Author Topic: Ficca Finite Felling Way Pimpish this evening.. wanna spread love to all....  (Read 326 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
What's crackin my ficcaz....

Your boy Infinite just ran into a few G's (G's meaning money, stacks, thousands) by Allah's Mercy...  8)    All praise to Allah I don't have to do shit for the next two months!!!  MORE TIME TO POST ON THE DUBCC!!

I'm in a good mood so just wanted to spread love to all.  Nice to have Sccit back in da' muthefuckin house... Givin Petey a pass for a bit on a account of his recent L.A.M.B. "Slap"... JMix doin it big in the West section.... Scrappy aka Moore aka whatever still puttin it down.... Even Hack is funny to me when I'm in a good mood and I will dwell on his "evil-ness" at a later date... and as for Marty aka Tom I was watchin some WWE stuff on netflix and the Rockers were pretty exciting both back in the day and Sean Michaels been puttin it down for some decades now

Also got some positive vibes from my ex-FICCA Heinz who reconnected dat link... stay up playa!   8)

Even the Royals are back to .500.  Not to get into my personal life but thangz lookin up for your boy Infinite.  Let's toast.. roll one up wit your boy!  8)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 01:42:13 AM by ابرهم عبدالصمد »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'

stupid ass white devil

Sccit

smoke big live long 8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
you killed my erection when you stopped posting for a day effectively leaving my wiener unjocked.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
just STFU and get to jocking lad, i havent got all day.

Hack Wilson - real

What's crackin my ficcaz....

Your boy Infinite just ran into a few G's (G's meaning money, stacks, thousands) by Allah's Mercy...  8)    All praise to Allah I don't have to do shit for the next two months!!!  MORE TIME TO POST ON THE DUBCC!!

I'm in a good mood so just wanted to spread love to all.  Nice to have Sccit back in da' muthefuckin house... Givin Petey a pass for a bit on a account of his recent L.A.M.B. "Slap"... JMix doin it big in the West section.... Scrappy aka Moore aka whatever still puttin it down.... Even Hack is funny to me when I'm in a good mood and I will dwell on his "evil-ness" at a later date... and as for Marty aka Tom I was watchin some WWE stuff on netflix and the Rockers were pretty exciting both back in the day and Sean Michaels been puttin it down for some decades now

Also got some positive vibes from my ex-FICCA Heinz who reconnected dat link... stay up playa!   8)

Even the Royals are back to .500.  Not to get into my personal life but thangz lookin up for your boy Infinite.  Let's toast.. roll one up wit your boy!  8)

congrats on your recent income

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
buy a pound and flip that shit infinite...i can get you hooked up out there.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Last time I tried to run a business I lost 20,000 dollars in 2 months
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

Last time I tried to run a business I lost 20,000 dollars in 2 months

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.