Author Topic: T.I. - ''Paperwork:The Motion Picture'' [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]  (Read 6386 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: T.I. - ''Paperwork:The Motion Picture'' [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2014, 07:30:29 PM »
Lmao, same two niggas ripping Eminem and Slaughterhouse for using this formula...but this is "fire" lmfao.

Lol @ son abusing the Ferguson situation.

This is shaping up to be his worst album.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2014, 08:15:13 PM »
Lmao, same two niggas ripping Eminem and Slaughterhouse for using this formula...but this is "fire" lmfao.

Lol @ son abusing the Ferguson situation.

This is shaping up to be his worst album.

the skylar slaiughter angle is hilarious      clearly someone needs to murder this skylar gray guy before every rapper has a song with him

BIGWORM

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2014, 10:31:28 PM »

Blood$

« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2014, 09:43:35 AM »
T.I. feat. Skylar Grey - 'New National Anthem' - https://soundcloud.com/tiofficial/new-national-anthem-feat-skylar-grey  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I know damn well you can't be feeling this even for a T.I. record, if this was anybody else you would be saying this is doo-doo lol this shit sounds like some Recovery leftover that no rapper can save  :-X

plus him trying to capitalize off a current national tragedy = uncool but that's just me, T.I. isn't the only one doing it now

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2014, 03:57:39 PM »
for the record dummies the song was recorded way before the ferguson shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2014, 04:15:25 PM »
Why would it matter anyway. We need more scope on that bs that happened in Missouri. Im also not surprised a bunch of priviliged never walked thru a project block by themself ass whiteboys think this song is wack.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2014, 04:17:53 PM »
Why would it matter anyway. We need more scope on that bs that happened in Missouri. Im also not surprised a bunch of priviliged never walked thru a project block by themself ass whiteboys think this song is wack.
real shit ! they hate the truth but i'll always shove it down their throats.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2014, 04:32:39 PM »
Its simple as hell. We like artists like TIs, Cormegas, Black Thoughts because they speak for young black men and what we go thru in our lives and what we face. You guys like Eminems n Necros n French Montanas cuz they speak for young white boys about complete utter nonsense that holds no real value towards life because youre white. Yall face no obstacles or trials shit success is basically handed to y'all. Understand. Shit Tip says right in the song:

How many times has this happened to you, What the fuck you know about being a black man in america? So guys answer that for me what the fuck you just started listenin to our music in 2000 whiteboys know about being black men in america? If you cant answer the question get off our dicks.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2014, 04:37:04 PM »
Its simple as hell. We like artists like TIs, Cormegas, Black Thoughts because they speak for young black men and what we go thru in our lives and what we face. You guys like Eminems n Necros n French Montanas cuz they speak for young white boys about complete utter nonsense that holds no real value towards life because youre white. Yall face no obstacles or trials shit success is basically handed to y'all. Understand. Shit Tip says right in the song:

How many times has this happened to you, What the fuck you know about being a black man in america? So guys answer that for me what the fuck you just started listenin to our music in 2000 whiteboys know about being black men in america? If you cant answer the question get off our dicks.
100 !

Remedy360

« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2014, 04:49:07 PM »
T.I. feat. Skylar Grey - 'New National Anthem' - https://soundcloud.com/tiofficial/new-national-anthem-feat-skylar-grey  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Nice track, I like it. Hope there's more of this as opposed to that no mediocre BS.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2014, 05:08:23 PM »

Nice track, I like it. Hope there's more of this as opposed to that no mediocre BS.
yeah he got some bangers. I personally wanna hear 'g shit' fully, 'paperwork', 'you was supposed to make it', and 'king'. i believe that album will be of high standards.

Blood$

« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2014, 05:10:14 PM »

Blood$

« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2014, 05:19:01 PM »
anyway, here's a better song than that sappy T.I. shit the streets will actually co-sign concerning Ferguson:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2014, 05:23:23 PM »
anyway, here's a better song than that sappy T.I. shit the streets will actually co-sign concerning Ferguson:

LMAO

Blood$

« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2014, 05:23:59 PM »

LMAO

what are your thoughts on the song?