Author Topic: Official "Ask Infinite Anything" Thread  (Read 3676 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Official "Ask Infinite Anything" Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2014, 01:33:13 PM »
Why does Peter hate but won't battle you?

He thought there was a future in his frontin'

That is still the batty boy's present.

Well it seems like frontin is the thing to do these days.  I've been shocked at some of the things that are considered okay at the forum these days.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2014, 04:25:58 PM »
What are your thoughts on the fact that the middle east was not always Islamic? What are your thoughts on Zoroastrianism?

Islam is as old as Allah is old.   And Allah has been since the beginning of time since Allah is the eternal absolute.  You have to look at the definition of "Islam" and "Muslim".  Islam means submission to Allah.  The sun and the moon are both submitters to Allah, and thus they are practicing "Islam" and they are "Muslim".  A man on a deserted Island who worships his Creator is a "Muslim".  So although the terms "Islam" and "Muslim" were popularized under the Prophet Muhammad in the 7th Century, the concept has been around forever.

To give you a rap analogy, "Bling" didn't start with Juvenile, Lil Wayne and Cash Money in 1998.  The Egyptian Pharoah's from over 2,000 years ago had crazy "bling".   It wasn't called "Bling" back then but it was "Bling, Bling" to the fullest with all the Gold and Jewels they sported.
What a croc of shit. Iam sat\ying that there is not a creator but that example you used to explain why old gods are no longer worshiped or remembered is stupid. I guess its possible that there is only one god and Muslims and Christians both worship the same god but made up their own story to get people to follow but that dosent explain why the Greeks and the Egyptians and the Vikings had multiple gods. But eh, my actual question though was more about back when a large portion of the middle east andsome of Asian was Persia and they had their own religion until Islam rose and conquered.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2014, 07:52:02 PM »

What a croc of shit. Iam sat\ying that there is not a creator but that example you used to explain why old gods are no longer worshiped or remembered is stupid. I guess its possible that there is only one god and Muslims and Christians both worship the same god but made up their own story to get people to follow but that dosent explain why the Greeks and the Egyptians and the Vikings had multiple gods. But eh, my actual question though was more about back when a large portion of the middle east andsome of Asian was Persia and they had their own religion until Islam rose and conquered.

There's only One God.  Everything goes back to the same source.  When Jesus was praying to his Creator he was praying to God.  God was sustaining Jesus when he was only a fetus.  It was 200 years later when Paul came along and had a vision and decided to spread the lie that Jesus was God and that God is three, father son and holy ghost.  Everyone has the same Creator.  All the galaxies and planets all go back to the same source.  Allah is the Arabic name for that source.  It's the first and the last, eternal, absolute, creator, Most High--Allah.  

God is not a person (Jesus Christ) or a place in time (Tribe of Judah stories), God is the Creator of place, time, and people.  Any religion can have all the multiple mini-gods that they want, but ultimately it all goes back to the same source bro.  So if you want to make that connect directly to the Source, then become a Muslim.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2014, 11:29:25 PM »

There's only One God.  Everything goes back to the same source.  When Jesus was praying to his Creator he was praying to God.  God was sustaining Jesus when he was only a fetus.  It was 200 years later when Paul came along and had a vision and decided to spread the lie that Jesus was God and that God is three, father son and holy ghost.  Everyone has the same Creator.  All the galaxies and planets all go back to the same source.  Allah is the Arabic name for that source.  It's the first and the last, eternal, absolute, creator, Most High--Allah.  

God is not a person (Jesus Christ) or a place in time (Tribe of Judah stories), God is the Creator of place, time, and people.  Any religion can have all the multiple mini-gods that they want, but ultimately it all goes back to the same source bro.  So if you want to make that connect directly to the Source, then become a Muslim.

Skante Warrior Dale Gribble - NoFX

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2020, 02:16:01 PM »
Bruh I asked you a question in train of thought.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2020, 01:32:11 AM »

I see Sccit as a peer for better or worse—even over me in some areas.  L.A. >> K.C and I give him props for coming off better than me on record and that goes back to our first days recordin like 02’.   So Sccit got a lot goin for himself out there in L.A so I got to respect that—and dude had a very direct style from a young age that was admirable

Teddy Loc

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2021, 12:50:17 AM »
Infinite Trapped in 1996 a question?

Which East Coast album you consider a classic in your opinion?

#NoDoubt

Teddy Loc

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2021, 02:05:26 PM »
And also...

Which South Rap Album you think is a classic?
#NoDoubt

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2021, 02:52:01 AM »
Do you fold or crumple your toilet paper when you wipe?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE