be talking more)

Remedy360

i made this shit 3 years ago then i went back and redid some shit recently so it would be more westcoastish for the homie

That's what's up, that alan parsons shit takes me back to the NBA in the 90's when I was growing up, always loved that. You definitely got beats, cool that you and NIK are hooking up for some shit.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

That's what's up, that alan parsons shit takes me back to the NBA in the 90's when I was growing up, always loved that. You definitely got beats, cool that you and NIK are hooking up for some shit.

thank you family. i appreciate the love

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Beat is straight fucking heat. My goodness.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
my nigga jones.

Sccit

Rappins on point, even Niks voice don't sound too silly :D

Beats pretty good, couple things I don't like about it KP but overall the song captures that rap soundtrack vibe from the early 2000s (don't know if you were goin for that) and the feel is good

2.5 - 3/5 (maybe with some touches could be a strong 3. Add an extra verse and we could be talking more)

the scale has spoken....good lookin out bloc 8)

Sccit

Blood$

last and only other time I heard this sample was the first song on Diddy & The Bad Boy Family - The Saga Continues... album

good work though overall fellas this is that waxed out at 2am on my 3rd bowl of cereal wave  8)

ogdocc

• Lil Geezy
2K11 sample? lol, good one

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

last and only other time I heard this sample was the first song on Diddy & The Bad Boy Family - The Saga Continues... album

good work though overall fellas this is that waxed out at 2am on my 3rd bowl of cereal wave  8)

nice catch, i didnt think any1 else sampled this.. but now that u mentioned, i vaguely remember.....just looked it up n Petey did that sample way more justice than Diddy

good looks on peepin bru