Author Topic: Official "Ask Infinite Anything" Thread  (Read 3635 times)

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
Re: Official "Ask Infinite Anything" Thread
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2014, 05:32:48 AM »
Quote from: Question #1
What's your response to someone accusing you of being narcissistic to start a thread like this in the first place? And how does that fit with your muslim belief?

Quote from: Question #2
When and why did you choose to rather run from problems than facing them?

Background to question #2. One can quite easily get the impression that you abandoned your former "christian life" and that "Brian died" at 18 just because up to then, for the most part you weren't happy about your life and how certain things turned out. But instead of working things out, you completely dumped one thing in favor for another based on ludicrous coincidences (the word NAS in the quoran, etc.) and failed to actually hold yourself resonsible for your actions and take things in your own hands. Your constant references to rappers after all these years and search for acceptance do a good job of displaying that you are still not where you want to/should be.
It will always be 1993 to me.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2014, 07:16:51 PM »

Question1 :  What's your response to someone accusing you of being narcissistic to start a thread like this in the first place? And how does that fit with your muslim belief?

A Muslim can not be narcissistic as we touch our foreheads to the floor 5 times a day in prayer in submission to THE CREATOR.   Malcolm X was a thief and when he was first learning Islam his teacher told him to bow to Allah, to go onto his knees and then put his head to the floor in humility.  He couldn't bring himself to do it... so then his teacher questioned him, "You got down on your knees to pick locks and break into homes but you can't get down on your knees to praise your Creator?"  So then Malcolm finally bowed to Allah's will and a huge weight was lifted off his chest and he began crying.

Question 2:  When and why did you choose to rather run from problems than facing them?

The Sufi Mastermind Jalal Al Din Rumi says that "the essence of religion to make a window... you are covered under a thick layer of fog, slide out the side!"   Often when we focus on the problem the problem actually gets bigger.  The object in life is not to continue banging one's head against the wall when one can create a window and slide out of the side.  To give a Sports analogy the Bulls used to try to fight the Pistons and meet their aggression head on.  Then Phil taught them to play a finesse style of basketball and to move away and around the pressure.   This is wisdom.

Question #3. One can quite easily get the impression that you abandoned your former "christian life" and that "Brian died" at 18 just because up to then, for the most part you weren't happy about your life and how certain things turned out. But instead of working things out, you completely dumped one thing in favor for another based on ludicrous coincidences (the word NAS in the quoran, etc.) and failed to actually hold yourself resonsible for your actions and take things in your own hands. Your constant references to rappers after all these years and search for acceptance do a good job of displaying that you are still not where you want to/should be.

The Sufi Mastermind Jalal Al Din Rumi says that "the essence of religion to make a window... you are covered under a thick layer of fog, slide out the side!"   Often when we focus on the problem the problem actually gets bigger.  The object in life is not to continue banging one's head against the wall when one can create a window and slide out of the side.  To give a Sports analogy the Bulls used to try to fight the Pistons and meet their aggression head on.  Then Phil taught them to play a finesse style of basketball and to move away and around the pressure.   This is wisdom.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 07:23:13 PM by ابرهم عبدالصمد »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2014, 07:29:59 PM »
Why does Peter hate but won't battle you?

He thought there was a future in his frontin'
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 08:16:26 PM by ابرهم عبدالصمد »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2014, 07:33:16 PM »
im in india, im bad trippin, but you would love it here.

would you visit india?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2014, 07:40:46 PM »
im in india, im bad trippin, but you would love it here.

would you visit india?

I was close to visiting Nizam-a-Deen in India with the Jammat Tabligh.  It was founded by a Muslim scholar named Muhammad Ilyas back in 1924.   I was in the U.A.E. and we were headed for an Ijtema in Tongee, Bangladash.  We were going to spend 40 days building with the Muslims there in India and then 40 days in India building with the Muslims there, and then the final 40 days in Pakistan.  But I incurred a spiritual breakdown and at the airport when we we set to board the plane their was a slight problem with our Visa's and I used it as an excuse to double back around and ended up boarding a plane back to the States.

So yes, I have been close to visiting India before.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2014, 08:32:55 PM »
you were gonna be building shools with these muslims or what

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2014, 08:35:22 PM »
Why won't you listen to Spice 1?  he was 2pac's homie.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2014, 08:55:28 PM »
you were gonna be building shools with these muslims or what

Building "Iman" faith, by calling to the greatness of Allah and taking parts in various acts of worship, learning and teaching.  And going out in the path of Allah to leave our homes, sleep in the masjid, go out and visit Muslims to strengthen the link and bonds of "Iman".  It's an effort called "Jammat Tabligh" that a Sufi scholar in India established nearly 100 years ago and it spread worldwide.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2014, 08:57:12 PM »
so more like a religious summer camp?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2014, 08:59:46 PM »
Why won't you listen to Spice 1?  he was 2pac's homie.

We do not have unlimited resources in life and it is a mistake to think that we do.  So many appeals on facebook and elsewhere for people to "do more" and support one cause or another, as if the Earth's resources are unlimited.

Our time is a limited resource and it is important for people to understand a concept they should've learned in the fourth grade.  It is called "opportunity cost".  And although it is a worthy cause to listen to any of 2pac's homeboys and Spice 1 is a most respected O.G. in the game... I am too busy at the moment bumping WideAwakes release of LBCCrew "Haven't You Heard" to have time for Spice 1.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2014, 09:01:36 PM »
so more like a religious summer camp?

No it's more like a traveling monastery that retreats to a life of meditation, prayer, and simplicity at night and goes out in the city by day to call others to the greatness of Allah.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2014, 11:13:48 PM »
 What are your thoughts on the fact that the middle east was not always Islamic? What are your thoughts on Zoroastrianism?

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2014, 12:41:58 PM »
why did u change your long reply about petey? (I thought it was well worded)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2014, 01:24:08 PM »
why did u change your long reply about petey? (I thought it was well worded)

Things have been mostly positive between Petey and I since he produced your latest L.A.M.B. "slap".  So no need to elaborate at the moment on past beefs with him.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2014, 01:30:38 PM »
What are your thoughts on the fact that the middle east was not always Islamic? What are your thoughts on Zoroastrianism?

Islam is as old as Allah is old.   And Allah has been since the beginning of time since Allah is the eternal absolute.  You have to look at the definition of "Islam" and "Muslim".  Islam means submission to Allah.  The sun and the moon are both submitters to Allah, and thus they are practicing "Islam" and they are "Muslim".  A man on a deserted Island who worships his Creator is a "Muslim".  So although the terms "Islam" and "Muslim" were popularized under the Prophet Muhammad in the 7th Century, the concept has been around forever.

To give you a rap analogy, "Bling" didn't start with Juvenile, Lil Wayne and Cash Money in 1998.  The Egyptian Pharoah's from over 2,000 years ago had crazy "bling".   It wasn't called "Bling" back then but it was "Bling, Bling" to the fullest with all the Gold and Jewels they sported.