Author Topic: T.I. Featuring Iggy Azalea - "No Mediocre" (LEAD SINGLE)  (Read 1015 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: T.I. Featuring Iggy Azalea - "No Mediocre" (LEAD SINGLE)
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2014, 12:30:56 PM »
The lead first single though. :laugh:

aerroc

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2014, 12:33:16 PM »
@Kiss My Black Ass ! enjoy your shitty album from a shitty artist in about a month it will be forgotten just like 50 flop ti only relevant on twitter beefs and shitty tv shows
nobody gives a damm bout his music
dude not for nothin' but if I thought somebody was irrelevant I wouldn't even be discussin' them. why are you in every new thread about him if he's irrelevant to you ?

im def not here for his music negro please lol i just want to see u hype this trash up then i can laugh at u when he falls on his ass lol flop flop

Remedy360

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2014, 12:52:08 PM »
only white girls under the age of 21 will be jamming this

@Kiss My Black Ass ! will be there jamming with them
i'll be jammin' wit your bitch !

Do you like the song?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2014, 12:54:41 PM »
I do have some respect for OG HerbNigga for only posting it's position on iTunes & doesn't have the balls himself as the guy whose jealous he isn't Tiny that this song is even good.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2014, 03:42:57 PM »
why does every beat have to have the "heyyy" in it nowadays? godamn

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2014, 05:17:51 PM »
@Kiss My Black Ass ! enjoy your shitty album from a shitty artist in about a month it will be forgotten just like 50 flop ti only relevant on twitter beefs and shitty tv shows
nobody gives a damm bout his music
dude not for nothin' but if I thought somebody was irrelevant I wouldn't even be discussin' them. why are you in every new thread about him if he's irrelevant to you ?

im def not here for his music negro please lol i just want to see u hype this trash up then i can laugh at u when he falls on his ass lol flop flop
so basically u nothin' but sad bored bum ass hatin' ass wigger. I suggest you find somethin' more constructive to do wit your time buddy t.i. is successful and you're not...you're nobody.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2014, 05:21:14 PM »
I do have some respect for OG HerbNigga for only posting it's position on iTunes & doesn't have the balls himself as the guy whose jealous he isn't Tiny that this song is even good.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2014, 05:23:50 PM »
only white girls under the age of 21 will be jamming this

@Kiss My Black Ass ! will be there jamming with them
i'll be jammin' wit your bitch !

Do you like the song?
to answer your question plainly yes and the video is dope too. i'll be the first to say I don't fuck wit dj mustard and that wave but I accept the record for what it is. lyrically he killed that so that's a good thing.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2014, 05:32:42 PM »
miss miley and dumb Wilson you say that I'm a t.i. stan but it's you two feeble minded bitches that make the most threads about him. just fall the fuck back and wait for that paperwork album to drop on ya ass like a ton of cement blocks.  ps. miss miley I been to staten island 3 days in a row includin' today deliverin' shit I told sadot to tell you I was out there wtf was you gonna do about it. he said you wasn't gonna do shit but call the police. I agreed ! LMAO.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2014, 07:09:37 PM »
Lmao. You can't enter the state without thinking about me and looking over your shoulder lmao.

And yeah. I posted this song...to make fun of how fucking terrible it is.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2014, 01:25:59 AM »
cham u need 2 meet up wit him

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2014, 08:35:17 AM »
miss miley and dumb Wilson you say that I'm a t.i. stan but it's you two feeble minded bitches that make the most threads about him. just fall the fuck back and wait for that paperwork album to drop on ya ass like a ton of cement blocks.  ps. miss miley I been to staten island 3 days in a row includin' today deliverin' shit I told sadot to tell you I was out there wtf was you gonna do about it. he said you wasn't gonna do shit but call the police. I agreed ! LMAO.

you don't have the balls to fight Cham, just admit it.  If you did you would have taken your ass whoopin like a man by now, you honkey.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2014, 05:07:05 PM »

you don't have the balls to fight Cham, just admit it.  If you did you would have taken your ass whoopin like a man by now, you honkey.
if I don't have the balls to fight miley you don't have balls at all. I would beat the livin' shit outta you and miley together and you know it. go get you a haircut and cut that bang in the front then attempt to fuck a female that's not your relative u fuckin' inbred.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2014, 05:39:24 PM »
blah blah blah.  says the guy who's scared to post his picture because he's white and will be caught pretending to be black. 

you probably look like one of them Jersey shore dudes plus 50 pounds

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2014, 06:01:11 PM »
blah blah blah.  says the guy who's scared to post his picture because he's white and will be caught pretending to be black. 

you probably look like one of them Jersey shore dudes plus 50 pounds