Author Topic: Who wants to hear a new 2pac song??? Where You Been mp3....  (Read 2671 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Who wants to hear a new 2pac song??? Where You Been mp3....
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2014, 07:40:29 AM »
good work Crizzo

THIS IS J MIX HERE WITH A NEW EXCLUSIVE....SHAWANDA JOHNSON ONCE ASKED 2PAC FOR AN AUTOGRAPH.  HERE HER DISCUSS HER FAVORITE 2PAC SONG AND WHETHER OR NOT 2PAC WAS PART OF THE MEXICANMAFIA

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2014, 07:49:24 AM »
Thanks Hack for the leak.  This is dope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're welcome my G

aerroc

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2014, 10:37:18 AM »
Stop being a faggot.  I got this link from someone on AIM and had no idea of your thread here because I see now that you had a post with a dick-tease thread title "OMG 2PAC FANS SEE THIS HERE" which for all I know is your newest interview with some guy who sold 2pac a TV set back in Dec 1995 and you asking him if Pac was a blood.

Anyways, song is dank as hell.  Props to 2pac and the Outlawz for making it.

wtf uses aim. anyway. enjoy this was brought to you by people who fucking hate 2f euro fags. good day, sir. lol 8)

lmao ;D i didnt even know aim was still around last time i used aim was back in 2010 when i got sir og album from josh
speaking of 2fag-forum its like they all vanish no more shitty wack lars interiews and no papa poach lol they all went into hiding  ;)

doublee313

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2014, 11:51:00 AM »
JMIX why put the fucking tags in the song?  It's pointless releasing the shit that way.  Re-post one clean and let people enjoy it without hearing all that.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2014, 01:20:27 PM »
JMIX why put the fucking tags in the song?  It's pointless releasing the shit that way.  Re-post one clean and let people enjoy it without hearing all that.

because he's a dick with an ego who wants to feel special

doublee313

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2014, 01:28:15 PM »

Yeah, I've tried asking him where he got those nice instrumentals from his interviews multiple times, and the dick never answered.  Who does he think he is?  Big deal, he does interviews with people.  LOL.  Some people kill me how they think they are special.  He also sounds like he has some jizz in his voice when interviewing.  Quit being a douche man, and be happy you have so called "Fans" (ok I took it to far with the jizz comment......)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2014, 03:14:24 PM »

Yeah, I've tried asking him where he got those nice instrumentals from his interviews multiple times, and the dick never answered.  Who does he think he is?  Big deal, he does interviews with people.  LOL.  Some people kill me how they think they are special.  He also sounds like he has some jizz in his voice when interviewing.  Quit being a douche man, and be happy you have so called "Fans" (ok I took it to far with the jizz comment......)

i appreciate his work ethic and all but a 20 year old overly-white boy interviewing 40 year old ghetto rappers and his most obsessive question is always "Was 2pac a blood?"  lmao that angle is so old

Smoke

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2014, 04:28:49 PM »
dope song
thanks man

aerroc

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2014, 04:55:51 PM »
u fuckers will never be happy
we just got a record we wanted to hear and all u fuckers r doing r nit picking to find something to bitch about
fuck it next leak @jmix put out a phone rip >:(

MOBNigga06

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2014, 09:43:25 PM »
Anybody dissing Jmix is a BITCH...this nigga has done more to advance knowledge of Pac's life than anybody on the net...I'm ridin for Jmix from this point forward. One love to my homeboyz death to my enemies WESTSIDE MOB BAD BOY KILLAZ
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

jmix

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2014, 10:25:42 PM »
Anybody dissing Jmix is a BITCH...this nigga has done more to advance knowledge of Pac's life than anybody on the net...I'm ridin for Jmix from this point forward. One love to my homeboyz death to my enemies WESTSIDE MOB BAD BOY KILLAZ

thank you! as for hack? shit.. hack is a faggot anyway. and also the reason it will not be untagged..oh? just kidding hack can suck my white dick while i flip thru his phone and look at pictures of his fat mother.. [she is a NICE lady], no homo. fucking faggot.

telling people your welcome for a song I sourced for and leaked FUCK THAT GUY.. i just called you and your momma a faggot hack. how bout that you little Bitch? if anyone woke up tommorow and you ceased to exist nobody would care. there would be no threads, no tears no.. "damn the homie hack was cool" RIP in hack we miss you.. NONE of that shit. None of it. And i mean that in the nicest way possible, man.  8)

mobnigga, you the mf man. its appreciated.

hack eat a dick.

the tags were for bitches like you.

your mascara is running from your tears of jealousy.

have a fantastic weekend.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 10:35:42 PM by jmix »

dnjp4life

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2014, 03:28:51 AM »
Cool to finally hear this after that phone clip leaked a couple of years back.  Sounds like it was recorded in the same sessions as other songs from 'Still I Rise'.

Will_B

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2014, 03:46:35 AM »

thank you! as for hack? shit.. hack is a faggot anyway. and also the reason it will not be untagged..oh? just kidding hack can suck my white dick while i flip thru his phone and look at pictures of his fat mother.. [she is a NICE lady], no homo. fucking faggot.

telling people your welcome for a song I sourced for and leaked FUCK THAT GUY.. i just called you and your momma a faggot hack. how bout that you little Bitch? if anyone woke up tommorow and you ceased to exist nobody would care. there would be no threads, no tears no.. "damn the homie hack was cool" RIP in hack we miss you.. NONE of that shit. None of it. And i mean that in the nicest way possible, man.  8)

hack eat a dick.

Wow. I thought jmix was cool and above this kind of shit til Hack rattled his cage a bit and...well look what happened

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2014, 04:29:03 AM »

hack eat a dick.

seems you exposed your character right here

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2014, 05:28:24 AM »
lmao @ J-Meltdown

:D