Author Topic: T.I. - ''Paperwork:The Motion Picture'' [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]  (Read 6362 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: T.I. - ''Paperwork:The Motion Picture'' [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2014, 05:41:01 PM »
LMFAO!!! "NEW ALBUM COULD GO PLATINUM".

If it sells less than 750K a year from it's release you gotta post your pic. That's 250K less than your "intelligent" opinion.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2014, 05:44:20 PM »

If it sells less than 750K a year from it's release you gotta post your pic. That's 250K less than your "intelligent" opinion.

lmao   you know that white boy ain't posting his photo.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2014, 05:49:16 PM »
Then his boy in real life, Saddot, gotta post it for it.

aerroc

« Reply #93 on: September 12, 2014, 01:31:38 AM »
I'll check it. TI's disappointed me recently but was consistently dope for a good while. When does it actually drop?
October 21st.

lol your hero better pray kendrick doesn't release his album in October

ain't nobody waitin' on that shit but you.

if T.I. sells more than Kendrick I'll delete my account here lol

I'll delete mine too.

Kendrick alone will outsell him. But then factor in Dre will have a hand in on this & Eminem will bring his audience in & Kendrick could be looking at huge numbers.

Good Kid, M.A.A.D city sold over a million.

k dot dont need no dre or em all he needs is good music

aerroc

« Reply #94 on: September 12, 2014, 01:32:49 AM »
I'll check it. TI's disappointed me recently but was consistently dope for a good while. When does it actually drop?
October 21st.

get ready for a push back hes not stupid to go head to head with kendrick

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: September 12, 2014, 08:13:23 AM »
October 21st.

I'll delete mine too.

Kendrick alone will outsell him. But then factor in Dre will have a hand in on this & Eminem will bring his audience in & Kendrick could be looking at huge numbers.

I agree. Pretty much what he did on his last album.

But now I can see Dre stamping this upcoming one. And Eminem giving him a feature (which I don't even want) that will boost sales even more.

Blood$

« Reply #96 on: September 12, 2014, 08:52:37 AM »
if T.I.'s next album goes platinum I will never make another post about dude except for when I review the album, if he outsells Kendrick I'll delete my account

in other words, I ain't going anywhere and I'm still gonna be talkin' *Eazy voice*

aerroc

« Reply #97 on: September 12, 2014, 09:52:37 AM »
October 21st.

I'll delete mine too.

I agree. Pretty much what he did on his last album.

But now I can see Dre stamping this upcoming one. And Eminem giving him a feature (which I don't even want) that will boost sales even more.

true but i hope there isnt too many features i like his music better with out feature black hippy i dont mind cause there good together

aerroc

« Reply #98 on: September 12, 2014, 09:57:09 AM »
if T.I.'s next album goes platinum I will never make another post about dude except for when I review the album, if he outsells Kendrick I'll delete my account

in other words, I ain't going anywhere and I'm still gonna be talkin' *Eazy voice*

outshining kendrick is not an easy task but if ti album is full of bubble gum raps and the typical garbage topics he will fall like the others

Blood$

« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2014, 11:11:12 AM »

outshining kendrick is not an easy task but if ti album is full of bubble gum raps and the typical garbage topics he will fall like the others

doesn't matter if T.I. was solo for the whole album or had a bunch of features, Kendrick is more relevant and prevalent in the game right now plus he's been dropping far superior music than Tip's been doing for the past 5 years

it's not like those 2 are competing with one another or they're in the same lane but if they had a battle like Kanye/50 for sales then KDot would without question come out victorious and that's not even opinionated that's just actual facts of the situation

Blood$

« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2014, 11:21:11 AM »
and just to add to the point that will soon be proven if T.I. outsells Mastermind and Seen It All I won't post for a month at all lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2014, 04:12:05 PM »

if it goes gold or platinum in that time frame you have to bring your mother to new jersey so she can give head while you videotape it.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2014, 04:13:21 PM »
October 21st.

get ready for a push back hes not stupid to go head to head with kendrick
you are delusional he's not pushin' back shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2014, 04:14:34 PM »

if it goes gold or platinum in that time frame you have to bring your mother to new jersey so she can give head while you videotape it.

lol @ "gold or platinum". Nigga gave himself a 500,000 album cushion.

That's more than the amount of times your bumass, brokeass, telemarketing ass has been hung up on.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2014, 04:23:57 PM »

lol @ "gold or platinum". Nigga gave himself a 500,000 album cushion.

That's more than the amount of times your bumass, brokeass, telemarketing ass has been hung up on.
I laugh at feeble, frail, harmless fuck boys like you. your bitch ass is butt hurt t.i. is more relevant than the trash u listen to. you need to move out so me and your mom can have some privacy.