Author Topic: Would you guys buy an album from paypal? just from an e-mail address at paypal?  (Read 744 times)

ICHI THE KILLER

but still nobody has answered my question...

If you not re-located from a website.  And you are just sending money to an e-mail on paypal.  How do you specify which product you want? 
in an email idiot

First of all... I'm not sending an e-mail.  I trying to buy a product.  They give an e-mail and a link to paypal and don't say shit else.  So I'm assuming I go to paypal and send money to that e-mail address.  It doesn't say shit about e-mailing them.

R u really that dumb? There is a comment box in PayPal where u can write what this money are for

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
but still nobody has answered my question...

If you not re-located from a website.  And you are just sending money to an e-mail on paypal.  How do you specify which product you want? 
in an email idiot

First of all... I'm not sending an e-mail.  I trying to buy a product.  They give an e-mail and a link to paypal and don't say shit else.  So I'm assuming I go to paypal and send money to that e-mail address.  It doesn't say shit about e-mailing them.

R u really that dumb? There is a comment box in PayPal where u can write what this money are for

Finally... someone answers my question (and has to be an asshole about it).   How am I supposed to know that though?  I mean.. sure, I could of assumed that and I did.  But... if you are selling a product then it's your job to do proper product placement.  They should say...

1.  Go to paypal
2.  Click to send to a person at e-mail adress LBTNWHATEVER@gmail.com
3.  In the comment box specify the product you would like to purchase.

But they don't explain it like that... they just say...

NEW CANIBUS ALBUM AND GEAR!!!   T-SHIRTS.  MUSIC.  www.paypal.com   LBTNWHATEVER@gmail.com  GET IT WHILE IT"S HOT!! 500 COPIES BEING SOLD.   

that's it.. in fact.. I'm not sure they even list a price, but I will double check.  It's just a facebook post like that
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ICHI THE KILLER

seriously dude u so naive and out of touch with reality it is sad to read your posts
shit like that was needed like 10 years ago when paypal started not now when everyone use it and it is common sense
why dont u just ht him up on facebook about all the details before ordering and suggests him how to properly sell product i am sure he will appreciate it

• Muthafuckin' Don!
seriously dude u so naive and out of touch with reality it is sad to read your posts
shit like that was needed like 10 years ago when paypal started not now when everyone use it and it is common sense
why dont u just ht him up on facebook about all the details before ordering and suggests him how to properly sell product i am sure he will appreciate it

already did that.. and whoever is runnin Canibus facebook (probably him) just repeated what it said in the facebook ad, that the website is www.paypal.com and the e-mail is such and such...

And don't act like paypal is that popular bro.  I make maybe 2 purchases a year on paypal.  Not everyone is using paypal like that.  But paypal wasn't even the issue.  But if you explained more to me about how to buy the album then they did, that's the problem

ICHI THE KILLER

i dont where do you live but all people i know using paypal (i am using it as least twice a month) and it is very popular. all major websites using this as a payment method

so it is very popular  8) 8)

doggfather

And don't act like paypal is that popular bro.  I make maybe 2 purchases a year on paypal.  Not everyone is using paypal like that.  But paypal wasn't even the issue.  But if you explained more to me about how to buy the album then they did, that's the problem

paypal is waaaaaaaaaaay popular.

i ain't use it too much, but at least twice a month.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

GangstaBoogy

Some artist did that not too long ago...I wanna say Lil Kim?

But its safe though. Paypal is 100% reliable and ALWAYS refunds money if there's any sort of fraud/scam.

not true.  see Daz Dillinger lol

Are you referring to the Makaveli & Dillinger scandal? Cuz I think that was directly through dpgrecordz.com
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
all major websites using this as a payment method

so it is very popular  8) 8)

and again.. you said "all major websites using it". 

I don't have a problem with any website using paypal, and I have done that before.  But this isn't coming from a website.  Canibus has no website and there is no website selling the HRSMN EP.  I just saw a facebook post from Canibus saying to go to paypal and an email listed, that's it.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
quit being a faggot groupie and download it pussy

ICHI THE KILLER

all major websites using this as a payment method

so it is very popular  8) 8)

and again.. you said "all major websites using it".  

I don't have a problem with any website using paypal, and I have done that before.  But this isn't coming from a website.  Canibus has no website and there is no website selling the HRSMN EP.  I just saw a facebook post from Canibus saying to go to paypal and an email listed, that's it.

did u even read my post? it was to your comment that is not popular - so if it's not that popular how come they using it  :sign_withstupid:

and coming back to your original question:

as per facebook you had necessary information there and you still came here crying like a bitch
THE FOUR HORSEMEN PRESENT: "HRSMN - HISTORIC EP"

LIMITED EDITION PRESS TO 500 UNITS

ORDER NOW VIA PAYPAL.COM TO LBNTPROMOTIONS@GMAIL.COM

*PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR CONFIRMED SHIPPING ADDRESS IS IN THE NOTE SECTION

and secondly person who replied to you on FB is well known rapper in WU-TANG circles, but u are hip-hop head right? hahaha fuckin ignorant
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 02:43:04 PM by ICHI THE KILLER »

Hack Wilson - real

Crooked I and RBX...i like seeing the west coasts best on here   

and we all know Tragedy is a beast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I still don't get it