Author Topic: Fabolous - "Street Dreams"  (Read 394 times)

Jome

Re:Fabolous - "Street Dreams"
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2003, 04:49:43 PM »
Jome... you say he sounds like he's about to fall asleep, but yet, you're a huge 50 Cent fan...lololol

50 sounds like he's on speed compared to Fabolous.
It's like he's talking asleep, and most of it's bullshit because he's dreaming.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2003, 05:05:00 PM »
Jome... you say he sounds like he's about to fall asleep, but yet, you're a huge 50 Cent fan...lololol

50 sounds like he's on speed compared to Fabolous.
It's like he's talking asleep, and most of it's bullshit because he's dreaming.

Uhhh...OK...I guess you don't like Mase, Loon, Shyne, Slick Rick, Jadakiss, etc. Cuz they all have the same sleepy flow as Fabolous...And 50 Cent does sound like he's about to fall asleep...Quit denying it man...PeACe

Jome

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2003, 06:01:00 PM »

Uhhh...OK...I guess you don't like Mase, Loon, Shyne, Slick Rick, Jadakiss, etc. Cuz they all have the same sleepy flow as Fabolous...And 50 Cent does sound like he's about to fall asleep...Quit denying it man...PeACe

Add Styles to the list, and I don't like Mase or Loon.
They all have slow flows, but they do not have the arrogant asshole flow that Fabolous have.
Having the same flow doesn't mean that you should like them all.

And they doesn't talk about throwbacks or 24' rimz all the time neither.
Give it up d00d!! Fabolous is wack.

Go listen to F.T., Joe Budden, Eastwood, Joe Beast, The Game, J Hood, Roscoe, Crooked I or some other rookies instead, who actually got talent.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2003, 04:11:52 PM »

Add Styles to the list, and I don't like Mase or Loon.
They all have slow flows, but they do not have the arrogant asshole flow that Fabolous have.
Having the same flow doesn't mean that you should like them all.

And they doesn't talk about throwbacks or 24' rimz all the time neither.
Give it up d00d!! Fabolous is wack.

Go listen to F.T., Joe Budden, Eastwood, Joe Beast, The Game, J Hood, Roscoe, Crooked I or some other rookies instead, who actually got talent.

I do listen to everyone you just listed...But I also listen to Fabolous...So if I listen to Fabolous, I can't listen to them as well? Make sense...PeACe

GrewSum

• 'G'
  • 70 Mile Entertainment
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2003, 04:28:52 PM »
i aint feelin this album as much as ghetto fabolous but its nice......im lovin that track that kicks off "im suptin like a phenominom but still dumpin whenever the drama's on".......

i like fabolous's flow, i could give a fuck less about the truth or lack there of behind the lyrics......if i were like that id have to hate lynch for eatin babies in his rhymes.......

~peace

Jome

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2003, 06:39:24 PM »
..But I also listen to Fabolous...So if I listen to Fabolous, I can't listen to them as well?

BOOO !!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2003, 04:03:03 PM »
..But I also listen to Fabolous...So if I listen to Fabolous, I can't listen to them as well?

BOOO !!

Are you trying to scare me or are you just retarded?

Jome

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2003, 06:55:56 PM »

BOOO !!

Boo!! as in "Go away!!"
Go throw your Fabolous CD's in the trash along with your applesauce.
And oh yeah: only men is able to grow a beard - maybe one day NIK.. maybe one day.

pappy

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2003, 07:03:04 PM »
yo never ever compare a legend like  the ruler slick rick to fab

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2003, 09:31:49 PM »

BOOO !!

Boo!! as in "Go away!!"
Go throw your Fabolous CD's in the trash along with your applesauce.
And oh yeah: only men is able to grow a beard - maybe one day NIK.. maybe one day.

What does a beard have anything to do with this? I'll go with the "you're retarded" option...You're just mad cuz Fabolous is better than your idol, 50 Cent...

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2003, 02:54:09 AM »
*comes in rocking throwback, overfitted and a bucket of frozen water on chest*

what up soldiers!

yall cant deny my multis and lyrics, i got the game in a chokehold, i look around and i see dudes rocking throwbacks like they aint know that the god mc been doing this fo years.

nerds come up to me like 'yo yo you heard the new canibus yet?' and i'll be like, get that shit out of my radar fool, aint nobody listening to that laboratory nerd.

its all about that gangsta shit, im bringin it raw and uncut, but with a little twist na'mean, niggas love me in the ghetto thats why i got the love nah'mean.

as for cena, he just lucky that cops got me in the last minute, imma play with him soon.

HOLLA BACK
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2003, 04:01:57 PM »
Blah I thought it was garbage...2/5

kµ®µpt

• 'G'
  • fµ©|{ †}{€ wö®ŁĐ
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2003, 06:12:34 PM »
is kool but not my type iam from the west

Jome

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2003, 06:19:39 PM »
Geez, I guess we should just leave NIK & fa bo lo us alone, better yet.. lock them up in a room.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2003, 07:23:52 PM »
Geez, I guess we should just leave NIK & fa bo lo us alone, better yet.. lock them up in a room.

If you think 50 Cent is more talented than Fabolous, I feel sorry for you...