Author Topic: Official "Ask Infinite Anything" Thread  (Read 3636 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Official "Ask Infinite Anything" Thread
« on: June 11, 2014, 01:58:45 AM »
Step right up and ask Infinite anything.  Receive answers to all of life's riddles right here.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

KrazySumwhat

Re: Official "Ask Infinite Anything" Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 02:04:01 AM »
 Do you have an identity crisis?
 How did you become Islamic?
 Have you ever gotten drunk?
 Have you ever eaten pork?
 Would you want multiple wives?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 06:43:18 AM »
Why are you leading your son down of a life of drugs?

Is it true Roccy beat you up?

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 10:55:30 AM »
why are you such a wigger?
how do you feel knowing you come from a race of devils?

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 02:55:25 PM »
if u could relive your last trip 2 LA, what would u have done differently?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 03:04:41 PM »
Why aren't you answering the questions

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 03:08:46 PM »
have you ever been diagnosed with a mental illness or considered therapy?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2014, 03:40:55 AM »
Do you have an identity crisis?

My identity was clear for all to see, from my father before me and his father before that, all the way back.  We were all scribes for the Ottoman tribe, documenting the lives of soldiers that died.  Till the Jinn Possessed me and made me a Mekkan Refugee.  So my past life Identity is clear.  That's Mekken Refugee. 

Now, after the Jinn possessed me and sent me to living in this body of a man named Brian I was just trying to fit in like a square peg in a round hole, but I lost my goal chasing success till my life couldn't suck any less and I met my death.   

When Brian died at age 18 he converted to Islam and new life was breathed into him and Brian actually became "Ibrahim".  Like the name Abraham from the Torah and Bible.   So "Ibrahim" is my Muslim identity. 

But my longest running identity is actually that of "Infinite".  Because "Infinite" goes back to my happiest days being in the 8th grade and being out all night with the homies and around the way girls, and waking up in the morning to Suge, Daz and Kurupt promotin the Dogg Food album on MTV.  But I didn't know how to express myself in hip-hop until I was at this dudes house senior year and he taught me how to freestyle by rhyming numbers 1 thru 10.  At the time I was bumping Eminem's Infinite album and Em being a white Emcee I started expressing myself as "Infinite".

How did you become Islamic?

Actually there is no such word as "Islamic".  What you meant to say is, "how did you become a Muslim".  "Muslim" is the noun, of one who practices the religion of Islam.  "Islam" is a verb.   Like "Christian" is the noun and the religion is "Christianity".  Feel me?

To answer your question I was born a Muslim because Allah chose my parents and I submitted to Allah willingly as a fetus.  Allah kept my heart beating just as he kept Jesus heart beating when Jesus was a fetus. And although in my past life I'd been a Mekken Refugee, "Brian's" parents were Christian and those parents raised me as a Christian. 

THE STORY OF HOW I BECAME MUSLIM ALL TAKES PLACE IN THE YEAR 2,000.  I was on the internet one day over at Eminem's Bodyrott forum back in 2000 when some cat was schooling everybody about how when rappers said "God" they weren't talking about Jesus they were talking about 5 Percent Nation of Islam concept of God.  That was my first time really hearing the word "Islam" and it gave me pause.  Then I heard Ras Kass rapping about Islam controlling Spain for 400 years on the track "Nature of the Threat" and that further caught my interest.  Next I started working a with a Muslim from West Africa and right when I met him I had a feeling he was the most righteous person I ever met, and I didn't even know he was Muslim at the time.  Finally I was walking through Barnes and Noble one day and saw the Qu'ran and opened it up, and the chapter at the beggining (Arabic goes right to left so the end was at the beggining) was Suratal Nas.  At the time Nas was my favorite rapper.  I also went and watched the movie Malcolm X.  I used to keep passages from the Qur'an as motivation in my wallet when I would go to work.  Till one night I just went down on my knees to get something off the floor and I stopped and told myself I wouldn't get up again EXCEPT AS A MUSLIM. 

Have you ever gotten drunk?

Yeah, I was really lost after my girl Ashley left to another state when I was 15.  A curse was placed upon me by the Shaytan.  And I couldn't shake the curse for over 3 years.  During those 3 years I was a KUFFAR and I got drunk many times.  My first time was at my homies house at Halloween, we were bumping Thug Devotion, that Mo Thugs album had just dropped and we were just fuccing around in the parents liquor cabinets.  Then later that year with some other homies bumpin 112 "Only You" we used to get drunk to go to the mall and spit game to bitches.  Then by the next year it everyone started getting drivers licenses and everyone started drinking that was the thing to do every friday and saturday bumpin "Weekend Buzz" and No Limit trash.  I was an angry drunk and always tried to fight people.  I had friends though who I'd known for years and and had my back and looked out for me and kept me from doing anything to stupid or getting my ass kicked.

Have you ever eaten pork?

Yeah, back when I was a KUFFAR

Would you want multiple wives?

I'm trying to be like that ficca Ibn Battuta and have 4 wives and 100 Concubines, and if you don't know who Ibn Battuta is he was a great Muslim scholar and traveler who traveled the whole Muslim world during Islam's golden age of the 14th century and he had 100's of women and 100's of children spread throughout the world in different countries and places, the dude is a legend and traveled 3X the distance of his contemporary Marco Polo.  You betta ask somebody...
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2014, 03:53:01 AM »
Why are you leading your son down of a life of drugs?

If you have studied a FICCA like Suge, as I have studied Suge, you would know the importance of "keeping it real".   Nobody kept it real like Suge.  All these other rappers were talking about living that gangsta life but Suge actually repped what other artists were only rappin about in the studio.  In fact, in a larger context the whole 90's era was about keeping it real.  (And I am 1996, by the way)  Even Kurt Kobain didn't act like a superstar, he just acted like he was still a janitor at a public school.  Snoop also just acted like a regular ficca from around the way.  As Kevin Powell says, "he was organic".

So I keep it real with my seed.  When he comes of age he's gonna know the difference between what is natural and blessed by Jah to bring one into harmony with one's conscience, versus what is poison from the shaytan (alcohol).  

Is it true Roccy beat you up?

It's funny, cause that ficca Lights used to talk about how the homie Rocc was givin him bad vibes and puttin salt in his game, bad energy and all that.  We just thought the FICCA was tweaking.  But he was actually onto something.  Because Rocc didn't really do nothing overtly like punch me in the face or nothing like that.  Roccy just gave a FICCA bad vibes on my most recent trip.  But for 10 years deep before that FICCA always kept it real.  We even made a track together on my previous trip titled "Keep It Real".  So you got to keep things in perspective.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2014, 04:01:40 AM »
why are you such a wigger?

How you FIGGA?

I just love hip-hop culture and if you call me a wigger for that it only means that you are self-conscious about your love for rap music, whereas I embrace it and express and rep it to the fullest.  I suggest you learn how to express yourself before you wreck yourself.  Cause hiding your true self is bad for your health.  I know this from personal experience because when I was HEXED and CURSED by the Shaytan from age 15-18 I couldn't embrace who I was.  So I just stood on the fence and got a picket stuck up my ass..num sayin... I had to dig a little deeper both inside and also look skyward on the outside and make harmony with that in order to embrace "INFINITE" which is my hip-hop identity.

how do you feel knowing you come from a race of devils?

"Brian" comes from the race of devils as he was possessed by the jinn and sent to live in Misery "Missouri".  So in spite of being a student of the teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, it gives me some comfort to study Libertarian theory to see some of the white man's accomplishments in the realm of the free market of ideas and commerce.  I am currently a Libertarian politically and whites like Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, and more currently Harry Browne and Ron Paul give me some white hero's to look up to, and offer "Brian" some comfort in his whiteness.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 04:03:26 AM by ابرهم عبدالصمد »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2014, 04:09:42 AM »
if u could relive your last trip 2 LA, what would u have done differently?

You can't compare the life of a traveler to the life of the man on the couch.  The life of the man on the couch makes decisions on what he could've or should've done... but a FICCA whose traveled and knows that life knows that you are only traveling at the mercy of Allah, and if Allah does not bless your journey then nothing can save you no matter how hard you try.  For the traveler there is much MORE THAT MEETS THE EYE than the SETTLER may realize.  The SETTLER sees things in a settled state and fails to realize what came before or what went into it, or what is beneath the surface, the many circumstances that are constantly under the guidance and care of Allah as the traveler sets forth, right foot first on the Earth, trying to find harmony with the Earth's motions (emotions).

So it is not fair for me to say as I sit quietly in the comfort of my own space here in my own city what I should of done as a traveler.  My stars just weren't aligned.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2014, 04:10:13 AM »
Why aren't you answering the questions

"Brian" was busy.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2014, 04:12:17 AM »

Who is better to diagnose me than me?  How can anybody outside of myself know more about me than I can know about myself?  To give up that authority to someone outside of you is to be rendered useless in this life.

So I would never even put myself in a position to be diagnosed by anybody other than a Sufi master and scientist who knows the ways of Allah and has insight into the unseen nature of the angels and jinn.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2014, 04:27:41 AM »

Who is better to diagnose me than me? 

someone without bias

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2014, 04:58:41 AM »
 Some actual good replies but some of it still makes it sound like you are confused or slightly insane. I can kind of understand, i love hip hop and i love anything Japanese and hang around Asians so in some ways i have an identity crisis also(but not really i am just open minded and have a wide range of interests and hobbies) but iam proud of being white and at times iam racist(not an actual racist) and i am not religious so we are fairly different.
 I think only in America do white people talk so much like black people?
 You sound a bit crazy thinking that you were born a Muslim. Thats bullshit unless your parents were and you were raised(cough brainwashed cough) from day one.
 I dunno, i love hip hop, used to rap but i think you grow out of it in certain aspects like talking and acting in certain ways(but i worked with a guy in his thirties like me and he has tatts all over him, even on his face he talks and acts like a teenager, dude has kids but poses for pics with tupac posters all around him tryna look tough n shit lol) but then again i aint growing out of anime or video games that much so to each their own.
 My biggest problem with Islam is that it prevents people from assimilating into a foreign society. They are unable to adapt or relate to those around them who are not one of them. It cause separation and potential conflict. 
 Mistrust, double standards, elitism(in some cases) etc.

Eh, what ever floats your boat. i mean look at what i like ^^;;