Author Topic: The United States will soon become Greater Mexico  (Read 4431 times)

The JASON MRSA

The United States will soon become Greater Mexico
« on: June 15, 2014, 02:08:11 PM »
We are mass producing at high rates and moving soldier in place to overthrow the government by 2020. We will take back not only Califas, NM, Arizona, Texas but we are going to rule the entire country as a Greater Mexico. Bangin Cuz.

KrazySumwhat

Re: The United States will soon become Greater Mexico
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 10:47:22 PM »
 The future is dismal.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 11:17:03 PM »
Huh?

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 04:56:53 PM »
They would, but Ochoa forgot to gas up the truck last night and the groups one gun only has 7 bullets.

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 08:51:32 AM »
When we attack, the whites will be shocked but we are telegraphing it, so it shouldn't be a surprise.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 10:06:06 AM »
 Numbers aint everything.

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2014, 03:09:16 PM »
Numbers aint everything.

I got 13 inches for you, I'll fly you out.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2014, 08:25:37 AM »
Do you need to be undertaking basic maths again?

The powers that be are encouraging this huge immigration by illegals, WHY?

Oh....maybe it's because there are soooooooooooo many jobs that America greatly needs more people, that's what it is.

Numbers are looking great, really no one is on food stamps, nothing to see here.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 09:27:02 AM by virtuoso »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2014, 09:03:26 AM »
Of course with the US having a negative birth rate, the only way to keep the US going in the future is for a) all white people to turn into the Duggers, or b) we gain a lot more immigrants.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2014, 09:25:21 AM »
The challenge I make to that is technology is superseding jobs, hence the unemployment rate.

The immigrants can't be there to plug jog gaps as so many are desperate for a job

The other challenge I make to that is how many is too many?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2014, 10:25:00 AM »
Some economist are calling for more immigration. As for the reality, I don't think that's wise. What I will say is that we need to have businesses in the United States that can support the current skill level. Right now businesses want manufacturing, the people want to work more professional jobs, so business leaves. Immigrants are brought in by business to fill in work in the farming industry. Most immigrants from Latin America are being filtered right into farming. One company offered to jobs to Americans first, and only got one person. The job gap continues in the farming sector.

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2014, 11:49:37 AM »
We will take back Aztec lands soon.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2014, 03:31:59 PM »

M Dogg....that line is trotted out the world over.

It's GREAT for businesses, it's great for exploiting people, the reality is that Americans can't afford to take up some of these jobs, now, I am not going to mock hispanics they work hard as fuck, just like the eastern europeans, but this is what is known as a race to the bottom.

As for economists, they come from the school of thought that says something is better than nothing, without a care in the world about the impact their endorsements are having. Moreover these are the same economists who still cite the official number of "unemployed", or the official inflation rate, both of which I am sure you are aware are bullshit.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2014, 09:42:50 AM »

M Dogg....that line is trotted out the world over.

It's GREAT for businesses, it's great for exploiting people, the reality is that Americans can't afford to take up some of these jobs, now, I am not going to mock hispanics they work hard as fuck, just like the eastern europeans, but this is what is known as a race to the bottom.

As for economists, they come from the school of thought that says something is better than nothing, without a care in the world about the impact their endorsements are having. Moreover these are the same economists who still cite the official number of "unemployed", or the official inflation rate, both of which I am sure you are aware are bullshit.

I give you Japan...

http://www.ibtimes.com/japan-encourages-young-people-date-mate-reverse-birth-rate-plunge-it-may-be-too-late-1562867

So as a nation, the US better start getting immigrants, OR white people better become the Duggars.

Immigration creates jobs. Isolationist are backwards in their thinking. It's not about filling jobs now. It's about people coming in and creating jobs that don't exist now Isolationist are very much in the manufacture economy mind set. People hire, then fill jobs. Our economy will not operate like that. What we need is people to come, start businesses and create jobs. Less of this...

More of this...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2014, 02:56:00 PM »

Decrease 1.762 for non-Hispanic Whites
    Decrease 1.899 for non-Hispanic Blacks
    Decrease 1.350 for Native Americans (including Hispanics)
    Increase 1.770 for Asian Americans (including Hispanics)
        Decrease 2.189 for Hispanics (of all racial groups)
You have read the writings of John Holdren, look at the above, not ust whites, the reaplcement rates for all races is below that 2.1 number.

I am 99% certain that this is by design, let the foods and the chemicals collapse fertility, then demand that more immigrants come in to plug the gap and before you know it......

Oh, more are needed! and the wages go down more, and the standard of living goes down further and more people are on food stamps and then suddenly, this slow decline becomes a rapid one.

By the way, I am not advocating zero immigration, but it's so false, there are tens of millions of illegal immigrants in U.S, everyone knows those official numbers are bullshit.

As I said also, technology is overtaking labour, that's not opinion, that is fact
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 03:05:34 PM by virtuoso »