Author Topic: T.I. Featuring Iggy Azalea - "No Mediocre" (LEAD SINGLE)  (Read 1016 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. Featuring Iggy Azalea - "No Mediocre" (LEAD SINGLE)
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2014, 06:02:17 PM »
cham u need 2 meet up wit him
miley is pussy he'd slap his mother before he come near me.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2014, 06:07:24 PM »
blah blah blah.  says the guy who's scared to post his picture because he's white and will be caught pretending to be black. 

you probably look like one of them Jersey shore dudes plus 50 pounds

not really.

i'm mad at the way Kuroda is pitching for the Yankees tonight but that's it.  Yous just too scared to step to Cham.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2014, 06:16:48 PM »
blah blah blah.  says the guy who's scared to post his picture because he's white and will be caught pretending to be black.  

you probably look like one of them Jersey shore dudes plus 50 pounds

not really.

i'm mad at the way Kuroda is pitching for the Yankees tonight but that's it.  Yous just too scared to step to Cham.
no one and I repeat no one is scared to step to miley. I would mop the floor wit your butt buddy miley.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2014, 07:08:54 PM »
This flaming faggot OG cocksuck would defend TI if he was caught walking backwards with his pants down in the Castro. You really are the biggest groupie bitch I've seen. You could give an 11 year ole bieliber a run for the money

Remedy360

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2014, 07:18:24 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2014, 10:07:14 AM »
This flaming faggot OG cocksuck would defend TI if he was caught walking backwards with his pants down in the Castro. You really are the biggest groupie bitch I've seen. You could give an 11 year ole bieliber a run for the money
go jump off a building u fuckin' cum drinker !

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2014, 12:36:16 PM »
Dude went to Staten Island. That's the equivalent of the NY border being a line in the sand I drew and you just stuck your foot over and scampered back into your little hole. Terrified of what would of happened if you took another step.

Just accept you're afraid to cross the line in full.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2014, 06:47:03 PM »
miley is pussy he'd slap his mother before he come near me.

Blood$

« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2014, 10:18:31 PM »
y'all should have both just came to Summer Jam at the Metlife stadium in Jersey lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2014, 04:50:35 PM »
y'all should have both just came to Summer Jam at the Metlife stadium in Jersey lol
I wanted to go just to see the roots but I wasn't too pumped to go. next year if t.i. headline I might go though.

Blood$

« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2014, 04:54:25 PM »
I wanted to go just to see the roots but I wasn't too pumped to go. next year if t.i. headline I might go though.

The Roots had a dope set... brought out The Lox and MOP  8)