Author Topic: 50 Fluke’s 1st Week Sales Numbers For “Animal Ambition” Are In  (Read 938 times)

aerroc

Re: 50 Fluke’s 1st Week Sales Numbers For “Animal Ambition” Are In
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2014, 11:19:27 AM »
Some serious hating going on in here.  I don't think anyone was expecting him to do Interscope numbers.

nobody thought he was going to do more than 100K first week lol so it's not a fluke

fluke for 50 Cent would be under 10K IMO and don't forget he's indie now so he still made bank off this first week alone
  I think you have "fluke" confused with "flop".

nope he was a fluke cause he was lucky thanks to dre and em thats the reson he sold all those albums at first
hes a flop now cause he cant sell shit ;)

aerroc

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2014, 11:21:03 AM »
Snoops last album only sold like 30,000 first week i think? so 40,000 is pretty good.

snoop is a washed up has been with ghost writers

sofdark

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2014, 02:33:41 PM »
I wonder why he chose those weak productions to rap. Dude has enough money to buy beats from any beatmakers, maybe the business has taken his ability to pick good beats.

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2014, 08:50:50 PM »
which beats on this were weak?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2014, 05:06:55 PM »
correa you dont know shit about the industry to be talking numbers like that. im not gonna waste time on here arguing with someone thats uninformed.

no disrespect, i respect your right to hate on any rapper you chose as i hate on several myself, but facts will always be facts.

aerroc

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2014, 07:50:30 PM »
correa you dont know shit about the industry to be talking numbers like that. im not gonna waste time on here arguing with someone thats uninformed.

no disrespect, i respect your right to hate on any rapper you chose as i hate on several myself, but facts will always be facts.

numbers and facts don't lie his album is shit and hes over rated just wait till the next one in September and i will be saying the same shit
how desperate is 50 fluke  by reforming his gay unit i hope a beef with game starts again so game can destroy there asses one by one again that is also a fact

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2014, 10:41:57 PM »
Why 50 fluke? Youre wack

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2014, 01:30:19 AM »

numbers and facts don't lie his album is shit and hes over rated just wait till the next one in September and i will be saying the same shit
how desperate is 50 fluke  by reforming his gay unit i hope a beef with game starts again so game can destroy there asses one by one again that is also a fact

i dont even really fuck with fif like that havent bought an album of his since massacer but this is clearly personal with you...whats your angle are you a game fan or some shit? just level with me here.

aerroc

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2014, 09:19:35 AM »

i dont even really fuck with fif like that havent bought an album of his since massacer but this is clearly personal with you...whats your angle are you a game fan or some shit? just level with me here.

no angle homie its just facts we r here to give our opinions on music
fact the fan weather fans were all 50 fans where r they now
if 50 would have dropped his original album on sony records he would have not sold near what he sold with dre
50 was a mixtape rapper from ny how all a sudden the whole world knows him he can thank dre and em who at that time were hot
do you think people would have loved them boring ny beats i dont think so again he can thank dre for that also in da club 50 biggest hit was a detox beat

im not the biggest game fan but i did like his mixtapes back in the day many of those mixtapes aimed at gay unit

Remedy360

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2014, 10:09:35 AM »

no angle homie its just facts we r here to give our opinions on music
fact the fan weather fans were all 50 fans where r they now
if 50 would have dropped his original album on sony records he would have not sold near what he sold with dre
50 was a mixtape rapper from ny how all a sudden the whole world knows him he can thank dre and em who at that time were hot
do you think people would have loved them boring ny beats i dont think so again he can thank dre for that also in da club 50 biggest hit was a detox beat

im not the biggest game fan but i did like his mixtapes back in the day many of those mixtapes aimed at gay unit

What's a fan weather fan?

aerroc

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2014, 11:22:18 AM »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2014, 10:32:18 AM »
yall dont understand the independent hustle....he made this album on the cheap. he pocketed the budget he keeps the lion share of what this album makes if buzz keeps generating then album sales will be semi consistent for the next few months. maybe he can put a summer jam out to give it some legs...as his first venture into being independent i think this is a good look but yall are stuck in the past and still thinking albums are getting multi  million dollar budgets and are expected to perform as they did 93-03...indepndant you actually anticipate the oppsoite i doubt they even pressed up 500k copies of this.

This is the same excuse we used to give to artist he was hating on for going indy (Dipset) and 50 called BS on that excuse. He's eating crow right now.
Exactly, his next album should be called "The rise & fall of Fiddy".

aerroc

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2014, 12:26:59 PM »
yall dont understand the independent hustle....he made this album on the cheap. he pocketed the budget he keeps the lion share of what this album makes if buzz keeps generating then album sales will be semi consistent for the next few months. maybe he can put a summer jam out to give it some legs...as his first venture into being independent i think this is a good look but yall are stuck in the past and still thinking albums are getting multi  million dollar budgets and are expected to perform as they did 93-03...indepndant you actually anticipate the oppsoite i doubt they even pressed up 500k copies of this.

This is the same excuse we used to give to artist he was hating on for going indy (Dipset) and 50 called BS on that excuse. He's eating crow right now.

good tittle if it was some years ago
his rise was sooooo long ago so was his fall ;)

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2014, 08:16:12 AM »
there isn't one rapper out who sells any more than they did 10 years ago, facts

you gotta call Em a fluke too then for selling only 2 mill when he sold over 10, Jay a fluke for only doing 1 mill when he did 5, Kanye for only going Gold when all his other albums went Platinum, T.I. for not even going Gold anymore, Game not even hitting Gold, etc.

and 50 gets more radio play than any of the people I just named at this moment, more facts  8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2014, 11:01:44 AM »

yall gotta be mildly retarded if you cant see the whole infrastructure of the music industry has changed...they dont even press but a few hundred thousand copies now of an album they expect to have decent projections for. fifty cent set those standards that you are clinging to in 2002-04 kanye couldnt break 2 million he still cant barely break 2 million does that mean hes not progressed or regressed? since when is album sales and first week projections an indication of long term success or quality of music?

yall are game stans just be real about it...i can respect that much more then hating on someones hustle trying to back it up with backwards ass numbers etc...if this got yall excited yall are gonna be real worked up when you see games koch numbers hahahaha