Author Topic: T.I. - ''Paperwork:The Motion Picture'' [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]  (Read 6370 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
for somebody that u lames say is wack and irrelevant you sure spend a lot of time discussin' him. don't worry paperwork will be a classic and t.i. will stay on your minds even more when the album drops. 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
You keep forums alive by talking about what is relevant. T.I. getting progressively worse and worse with an unanticipated album coming out is relevant.

Just like you posted about Budden's battle. That's relevant news that has to get posted.

Blood$

don't worry paperwork will be a classic

it's already been established and reinstated that won't be the case... anything with Young Thug's name on it and a trash Iggy Azalea record also included can't ever be classic and that's not matter of opinion that's just simple fact and rule of rap, any real hip-hop head would feel the same

I hope the rest of his album don't sound like those songs but I don't know it ain't looking good for TIP

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah bruh...Cliff is already a strong 0/2 with this album.

No Mediocre is an absolute abomination.

Blood$

if Jeezy, Wayne, or Gucci dropped "No Mediocre" or "All About The Money" I'd still have the same opinion but I feel like CM would have a much different response
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 10:17:03 AM by Blood$ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
if Jeezy, Wayne, or Gucci dropped "No Mediocre" or "All About The Money" I'd still have the same opinion but I feel like CM would have a much different response
what y'all don't understand is I'm a t.i. fan, he's one of my favorite emcees. I love his new records and his album gonna be another classic. I don't listen to gucci mane or wayne and I don't spend time makin' threads about them and jeezy is okay. 'no mediocre' is servin' it's purpose right no and I'm good wit that.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
don't worry paperwork will be a classic

it's already been established and reinstated that won't be the case... anything with Young Thug's name on it and a trash Iggy Azalea record also included can't ever be classic and that's not matter of opinion that's just simple fact and rule of rap, any real hip-hop head would feel the same

I hope the rest of his album don't sound like those songs but I don't know it ain't looking good for TIP
of course the rest of his album ain't gonna sound like that. did trouble man sound like ''ball'' ? t.i. still kickin' flav harder than them niggas y'all listenin' to so it don't matter. paperwork droppin' september !

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You keep forums alive by talking about what is relevant. T.I. getting progressively worse and worse with an unanticipated album coming out is relevant.

Just like you posted about Budden's battle. That's relevant news that has to get posted.
the most relevant thread you ever made was about no mediocre: a t.i. record. t.i. is a legend them cats you listen to like logic and joe budden they're nobodies compared to t.i.. paperwork about to hit your frail ass like a hundred trucks fairy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Logic and Budden could rap circles around T.I. without trying man. It's really pathetic if you can't see that in 2014. But just goes to show how one dimensional your musical taste is. Opinions like yours prove you have a short list of rappers you listen too.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Logic and Budden could rap circles around T.I. without trying man. It's really pathetic if you can't see that in 2014. But just goes to show how one dimensional your musical taste is. Opinions like yours prove you have a short list of rappers you listen too.
LOL @ you thinkin' logic and hoe budden is competition for t.i. I love underground hip hop like anyone but those two are very very low on the list and budden been fell off.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dude, T.I. hasn't had bars worth talking about in over five years. He sounds more repetitive from song to song with the same subject matter and constantly talking about how "tough" he is than you do on here. All he really has to his name are bangers that really go...thanks to production teams.

Logic, Budden and a strong majoirty of Hip Hop would rap circles around Cliff.

aerroc

ti is just a goof ball who going to flop
and joe is just plan boring

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dude, T.I. hasn't had bars worth talking about in over five years. He sounds more repetitive from song to song with the same subject matter and constantly talking about how "tough" he is than you do on here. All he really has to his name are bangers that really go...thanks to production teams.

Logic, Budden and a strong majoirty of Hip Hop would rap circles around Cliff.
dude you tweakin' ! trouble man is way better than anything joe or logic will ever put out in their lifetimes. that album was full of bars and the new one will too t.i. ain't no slouch on the mic and can hold his own against whoever. he's done songs wit what some would consider the best in hip hop and he always bodied shit from jayz, wayne kanye, em, scarface, jeezy, bg, to whoever. stop playin' !

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!