Author Topic: 50 Fluke’s 1st Week Sales Numbers For “Animal Ambition” Are In  (Read 702 times)

aerroc

Re: 50 Fluke’s 1st Week Sales Numbers For “Animal Ambition” Are In
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2014, 11:22:18 AM »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2014, 10:32:18 AM »
yall dont understand the independent hustle....he made this album on the cheap. he pocketed the budget he keeps the lion share of what this album makes if buzz keeps generating then album sales will be semi consistent for the next few months. maybe he can put a summer jam out to give it some legs...as his first venture into being independent i think this is a good look but yall are stuck in the past and still thinking albums are getting multi  million dollar budgets and are expected to perform as they did 93-03...indepndant you actually anticipate the oppsoite i doubt they even pressed up 500k copies of this.

This is the same excuse we used to give to artist he was hating on for going indy (Dipset) and 50 called BS on that excuse. He's eating crow right now.
Exactly, his next album should be called "The rise & fall of Fiddy".

aerroc

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2014, 12:26:59 PM »
yall dont understand the independent hustle....he made this album on the cheap. he pocketed the budget he keeps the lion share of what this album makes if buzz keeps generating then album sales will be semi consistent for the next few months. maybe he can put a summer jam out to give it some legs...as his first venture into being independent i think this is a good look but yall are stuck in the past and still thinking albums are getting multi  million dollar budgets and are expected to perform as they did 93-03...indepndant you actually anticipate the oppsoite i doubt they even pressed up 500k copies of this.

This is the same excuse we used to give to artist he was hating on for going indy (Dipset) and 50 called BS on that excuse. He's eating crow right now.

good tittle if it was some years ago
his rise was sooooo long ago so was his fall ;)

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2014, 08:16:12 AM »
there isn't one rapper out who sells any more than they did 10 years ago, facts

you gotta call Em a fluke too then for selling only 2 mill when he sold over 10, Jay a fluke for only doing 1 mill when he did 5, Kanye for only going Gold when all his other albums went Platinum, T.I. for not even going Gold anymore, Game not even hitting Gold, etc.

and 50 gets more radio play than any of the people I just named at this moment, more facts  8)

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2014, 11:01:44 AM »

yall gotta be mildly retarded if you cant see the whole infrastructure of the music industry has changed...they dont even press but a few hundred thousand copies now of an album they expect to have decent projections for. fifty cent set those standards that you are clinging to in 2002-04 kanye couldnt break 2 million he still cant barely break 2 million does that mean hes not progressed or regressed? since when is album sales and first week projections an indication of long term success or quality of music?

yall are game stans just be real about it...i can respect that much more then hating on someones hustle trying to back it up with backwards ass numbers etc...if this got yall excited yall are gonna be real worked up when you see games koch numbers hahahaha